That's brilliant @Selleri Good luck ! I hope it does well for you
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Michael Hewett

Flowering succulents

Gasteria ...Echeveria 'Black Knight' ...
    127_1879.JPG 127_1882.JPG Gasteria.JPG 127_1878.JPG 127_1877.JPG Black Knight.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Michael Hewett

Flowering Peperomia

Peperomia verticulata flowering ...
    Peperomia verticulata.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Selleri

Sunday night fun- ID seed grown cacti

I am a hopeless insomniac :sad:If you say they're Bergerocacti then Bergerocacti they are :dbgrtmb:I'm going to have a look at that site later on and if they deliver here I may order something ... can't...
    I am a hopeless insomniac :sad:If you say they're Bergerocacti then Bergerocacti they are :dbgrtmb:I'm going to have a look at that site later on and if they deliver here I may order something ... can't resist cacti and succulents :biggrin:
    I am a hopeless insomniac :sad:If you say they're Bergerocacti then Bergerocacti they are :dbgrtmb:I'm going to have a look at that site later on and if they deliver here I may order something ... can't resist cacti and succulents :biggrin:
    I am a hopeless insomniac :sad:If you say they're Bergerocacti then Bergerocacti they are :dbgrtmb:I'm going to have a look at that site later on and if they deliver here I may order something ... can't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Michael Hewett
    Like x 4

Berries and rain drops ...

Pfeiffera monacantha has many bright berries now, and I've repotted it and taken several cuttings :-Aeoniums enjoying the rain :-
    Pfeiffera monacantha has many bright berries now, and I've repotted it and taken several cuttings :-Aeoniums enjoying the rain :-
    127_1582.JPG 127_1579.JPG 127_1597.JPG 127_1598.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Michael Hewett
    Like x 3

Hatiora rosea

Only two flowers on my Hatiora rosea this year, but it nearly died so I'm surprised to see any flowers at all ...
    Only two flowers on my Hatiora rosea this year, but it nearly died so I'm surprised to see any flowers at all ...
    127_1254.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Selleri

Advise on growing Opuntia seedlings on please

They are not really brown but could be a little bit greener.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Michael Hewett

ID required

Thanks @pete, I have looked at some you tubes and now believe it is Echeveria affinis 'Black Knight'
    Thanks @pete, I have looked at some you tubes and now believe it is Echeveria affinis 'Black Knight'
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Clare G

Is this an opuntia? Can I revive it?

Here's another photo taken today, to show how much happier it is looking after some extra watering - amazing how quickly the leaves have straightened up and got greener and plumper and shinier....
    Here's another photo taken today, to show how much happier it is looking after some extra watering - amazing how quickly the leaves have straightened up and got greener and plumper and shinier. Many thanks to @Selleri and @pete for your good advice!
    Here's another photo taken today, to show how much happier it is looking after some extra watering - amazing how quickly the leaves have straightened up and got greener and plumper and shinier. Many thanks to @Selleri and @pete for your good...
    Here's another photo taken today, to show how much happier it is looking after some extra watering - amazing how quickly the leaves have straightened up and got greener and plumper and shinier....
    P6220955.JPG P6250957.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Grandma Sue

Birds digging up my House Leeks?

Foxes do that job for us.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. MattyBur

Spider Webs all over Sempervivum!

I don't know! But they seem to like it, and make webs within the structures of the plant, and also larger webs from the plant to other objects next to it, like a small ornamental bear, another...
    I don't know! But they seem to like it, and make webs within the structures of the plant, and also larger webs from the plant to other objects next to it, like a small ornamental bear, another small pot (containing cuttings of the same semp plant), and a little solar table lamp.I have...
    I don't know! But they seem to like it, and make webs within the structures of the plant, and also larger webs from the plant to other objects next to it, like a small ornamental bear, another small pot (containing cuttings of the same semp...
    I don't know! But they seem to like it, and make webs within the structures of the plant, and also larger webs from the plant to other objects next to it, like a small ornamental bear, another...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Markluke

Gasteria in flower or not

Maybe it will flower again next year. Actually your plant is similar to Gasteraloe 'Flow' it could be the same one ? ×Gasteraloe 'Flow' - World of Succulents
    Maybe it will flower again next year. Actually your plant is similar to Gasteraloe 'Flow' it could be the same one ? ×Gasteraloe 'Flow' - World of Succulents
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Michael Hewett

Soil

Thanks, I'll be able to use the compost up now :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ricky101

Donkeys Tail - saveable ?

I'd always grow semperviviums outside, they get bloated and out of character under glass I find. Looks like a few Echiveria there as well, maybe a Haworthia?
    I'd always grow semperviviums outside, they get bloated and out of character under glass I find. Looks like a few Echiveria there as well, maybe a Haworthia?
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Victoria

Succulent ID

I am thinking it is the A urbicum. Aeonium urbicum (Saucer Plant) - World of Succulents I will put it down in The Jungle Room with the dark one I have.
    I am thinking it is the A urbicum. Aeonium urbicum (Saucer Plant) - World of Succulents I will put it down in The Jungle Room with the dark one I have.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Grandma Sue

I still have my L plates on when it comes to succulents

I'm pleased to see they arrived safely. You could water the dry ones, give them a good soaking, but leave any wet ones to dry out before watering. I wouldn't water the cuttings yet, let them...
    I'm pleased to see they arrived safely. You could water the dry ones, give them a good soaking, but leave any wet ones to dry out before watering. I wouldn't water the cuttings yet, let them develop roots first. I'm glad you are pleased with them.
    I'm pleased to see they arrived safely. You could water the dry ones, give them a good soaking, but leave any wet ones to dry out before watering. I wouldn't water the cuttings yet, let them develop roots first. I'm glad you are pleased with them.
    I'm pleased to see they arrived safely. You could water the dry ones, give them a good soaking, but leave any wet ones to dry out before watering. I wouldn't water the cuttings yet, let them...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Grandma Sue

Are they about to flower?

@joolz68 your plants are Sempervivums, the shoots are offsets. The fllowers come from the centre of the rosettes, and the rosette will die after it flowers, but the offsets can be potted...
    @joolz68 your plants are Sempervivums, the shoots are offsets. The fllowers come from the centre of the rosettes, and the rosette will die after it flowers, but the offsets can be potted on.@Grandma Sue, the flower stalks on your Echeverias will lengthen but will still bend over at the top...
    @joolz68 your plants are Sempervivums, the shoots are offsets. The fllowers come from the centre of the rosettes, and the rosette will die after it flowers, but the offsets can be potted on.@Grandma Sue, the flower stalks on your Echeverias...
    @joolz68 your plants are Sempervivums, the shoots are offsets. The fllowers come from the centre of the rosettes, and the rosette will die after it flowers, but the offsets can be potted...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Amylouise97

Can I save my succulent? LIPSTICK ACHEVERIA

Another way I do it is to not actually water after the first watering but spray a couple of times a day. Everyone has their own way that works best for them, just avoid it staying wet for long...
    Another way I do it is to not actually water after the first watering but spray a couple of times a day. Everyone has their own way that works best for them, just avoid it staying wet for long periods as it will rot.
    Another way I do it is to not actually water after the first watering but spray a couple of times a day. Everyone has their own way that works best for them, just avoid it staying wet for long periods as it will rot.
    Another way I do it is to not actually water after the first watering but spray a couple of times a day. Everyone has their own way that works best for them, just avoid it staying wet for long...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. please-help-my-plants

Can I save my jade plant? (suspected root rot?)

Amazing piece of really useful information, Pete. Hope you succeed in saving the Jade plant and/or reproducing it, Please-help-my-plants. Send some pics if you are successful
    Amazing piece of really useful information, Pete. Hope you succeed in saving the Jade plant and/or reproducing it, Please-help-my-plants. Send some pics if you are successful
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice