YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Honey Bee, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Sunny South coast (well, it used to be......)
    Ratings:
    +54
    1st day of the summer holidays.... lots of outings planned to wear darling kiddies out... I had to take my car to be repaired this morning. I is a Focus Estate, nothing fancy, but a real "family" car...... crisp packets, mud, sand, buckets, footballs, etc.... you get the picture.....

what was the car they gave me from the hire company??? (bearing in mind I asked for one big enough to put the dog cage in the boot)????

A BRAND NEW VW Toran 300 miles on the clock!!!!!! EEEEKKKKKK!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: how on earth am I going to keep it clean!!!!! and its like driving a tank.... and all the way home, from the back was "cool - button -wonder what it does" !!!!!!!!!! I feel a nervous breakdown on the way........ :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

2. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    I like those, how long are the repairs gonna take? With any luck you can keep it for a while.

3. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Reminds me of a brand new estate car that I hired about 30 years ago, like you it only had a few miles on the clock, and it was marvellous all week. When I returned it and parked outside...a soldier in another hired car pulled up behind and ran straight into the back of it!!!!!! :D