1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. JazzSi

Plant World Seeds

Save 20% on EVERYTHING at www.plant-world-seeds.com this Christmas with promotion code XMAS15XNE
    Save 20% on EVERYTHING at www.plant-world-seeds.com this Christmas with promotion code XMAS15XNE
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee

FREE P&P DT Brown, free p&p everything + 20% off all seeds Black Friday weekend

Use code below at checkout. Haven't checked but appears to be free p&p for everything.Unfortunately, no Kelase seeds here either this year.
    Use code below at checkout. Haven't checked but appears to be free p&p for everything.Unfortunately, no Kelase seeds here either this year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Reduced 50% off packs of flowering bulbs at Morrisons

Today's bargain, autumn fruiting raspberry reduced to 99p
    20151028_172429.jpg 20151028_172418.jpg 20151028_172435.jpg 20151122_201841.jpg 20151122_201824.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Ian Taylor

Discounts Plant World Seeds

Just got a email from Plant World Seeds offering 20% off seed orders with code XMAS15YNE. Christmas promotion expires 1 January 2016 .
    Just got a email from Plant World Seeds offering 20% off seed orders with code XMAS15YNE. Christmas promotion expires 1 January 2016 .
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scrungee

Discounts 10% Off B&M evening 27/11/15

10% Off everything after 17:00 Fri 27th, some stores have garden centres with stuff already at good prices.
    10% Off everything after 17:00 Fri 27th, some stores have garden centres with stuff already at good prices.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Vouchers Xmas Wyevale Gardening Club mailing

Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25%...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25% off, plus I get whatever stuff I need and's cheaper or on special offer there rather than elsewhere,...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25% off, plus I get whatever stuff I need and's cheaper...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25%...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Vouchers £2 off £12 voucher WYS £5 instore

Not as good as previous offers that were without any pre-spend
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. WeeTam

Free Seeds for Bees

Same here, Redwing. My email came last week, but it does say that we would be first in line for something in the spring? (Can't find the email now....)
    Same here, Redwing. My email came last week, but it does say that we would be first in line for something in the spring? (Can't find the email now....)
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Reduced 6 pack bedding now 25p at B&M Garden Centres

To be fair B&M like many bargain stores (Home Bargains & Family Bargains etc) do get some very good quality plants in through out the year at very good prices but many stores don't water, so...
    To be fair B&M like many bargain stores (Home Bargains & Family Bargains etc) do get some very good quality plants in through out the year at very good prices but many stores don't water, so unless you buy them when they're fresh they're dead within a week!! :(However some of the larger...
    To be fair B&M like many bargain stores (Home Bargains & Family Bargains etc) do get some very good quality plants in through out the year at very good prices but many stores don't water, so unless you buy them when they're fresh they're dead...
    To be fair B&M like many bargain stores (Home Bargains & Family Bargains etc) do get some very good quality plants in through out the year at very good prices but many stores don't water, so...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Online Code T&M Online £5 Codes ending tonight??

Well that's odd, when I checked earlier today on 2 mobile devices the offer appeared to have disappeared, but checking again on laptop + same devices, it's still there on all of them!
    Well that's odd, when I checked earlier today on 2 mobile devices the offer appeared to have disappeared, but checking again on laptop + same devices, it's still there on all of them!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Freebies Free £7.99 Bulbs WYS £20 @ Wyevale + £5 WYS £25 voucher

N.B. Last day of the free bulbs offer!Went this afternoon and got 3 offers combined, got both the £7.99's worth of free bulbs (I chose a pack of 30 tete a tete daffs), and £5 voucher working...
    N.B. Last day of the free bulbs offer!Went this afternoon and got 3 offers combined, got both the £7.99's worth of free bulbs (I chose a pack of 30 tete a tete daffs), and £5 voucher working together, bought 6 bags JAB 50L MPC on offer @ 3 bags for £10 for Gardening Club members to get those...
    N.B. Last day of the free bulbs offer!Went this afternoon and got 3 offers combined, got both the £7.99's worth of free bulbs (I chose a pack of 30 tete a tete daffs), and £5 voucher working together, bought 6 bags JAB 50L MPC on offer @ 3 bags...
    N.B. Last day of the free bulbs offer!Went this afternoon and got 3 offers combined, got both the £7.99's worth of free bulbs (I chose a pack of 30 tete a tete daffs), and £5 voucher working...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Ian Taylor

Bargain 36 Perennal plug plants

I've had these before, I think it was 72 for 9.99. Got them spring last year and some are still in pots in the greenhouse because they were nothing more than seedlings. Lost quite a few...
    I've had these before, I think it was 72 for 9.99. Got them spring last year and some are still in pots in the greenhouse because they were nothing more than seedlings. Lost quite a few (especially the lavenders I recall) despite caring for them very carefully. I wouldn't bother again, even bare...
    I've had these before, I think it was 72 for 9.99. Got them spring last year and some are still in pots in the greenhouse because they were nothing more than seedlings. Lost quite a few (especially the lavenders I recall) despite caring for them...
    I've had these before, I think it was 72 for 9.99. Got them spring last year and some are still in pots in the greenhouse because they were nothing more than seedlings. Lost quite a few...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Vouchers Wickes £10 off £50 & £20 off £100 (+ online C&C codes)

Link for printable vouchersPerfect timing to get some timber for my new polytunnel together with some multisave bags of coal for winter.
    Link for printable vouchersPerfect timing to get some timber for my new polytunnel together with some multisave bags of coal for winter.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Online Code 20%/£50 Off at ebay using code, up to 10pm tonight!

If you're a Topcashback member you've probably got an email with a link, or login to your Topcashback account select ebay and use code CUKFLASH to get 20% off any ebay purchase, max saving £50,...
    If you're a Topcashback member you've probably got an email with a link, or login to your Topcashback account select ebay and use code CUKFLASH to get 20% off any ebay purchase, max saving £50, valid to 10pm tonight, £20 min spend, plus a further 1.05% cashback.NB This code appears as if it...
    If you're a Topcashback member you've probably got an email with a link, or login to your Topcashback account select ebay and use code CUKFLASH to get 20% off any ebay purchase, max saving £50, valid to 10pm tonight, £20 min spend, plus a further...
    If you're a Topcashback member you've probably got an email with a link, or login to your Topcashback account select ebay and use code CUKFLASH to get 20% off any ebay purchase, max saving £50,...
    polytunnel ebay reduced.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Gardenveglover

Freebies Win a Herb Garden and £10 Garden Gift Voucher (NGGV)

You're probably right, GG, but there is a commercial marketing drive in it and so it breaches the GC Rules and Protocols which are there to protect. members from Spam and marketing drives. No...
    You're probably right, GG, but there is a commercial marketing drive in it and so it breaches the GC Rules and Protocols which are there to protect. members from Spam and marketing drives. No doubt our members will see the marketing for the Competition when/if they visit a Plant Nursery.:dunno::heehee:
    You're probably right, GG, but there is a commercial marketing drive in it and so it breaches the GC Rules and Protocols which are there to protect. members from Spam and marketing drives. No doubt our members will see the marketing for the...
    You're probably right, GG, but there is a commercial marketing drive in it and so it breaches the GC Rules and Protocols which are there to protect. members from Spam and marketing drives. No...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. WeeTam

Bargain Seeds from 1p @Park Promotions plus 1.50 p&p max 10 of each

Thanks @WeeTam going to look now. Here are the links ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. clanless

250g Mircle-Gro moisture control

On the subject of Morrisons, if anbody failed to get 1Kg packs of Miracle-Gro feed (normally £5'ish) Morrisons have them for £2.50 at the moment.
    On the subject of Morrisons, if anbody failed to get 1Kg packs of Miracle-Gro feed (normally £5'ish) Morrisons have them for £2.50 at the moment.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Cinnamon

Bargain T&M weekend seed offer: 10 packs for £10

Looking around to see if there was anything I wanted, saw £3.99 cutting sunflower collection packs (and quite a few £3'ish seeds) have been reduced to 99p, so used my £5 code from 10 packet order...
    Looking around to see if there was anything I wanted, saw £3.99 cutting sunflower collection packs (and quite a few £3'ish seeds) have been reduced to 99p, so used my £5 code from 10 packet order for 6 packs at 99p, buy 4 get 1 free, so only £1.95 P&P to pay for what was previously £19.00.
    Looking around to see if there was anything I wanted, saw £3.99 cutting sunflower collection packs (and quite a few £3'ish seeds) have been reduced to 99p, so used my £5 code from 10 packet order for 6 packs at 99p, buy 4 get 1 free, so only...
    Looking around to see if there was anything I wanted, saw £3.99 cutting sunflower collection packs (and quite a few £3'ish seeds) have been reduced to 99p, so used my £5 code from 10 packet order...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Bargain Bargain October holidays

Now the gardening season's almost over, take a well deserved break. I was thinking of putting on the topbox and packing the camping gear, dog, fishing rods, wife, etc. and heading off for a well...
    Now the gardening season's almost over, take a well deserved break. I was thinking of putting on the topbox and packing the camping gear, dog, fishing rods, wife, etc. and heading off for a well deserved break, but got an email this morning that changed my plans:£99 for 3 nights (Fri-Sun) or 4...
    Now the gardening season's almost over, take a well deserved break. I was thinking of putting on the topbox and packing the camping gear, dog, fishing rods, wife, etc. and heading off for a well deserved break, but got an email this morning that...
    Now the gardening season's almost over, take a well deserved break. I was thinking of putting on the topbox and packing the camping gear, dog, fishing rods, wife, etc. and heading off for a well...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scattyjan

Armed Forces special offer

Such a good idea! There's one really luxurious one, which I could quite happily use indoors - it's softer than the carpet, now it's a bit worn :)
    Such a good idea! There's one really luxurious one, which I could quite happily use indoors - it's softer than the carpet, now it's a bit worn :)
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice