1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Steph bumblebee

Bargain Daffodil bulbs 25kg for £19, cheapest I've found anywhere!

I don't think you'll go wrong there JWK, to me Parkers are the best out there. Ad you get some good bargains from them as well. I've used them for years and never had to return or complain about...
    I don't think you'll go wrong there JWK, to me Parkers are the best out there. Ad you get some good bargains from them as well. I've used them for years and never had to return or complain about anything.
    I don't think you'll go wrong there JWK, to me Parkers are the best out there. Ad you get some good bargains from them as well. I've used them for years and never had to return or complain about anything.
    I don't think you'll go wrong there JWK, to me Parkers are the best out there. Ad you get some good bargains from them as well. I've used them for years and never had to return or complain about...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. JazzSi

Cheap seeds

At that price it would be ridiculous to avoid the deal! I've not come across this company before so I had to order a catalogue too.
    At that price it would be ridiculous to avoid the deal! I've not come across this company before so I had to order a catalogue too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Reduced Wyevale now £1 for seed spuds, onion sets, etc.

Finished tipping them out the bags this morning, not planted until mid-May but got 32lbs from £1's worth of seed tubers.What's left
    Finished tipping them out the bags this morning, not planted until mid-May but got 32lbs from £1's worth of seed tubers.What's left
    pfa amazon.png PFAs.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Online Code Free £8.99 T&M Seeds of your choice for £1.95 P&P

Gave some seeds away, used some at seed swops, keep sowing lots of seeds every year, lots of plants (including tomatoes) were sold to help my daughter raise £5,000 for a trip to Borneo, some...
    Gave some seeds away, used some at seed swops, keep sowing lots of seeds every year, lots of plants (including tomatoes) were sold to help my daughter raise £5,000 for a trip to Borneo, some plants get given to charity plant sales, some get added to other spare odds and ends if we do a car boot...
    Gave some seeds away, used some at seed swops, keep sowing lots of seeds every year, lots of plants (including tomatoes) were sold to help my daughter raise £5,000 for a trip to Borneo, some plants get given to charity plant sales, some get added...
    Gave some seeds away, used some at seed swops, keep sowing lots of seeds every year, lots of plants (including tomatoes) were sold to help my daughter raise £5,000 for a trip to Borneo, some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Sulevia

Freebies Win Gardening Books Competition (Gardeners' World Magazine)

Thank you Dips!
    Thank you Dips!
    Thank you Dips!
    Thank you Dips!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Reduced 50% off seeds at Wyevale

A big thanks to @JazzSi for tipping us off it had started early (before the Bank Hol) this year.
    A big thanks to @JazzSi for tipping us off it had started early (before the Bank Hol) this year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Rustler

Planning for next year.

I agree, @JWK!Some biennials and perennials, so lots of colour lined up!This year we focused mainly on our revamped veg bed, so the flower sowing took a back seat. I can see a few rainy days...
    I agree, @JWK!Some biennials and perennials, so lots of colour lined up!This year we focused mainly on our revamped veg bed, so the flower sowing took a back seat. I can see a few rainy days making plans during the coming months!!
    I agree, @JWK!Some biennials and perennials, so lots of colour lined up!This year we focused mainly on our revamped veg bed, so the flower sowing took a back seat. I can see a few rainy days making plans during the coming months!!
    I agree, @JWK!Some biennials and perennials, so lots of colour lined up!This year we focused mainly on our revamped veg bed, so the flower sowing took a back seat. I can see a few rainy days...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. WeeTam

Bargain Gardening clearance at Sainsburys.

Today |I was in my small local Sainsburys to shop the clearance bbq section but came across the remains of the gardening clearance too. Doff copper tap e 30p Miracle grow ericaceous 1ltr...
    Today |I was in my small local Sainsburys to shop the clearance bbq section but came across the remains of the gardening clearance too. Doff copper tap e 30p Miracle grow ericaceous 1ltr 50p Resolva bug killer 1 ltr 50p You might find more at a good sized store. Things are circa 10% of original...
    Today |I was in my small local Sainsburys to shop the clearance bbq section but came across the remains of the gardening clearance too. Doff copper tap e 30p Miracle grow ericaceous 1ltr 50p Resolva bug killer 1 ltr 50p You might find more at a...
    Today |I was in my small local Sainsburys to shop the clearance bbq section but came across the remains of the gardening clearance too. Doff copper tap e 30p Miracle grow ericaceous 1ltr...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Sian in Belgium

Reduced price garden plants in Wyevale

Back from the second visit - and I had to argue about one plant, as apparently it should not have been discounted, but it was in the reduced section. I did get it at 50% off .In the reduced...
    Back from the second visit - and I had to argue about one plant, as apparently it should not have been discounted, but it was in the reduced section. I did get it at 50% off .In the reduced area, there are some plants reduced much more. I got one reduced from 12.99 to £3:dancy:.
    Back from the second visit - and I had to argue about one plant, as apparently it should not have been discounted, but it was in the reduced section. I did get it at 50% off .In the reduced area, there are some plants reduced much more. I got...
    Back from the second visit - and I had to argue about one plant, as apparently it should not have been discounted, but it was in the reduced section. I did get it at 50% off .In the reduced...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. liliana

Free Pizza/Yogurt anyone?

@JWK free yogurt at Waitrose coupon here Buy in multiples of 2 and you will make 60p as they're on multisave, so buy something else to hide your profit. We've been clearing out every Waitrose in...
    @JWK free yogurt at Waitrose coupon here Buy in multiples of 2 and you will make 60p as they're on multisave, so buy something else to hide your profit. We've been clearing out every Waitrose in the area.The free pizzas are promotional packs with a code inside to get a printable coupon link...
    @JWK free yogurt at Waitrose coupon here Buy in multiples of 2 and you will make 60p as they're on multisave, so buy something else to hide your profit. We've been clearing out every Waitrose in the area.The free pizzas are promotional packs...
    @JWK free yogurt at Waitrose coupon here Buy in multiples of 2 and you will make 60p as they're on multisave, so buy something else to hide your profit. We've been clearing out every Waitrose in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Cannyfullpots
    Like x 3

Wyevale new website

Wyevale are updating their website to include ordering & collecting from store. I've just been on the site & signed up again for the new site.It says there will be an introductory special offer...
    Wyevale are updating their website to include ordering & collecting from store. I've just been on the site & signed up again for the new site.It says there will be an introductory special offer sent out when the new site goes live, to those who have signed up again. May be worth a look for...
    Wyevale are updating their website to include ordering & collecting from store. I've just been on the site & signed up again for the new site.It says there will be an introductory special offer sent out when the new site goes live, to those...
    Wyevale are updating their website to include ordering & collecting from store. I've just been on the site & signed up again for the new site.It says there will be an introductory special offer...
    image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Reduced Vivid Arts animals half price at Wyevale

Haha great post! I think my mum has bought a sheep one of these. :-/
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. liliana

Grow your own, free seeds

This month's free seeds:Radicchio... Palla Rossa Precoce ( Early Red Ball)Mustard Spinach... Komatsuna Torasan.:thumbsup:
    This month's free seeds:Radicchio... Palla Rossa Precoce ( Early Red Ball)Mustard Spinach... Komatsuna Torasan.:thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Cannyfullpots

B&M gardening sale

The sale has been on at our stores for about 3-4 weeks, very little left now :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee
    Informative x 4

Reduced Tesco gardening sale, up to 83% off + 'Boost'

Clubcard Boost has now started, get £10's worth of stuff for £5 in CC vouchers (might not have to be in multiples of £5 online). Your CC vouchers are now available online in your CC account.As...
    Clubcard Boost has now started, get £10's worth of stuff for £5 in CC vouchers (might not have to be in multiples of £5 online). Your CC vouchers are now available online in your CC account.As the 20% off 3 Tesco hand tools is still on (to 30th Aug) you can now get the likes of trowels and...
    Clubcard Boost has now started, get £10's worth of stuff for £5 in CC vouchers (might not have to be in multiples of £5 online). Your CC vouchers are now available online in your CC account.As the 20% off 3 Tesco hand tools is still on (to 30th...
    Clubcard Boost has now started, get £10's worth of stuff for £5 in CC vouchers (might not have to be in multiples of £5 online). Your CC vouchers are now available online in your CC account.As...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee

Online Code £5 online T&M code

Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff from VM or 75% off plus buy 2 get 1 free from Wilkos.But if somebody can make use of it (you will...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff from VM or 75% off plus buy 2 get 1 free from...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Cinnamon

Reduced Asda half price gardening stuff

It was good in the days when you got the overcharge refunded plus a £2 gift card for every overcharged item, so used to take a hit on a small, single overprice, then go back in, buy loads and get...
    It was good in the days when you got the overcharge refunded plus a £2 gift card for every overcharged item, so used to take a hit on a small, single overprice, then go back in, buy loads and get a fistful of gift cards, but now it's only 1 gift card per shop, times are getting harder and harder.
    It was good in the days when you got the overcharge refunded plus a £2 gift card for every overcharged item, so used to take a hit on a small, single overprice, then go back in, buy loads and get a fistful of gift cards, but now it's only 1 gift...
    It was good in the days when you got the overcharge refunded plus a £2 gift card for every overcharged item, so used to take a hit on a small, single overprice, then go back in, buy loads and get...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Pogo2020

Free gardening magazine

Hey,Check out what I have just seen in the telegraph, a free copy of grow your own magazineCan't post a link but you take out the spaces etc in the belowgrow fruit and veg dot co dot uk...
    Hey,Check out what I have just seen in the telegraph, a free copy of grow your own magazineCan't post a link but you take out the spaces etc in the belowgrow fruit and veg dot co dot uk forward slash freecopy
    Hey,Check out what I have just seen in the telegraph, a free copy of grow your own magazineCan't post a link but you take out the spaces etc in the belowgrow fruit and veg dot co dot uk forward slash freecopy
    Hey,Check out what I have just seen in the telegraph, a free copy of grow your own magazineCan't post a link but you take out the spaces etc in the belowgrow fruit and veg dot co dot uk...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. ballistic_bro
    Like x 3

FREE P&P Van Meuwen Free P&P + £5 Voucher

@ballistic_bro @WeeTam Do either of you have a VM £5 code you could PM to me to use and I'll send a replacement back after placing my order?
    @ballistic_bro @WeeTam Do either of you have a VM £5 code you could PM to me to use and I'll send a replacement back after placing my order?
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Lucyloo

Bargain Aldi Seeds

My local Aldi have reduced all their seeds to 19p, use by dates not until 2018. Still seemed to have a good selection of flower and veg seeds. Bought quite a few packs myself.
    My local Aldi have reduced all their seeds to 19p, use by dates not until 2018. Still seemed to have a good selection of flower and veg seeds. Bought quite a few packs myself.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice