Whileys Garden Massacre Team - specialty Shed Destroying Division

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Whiley, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well our overgrown jungle is on its way to being a proper garden again! In the last year over various weekends we've got rid of so much junk that was out there, and started getting rid of mass stuff and on Sunday we made a big day of it and its such a change!! Including hedgehog relocation, shed callapsing, and major tree choppage, these guys with saws are scary. Thankfully the neighbour didn't offer his chainsaw or we'd be in trouble.
    So featuring Darren and his paintballing buddies Kev and Neil :D Plus John the hedgehog.

A few before shots from a few months ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a video i took of Neil conquoring the old unused shed which is hysterical. Excuse my laughing and the radio in the background :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I rewarded them all with a Christmas style roast dinner with all the trimmings. :D

2. Katherna

Katherna Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL I loved the shed destruction vid. It's looking nice now :) It's nice whenyou can see where things are, I'm on a hack and slash in the front garden at the moment, lol. Although it's on a smaller scale than your was as it's only me thats doing it - well going to get my eldests fiance to give me a hand with the tree as he's tall enough to grab the branches ;)

Well done you :)

3. lollipop

lollipop Gardener

Ratings:
    +24
    It sure is looking good, it must be really gratifying to see it making such great strides. And very funny watching it happen too.

4. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    looking good:thumb: looks like you all been very busy..oh and get that fence fixed:D

5. Shobhna

Shobhna Gardener

Ratings:
    +8
  6. Little Miss Road Rage

Little Miss Road Rage Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Doesn't it look much bigger now. It looks about 4x the size. But one question wheres the hedgehog in the photos?

7. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Im Sooo happy for you Sarah, Exciting garden times ahead, What are your Plans?

8. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    He looked cunningly like the rest of the pile of leaves we relocated him in, so i left it out. :D

Thanks ladies and chaps, Dee my plans are certainly not in stone just yet, as i won't be able to do anything until this lot has been shifted to the tip and that means motivating Darren again. It might take a while.

9. Little Miss Road Rage

Little Miss Road Rage Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Lol not this year then. Motivating men can be such hard work :D

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    My goodness Whiley you have got the boys cracking haven't you.:D

I bet it's really nice to see how much garden you have got rather than the jungle it was before, I for one will look forward in seeing how your garden progresses ok you might not get many chances to enjoy your garden this year (due to all the rotten weather we have been having) but you never know next year might be ideal for you to relax and enjoy your new found garden with all your human and ratty friends alike.:thumb: Hel.xxx.

11. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,968
    :thumb: Excellent set of piccies Whiley, liked the one with your neighbour popping his head over, its just like me I can't help but be nosey, particulary walking past allotments - I've always got to look over the fence! This site is great because now I can be nosey without moving from me PC. :)