1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Bargain 20 Gladioli corms for 89p @ Poundstretcher

Bargain! Thank you @Scrungee :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee
    Like x 6

Bargain Free gardening stuff from Homebase !!!

Story of my life.
    Story of my life.
    Story of my life.
    Story of my life.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. clanless

Seed discs

@clanless clever lad:yes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee

Vouchers Wyevale Garden Club mailing Feb 2016

As I seem to already have rather a lot of potting compost, seeds, fertilizers, etc., I went for the 5 x 50L bags of manure @ £18 to use in pits for growing 'giant' marrows. Used the £4 off, £3.50...
    As I seem to already have rather a lot of potting compost, seeds, fertilizers, etc., I went for the 5 x 50L bags of manure @ £18 to use in pits for growing 'giant' marrows. Used the £4 off, £3.50 off, double points and 100 points WYB compost (scanned OK despite buying manure, so will probably...
    As I seem to already have rather a lot of potting compost, seeds, fertilizers, etc., I went for the 5 x 50L bags of manure @ £18 to use in pits for growing 'giant' marrows. Used the £4 off, £3.50 off, double points and 100 points WYB compost...
    As I seem to already have rather a lot of potting compost, seeds, fertilizers, etc., I went for the 5 x 50L bags of manure @ £18 to use in pits for growing 'giant' marrows. Used the £4 off, £3.50...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. WeeTam

Reduced B&Q Greenhouses to clear

:yahoo:I got my bargain.I also picked up 2 parasene super warm 5 paraffin heaters for £5 each & 2 'lean to' reduced from £158 to £25 each. Moving house soon & looking forward to 'decorating' the garden:dancy:
    :yahoo:I got my bargain.I also picked up 2 parasene super warm 5 paraffin heaters for £5 each & 2 'lean to' reduced from £158 to £25 each. Moving house soon & looking forward to 'decorating' the garden:dancy:
    image.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Bargain Wickes shed/fence treatment from 20p/litre

All Wickes Shed & Fence Timbercare from only 20p/L (5L for £1 is cheapest) Click & Collect instore for...
    All Wickes Shed & Fence Timbercare from only 20p/L (5L for £1 is cheapest) Click & Collect instore for free.http://www.wickes.co.uk/search?q=wickes+shed+&+fence+timbercare:relevance&page=0&perPage=120It's going fast so be prepared for a call from your chosen click and collect store and be...
    All Wickes Shed & Fence Timbercare from only 20p/L (5L for £1 is cheapest) Click & Collect instore for free.http://www.wickes.co.uk/search?q=wickes+shed+&+fence+timbercare:relevance&page=0&perPage=120It's going fast so be prepared for a call...
    All Wickes Shed & Fence Timbercare from only 20p/L (5L for £1 is cheapest) Click & Collect instore for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £35 spend at Homebase 12 -18th Feb

The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by close of business Friday 19th and use voucher.It's also worth having a look around instore before...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by close of business Friday 19th and use voucher.It's...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. WeeTam
    Informative x 5

Bargain Aldi fruit trees coming in soon for only £3.49 4th Feb

Ooh, thanks!
    Ooh, thanks!
    Ooh, thanks!
    Ooh, thanks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. JazzSi
    Like x 3

Clivia sale

Any Clivia Miniata fans out there? these are big plants normally selling for £18.
    Any Clivia Miniata fans out there? these are big plants normally selling for £18.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Cannyfullpots
    Like x 6

Greenhouse tunnel reduced

None at my nearest The Range (only one minute away from Homebase) which is a bit of a shame as one would have been usefull for storing my haul of Jacks's Magic in.
    None at my nearest The Range (only one minute away from Homebase) which is a bit of a shame as one would have been usefull for storing my haul of Jacks's Magic in.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Reduced 500ml Provado Vine Weevil killer £2.43 at Homebase

If your store is printing 200 Nectar Points Vouchers at the tills, se this thread for how to get £1's worth off points off every single item you buy.
    If your store is printing 200 Nectar Points Vouchers at the tills, se this thread for how to get £1's worth off points off every single item you buy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Reduced 99p Store clearance, up to 30% off

I have noticed recently that both stores carried the same stock. The new store has a large storage area upstairs. I hope the new Poundland will be clean in general, last year the local council...
    I have noticed recently that both stores carried the same stock. The new store has a large storage area upstairs. I hope the new Poundland will be clean in general, last year the local council closed the store for a time as mice & rat droppings were found.
    I have noticed recently that both stores carried the same stock. The new store has a large storage area upstairs. I hope the new Poundland will be clean in general, last year the local council closed the store for a time as mice & rat droppings...
    I have noticed recently that both stores carried the same stock. The new store has a large storage area upstairs. I hope the new Poundland will be clean in general, last year the local council...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. john558

Poundshop

I hadn't thought about the otter and deer Intel and didn't know about moles. :) It's perhaps a good thing we haven't got deer, they are quite destructive and would strip the island in no time.
    I hadn't thought about the otter and deer Intel and didn't know about moles. :) It's perhaps a good thing we haven't got deer, they are quite destructive and would strip the island in no time.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Reduced Cheap screws ten a penny at B&M

Boxes of 100 x 3" long nr 10 screws reduced from £1.49 to only 10p/box.P.S. Also got some 10p jump leads, 50p 11 piece screwdriver set and some 100 foot/30m lengths of 3/8" braided rope for...
    Boxes of 100 x 3" long nr 10 screws reduced from £1.49 to only 10p/box.P.S. Also got some 10p jump leads, 50p 11 piece screwdriver set and some 100 foot/30m lengths of 3/8" braided rope for £1 each.
    Boxes of 100 x 3" long nr 10 screws reduced from £1.49 to only 10p/box.P.S. Also got some 10p jump leads, 50p 11 piece screwdriver set and some 100 foot/30m lengths of 3/8" braided rope for £1 each.
    Boxes of 100 x 3" long nr 10 screws reduced from £1.49 to only 10p/box.P.S. Also got some 10p jump leads, 50p 11 piece screwdriver set and some 100 foot/30m lengths of 3/8" braided rope for...
    bandm cheap screws.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Vouchers 'Easy' way to get T&M or VM £15 vouchers

Noodle CC Points are back!!Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until...
    Noodle CC Points are back!!Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until 23/2/2016 Buy in multiples of 5 and use 5 coupons from the magazine to get 21 points.I got over £20's...
    Noodle CC Points are back!!Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until 23/2/2016 Buy in multiples of 5 and use 5 coupons from...
    Noodle CC Points are back!!Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee

Bargain Buy 2 get 1 free fertilizers at Wickes

Out-scrungeed ! :yikes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. clanless

Homebase - indoor plants

Large indoor plants are currently half price - picked up a nice potted palm for £5. :spinning:
    Large indoor plants are currently half price - picked up a nice potted palm for £5. :spinning:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. silu

Van Meuwen free P and P plus I've got a voucher going abegging

Morning @HarryS . Mine are on their way according to V&M. As I have a greenhouse (unless it's been blown away overnight) I'm going to plant mine in a big pot about 6 ins deep. Once the weather...
    Morning @HarryS . Mine are on their way according to V&M. As I have a greenhouse (unless it's been blown away overnight) I'm going to plant mine in a big pot about 6 ins deep. Once the weather gets better, at this rate probably June! I'll plant them out. I'm no expert on Galtonia so maybe...
    Morning @HarryS . Mine are on their way according to V&M. As I have a greenhouse (unless it's been blown away overnight) I'm going to plant mine in a big pot about 6 ins deep. Once the weather gets better, at this rate probably June! I'll plant...
    Morning @HarryS . Mine are on their way according to V&M. As I have a greenhouse (unless it's been blown away overnight) I'm going to plant mine in a big pot about 6 ins deep. Once the weather...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Online Code Wickes £5 Off £50 click and collect

Use code SAVEFIVE, Valid Friday 29th January - Monday 1st February online with Click & Collect orders
    Use code SAVEFIVE, Valid Friday 29th January - Monday 1st February online with Click & Collect orders
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. WeeTam

Bargain Fiskars lawn edger only £9.99 @ Wickes

Price back up to £24.99 You snooze you loose :biggrin:Just picked mine up and still £9.99 on the shelf. Tempted by anvil loppers for 19 quid.
    Price back up to £24.99 You snooze you loose :biggrin:Just picked mine up and still £9.99 on the shelf. Tempted by anvil loppers for 19 quid.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice