Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Cold here and starting to blow a hooley, won't be long before the rain starts :rolleyes:

The odd one's my fave too.
    Right off to make myself presentable :rolleyes:

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    When we were walking round Tesco's it was full of old people walking Deeeead slow,like they had got all day.I seemed to spend all my time saying sorry to them as I tried to get the stuff off of the shelves.Why they can't pick another day in the week is beyond me,after all they have all the time in the world.They can go on a Monday and get all their groceries to last them the week then... :D :D

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    I can just picture you all racing round the supermarkets,like that telly prog. :D :D

4. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Gogs, life is very good at the moment, I am trying to convince the 2 dogs that I am in charge, but difficult while they are sitting on my face! :D

Apart from this week, plenty of painting being done, bungalow is coming on well, and despite all that has happened this year, Linda is still a non smoker!

Also being back with all you lovely people as well, what more can I ask? :D

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    its just great to have you back so pleased we have all missed you loads.
    got a lucky 15 on the horses my fist 2 are up just waiting for my other 2 a bit later on.

6. roders

roders Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +7,107
    [​IMG] Good to see you Dag,glad everthing is under control.....

Rosa,fingers crossed for your winners.. [​IMG]

7. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks roders, although I am not sure everything is under control with the 2 dogs to look after? :D

8. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    Hello DAG. Good to see you posting again [​IMG]

9. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I Agree with you Kandy floss.I think supermarkets are now the worst place to shop. everyone is pushing and shoving. no room to move freely. I prefer the cattle market. sorry thats gone too in leicester.too many are window shopping and taking their time.I hate shopping. want to get in and get out soon.
    Hubby does all the grocery shopping as he loves it.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    roders, got 3 winners so i have doubled my money pity ruby walsh didnt win on my 3rd horse, not to worry its better than nothing. :D

11. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Fancy..I will be moving near leicester so if you see someone dashing around with a trolley its me..I get all the heavy stuff delivered once a month ..I wear someone elses back out and not mine.. :D and just fetch fresh stuff in weekly..

12. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning everyone i am up first with the birds as usual ..Its still dark but it feels cold..last night was really windy so i guess i may have some damage outside..The gate has blown open wide in the wind and thats heavy..my pampass grasses may have taken a battering i hope not though..

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning, weather has settled a bit here hope you haven't any damage done wildflower!
    Peace & quiet here they are still asleep,animals been out so now i'm having my morning coffee.

14. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    The trees will be looking a bit bare now as the leaves will probably been blown off..my dog went out and then back to bed..he only goes out if its neccessary he is supposed to be a gun dog but he is more of a lap dog..They are giving away little baby comforters on the side of fabric conditioner well i got one yesterday and he took it to bed with him last night he is the biggest nit you ever met..

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning to you all,it is just getting light out there,but at least it has stopped raining and the wind has died down for once.Hope everything is ok for you WF with the strong winds,though it is a shame when the pampas grasses get all wet and bedraggled...

Isn't it funny how it is always us women up early with the exception of Walnut.I wish I could have a lie in, but my little blue cat says no mum I want some grub... :D :D

[​IMG]