Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Cannyfullpots

Coldframe massive reduction

It's their loss. At least T&M/VM honour their orders....over and over again! :snorky:
    It's their loss. At least T&M/VM honour their orders....over and over again! :snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee

Reduced All T&M seeds under £5 half price + use £5 codes

@IceColdRumwait for another month or so, there will be one similar offer definately. meantime pick the seeds list you really want! so that you have enough time to know what you are definately...
    @IceColdRumwait for another month or so, there will be one similar offer definately. meantime pick the seeds list you really want! so that you have enough time to know what you are definately want to grow etc. buy going through webside during odffer period doesn't seems benificial. ed up...
    @IceColdRumwait for another month or so, there will be one similar offer definately. meantime pick the seeds list you really want! so that you have enough time to know what you are definately want to grow etc. buy going through webside...
    @IceColdRumwait for another month or so, there will be one similar offer definately. meantime pick the seeds list you really want! so that you have enough time to know what you are definately...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Bargain Unwins Autumn planting shallots/onions reduced to 29p from £1.99 @ QD Stores

Still in very good condition (none soft that I bought), onions worth it just to grow on as Spring Onions
    Still in very good condition (none soft that I bought), onions worth it just to grow on as Spring Onions
    QD onions.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee

Reduced Covers for Gro-ur-own/Feelgood, etc. polytunnels

6 x 3m covers reduced from approx. £80 to £59.99 for Grow-ur-own/Feelgood tunnels on ebay...
    6 x 3m covers reduced from approx. £80 to £59.99 for Grow-ur-own/Feelgood tunnels on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310339496634?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=610034151554&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT NB these are for the versions with a single wide zipped door, not the new version with a steel...
    6 x 3m covers reduced from approx. £80 to £59.99 for Grow-ur-own/Feelgood tunnels on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310339496634?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=610034151554&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT NB these are for the versions with a single...
    6 x 3m covers reduced from approx. £80 to £59.99 for Grow-ur-own/Feelgood tunnels on ebay...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Reduced T&M 49p Seed Sale now on

I have not completed my 2016 plant plan yet , I compile my costings on that . ( I know, that's just the way I am :rolleyespink: ) But with all the special offers and £5 codes and free P and P , and £1 seeds...
    I have not completed my 2016 plant plan yet , I compile my costings on that . ( I know, that's just the way I am :rolleyespink: ) But with all the special offers and £5 codes and free P and P , and £1 seeds from T and M........ I seem to have 90% of the plants I grow from seed and plugs on order. And I don't...
    I have not completed my 2016 plant plan yet , I compile my costings on that . ( I know, that's just the way I am :rolleyespink: ) But with all the special offers and £5 codes and free P and P , and £1 seeds from T and M........ I seem to have 90% of the...
    I have not completed my 2016 plant plan yet , I compile my costings on that . ( I know, that's just the way I am :rolleyespink: ) But with all the special offers and £5 codes and free P and P , and £1 seeds...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Gay Gardener

Morrisons £1 and 50p plants

Ah pity about that @"M" still 9p for our daily bread is a result. I don't usually check the gardeny bit in Morries so not sure if this is a regular affair. Guess these kind of things are often...
    Ah pity about that @"M" still 9p for our daily bread is a result. I don't usually check the gardeny bit in Morries so not sure if this is a regular affair. Guess these kind of things are often discretionary at a local level.GG
    Ah pity about that @"M" still 9p for our daily bread is a result. I don't usually check the gardeny bit in Morries so not sure if this is a regular affair. Guess these kind of things are often discretionary at a local level.GG
    Ah pity about that @"M" still 9p for our daily bread is a result. I don't usually check the gardeny bit in Morries so not sure if this is a regular affair. Guess these kind of things are often...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. wrinkly1

Discounts seeds 99p

T & M all seeds at 99 pence .i bought a load 2 weeks ago. new offer. i/ve spent up on seeds. sorry to do this to you . but cheers WRINKLY1
    T & M all seeds at 99 pence .i bought a load 2 weeks ago. new offer. i/ve spent up on seeds. sorry to do this to you . but cheers WRINKLY1
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Bargain 28p for 1Kg Bayer slug pellets, plus other cheap stuff from Homebase online/instore

I picked up my 28p slug pellets all 4kg of them Thanks for the heads up @Scrungee
    I picked up my 28p slug pellets all 4kg of them Thanks for the heads up @Scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee
    Funny x 3

Reduced Half price scaffold boards at Wickes

No stock near me but seems to be everywhere else,damn.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Ian Taylor
    Like x 6

Bargain been freecylcing again

it weighed a ton has there still all full of compost, Mrs T thought I was going to hurt myself carrying through the house, would still like to know what I've got
    it weighed a ton has there still all full of compost, Mrs T thought I was going to hurt myself carrying through the house, would still like to know what I've got
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Reduced 70% off spring flowering bulbs at Wyevale

Gets the cost of a £3.99 pack down to £1.19, which is handy get if buying 6 x bags of AB MPC/etc. @ 3 for £12, as it gets the total to £25.19, perfect for using the £5 off £25 vouchers in the last...
    Gets the cost of a £3.99 pack down to £1.19, which is handy get if buying 6 x bags of AB MPC/etc. @ 3 for £12, as it gets the total to £25.19, perfect for using the £5 off £25 vouchers in the last Wyevale mailing (last day tomorrow).
    Gets the cost of a £3.99 pack down to £1.19, which is handy get if buying 6 x bags of AB MPC/etc. @ 3 for £12, as it gets the total to £25.19, perfect for using the £5 off £25 vouchers in the last Wyevale mailing (last day tomorrow).
    Gets the cost of a £3.99 pack down to £1.19, which is handy get if buying 6 x bags of AB MPC/etc. @ 3 for £12, as it gets the total to £25.19, perfect for using the £5 off £25 vouchers in the last...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. wrinkly1
    Like x 3

thompson morgan

All of my orders have turned up now. Thanks @Scrungee for this tip off and the others throughout the year They're much appreciated. :) .....and Merry Christmas!
    All of my orders have turned up now. Thanks @Scrungee for this tip off and the others throughout the year They're much appreciated. :) .....and Merry Christmas!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Reduced All autumn bulbs £1 at B&Q

All autumn bulbs reduced to £1 at B&Q, 3kg nets of daffs seemed the best buy, only 90p today with a Diamond Card, and just a few soft ones. Got average 35 sound bulbs per bags, 2.5p/bulb, some of...
    All autumn bulbs reduced to £1 at B&Q, 3kg nets of daffs seemed the best buy, only 90p today with a Diamond Card, and just a few soft ones. Got average 35 sound bulbs per bags, 2.5p/bulb, some of them double, should get 3 bunches/bag from them next year.
    All autumn bulbs reduced to £1 at B&Q, 3kg nets of daffs seemed the best buy, only 90p today with a Diamond Card, and just a few soft ones. Got average 35 sound bulbs per bags, 2.5p/bulb, some of them double, should get 3 bunches/bag from them...
    All autumn bulbs reduced to £1 at B&Q, 3kg nets of daffs seemed the best buy, only 90p today with a Diamond Card, and just a few soft ones. Got average 35 sound bulbs per bags, 2.5p/bulb, some of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. misterQ

Westland Organic Chicken Pellets 10kg @ Wickes £1.99 (NOT !)

I can only find 1 in stock at Ealing, another 1 at Twickenham, Cor, there's TWO at Tottenham, a bit far for me to go and get 4 tubs of pellets!
    I can only find 1 in stock at Ealing, another 1 at Twickenham, Cor, there's TWO at Tottenham, a bit far for me to go and get 4 tubs of pellets!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £5, £10 off £50 & £5 off £25 Robert Dyas Vouchers & codes

£5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until Tuesday and with a bit of 'creative' shopping tomorrow I could've wangled free papers in lieu of the free...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until Tuesday and with a bit of 'creative' shopping tomorrow...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. JazzSi
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee

Online Code 50% off MrFothergills seeds Black Friday weekend

Thanks for the heads up Scrunge...ordered a few packets :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. JazzSi

Plant World Seeds

Save 20% on EVERYTHING at www.plant-world-seeds.com this Christmas with promotion code XMAS15XNE
    Save 20% on EVERYTHING at www.plant-world-seeds.com this Christmas with promotion code XMAS15XNE
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

FREE P&P DT Brown, free p&p everything + 20% off all seeds Black Friday weekend

Use code below at checkout. Haven't checked but appears to be free p&p for everything.Unfortunately, no Kelase seeds here either this year.
    Use code below at checkout. Haven't checked but appears to be free p&p for everything.Unfortunately, no Kelase seeds here either this year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Reduced 50% off packs of flowering bulbs at Morrisons

Today's bargain, autumn fruiting raspberry reduced to 99p
    20151028_172429.jpg 20151028_172418.jpg 20151028_172435.jpg 20151122_201841.jpg 20151122_201824.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice