1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Lucyloo

Bargain Aldi Seeds

My local Aldi have reduced all their seeds to 19p, use by dates not until 2018. Still seemed to have a good selection of flower and veg seeds. Bought quite a few packs myself.
    My local Aldi have reduced all their seeds to 19p, use by dates not until 2018. Still seemed to have a good selection of flower and veg seeds. Bought quite a few packs myself.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Tony Jones

Bargain Aldi Multi-purpose and Peat-free Compost!

I've used it in the past not anygood, ending up using it for mulching
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Anzia
    Like x 3

Bargain Sainsburys - Gardeners' World + supplement

First wet day since driving home, so on with the kettle, and out with the magazines!!
    First wet day since driving home, so on with the kettle, and out with the magazines!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. MostlyVegsSouthCotswolds

Freebies Long Handled Twist Cultivator thingy

could be a real boon for anyone who struggles to bend. I'm located near Swindon and Cirencester. Can drop off at my convenience.
    could be a real boon for anyone who struggles to bend. I'm located near Swindon and Cirencester. Can drop off at my convenience.
    long handled tool.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. MostlyVegsSouthCotswolds

Freebies Long Handled Twist Cultivator thingy

Replies:
    Views:
  6. Gay Gardener
    Informative x 3

Acer and Fruit Trees

luv your quote 'M'
    luv your quote 'M'
    luv your quote 'M'
    luv your quote 'M'
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Freebies Seed spuds now free at Homebase

This is normally national and usually includes onion sets (although no onion sets left in my local Homebase). Probably not worth a special visit in anticipation of loads of freebies, but worth...
    This is normally national and usually includes onion sets (although no onion sets left in my local Homebase). Probably not worth a special visit in anticipation of loads of freebies, but worth checking out if passing.I grabbed a free 1.5Kg bag of Charlottes, as although late to plant they have...
    This is normally national and usually includes onion sets (although no onion sets left in my local Homebase). Probably not worth a special visit in anticipation of loads of freebies, but worth checking out if passing.I grabbed a free 1.5Kg bag...
    This is normally national and usually includes onion sets (although no onion sets left in my local Homebase). Probably not worth a special visit in anticipation of loads of freebies, but worth...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. savo318

Free giant sunflower seeds

Same as me lol, must be some French blood in me!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. scooby

chillies

Thank you :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Bilbo675
    Like x 9

Bargain Morrison's 'New' Flower Buckets

Try heating up an old kitchen knife over a stove and melting the base off, easily done as it is thin plastic :)
    Try heating up an old kitchen knife over a stove and melting the base off, easily done as it is thin plastic :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Cinnamon

Bargain Rachet secateurs from Lidl

I want to gush about the delights of the Florabest rachet secateurs I bought from Lidl's a while ago. My local store has got them in again. It was £3.89 well spent as it happily chomps its way...
    I want to gush about the delights of the Florabest rachet secateurs I bought from Lidl's a while ago. My local store has got them in again. It was £3.89 well spent as it happily chomps its way through stout stems like cherry branches and comfortably whips branches off thorny shrubs I don't want...
    I want to gush about the delights of the Florabest rachet secateurs I bought from Lidl's a while ago. My local store has got them in again. It was £3.89 well spent as it happily chomps its way through stout stems like cherry branches and...
    I want to gush about the delights of the Florabest rachet secateurs I bought from Lidl's a while ago. My local store has got them in again. It was £3.89 well spent as it happily chomps its way...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. HarryS
    Like x 3

Bargain Asda Salix Flamingo

:biggrin: Mine is about 6ft from bottom of pot to top of tree, so I need some advice on mine soon. I may need a bigger pot/trim. They are nice little trees, I hope your does well :blue thumb:
    :biggrin: Mine is about 6ft from bottom of pot to top of tree, so I need some advice on mine soon. I may need a bigger pot/trim. They are nice little trees, I hope your does well :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. longk

Bargain Lidl Exotics @ £1.99

Much as the title really, Lidl have small exotics for sale at £1.99 each or three for a fiver. The plants on offer are;Lantana, Tibouchina, Camellia, Paeonia, Dipladenia, Passiflora,...
    Much as the title really, Lidl have small exotics for sale at £1.99 each or three for a fiver. The plants on offer are;Lantana, Tibouchina, Camellia, Paeonia, Dipladenia, Passiflora, Brugmansia, Oleander SolanumSmall but perfectly good well rooted plants judging by what I saw in my...
    Much as the title really, Lidl have small exotics for sale at £1.99 each or three for a fiver. The plants on offer are;Lantana, Tibouchina, Camellia, Paeonia, Dipladenia, Passiflora, Brugmansia, Oleander SolanumSmall but perfectly good...
    Much as the title really, Lidl have small exotics for sale at £1.99 each or three for a fiver. The plants on offer are;Lantana, Tibouchina, Camellia, Paeonia, Dipladenia, Passiflora,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Cinnamon

Freebies Get yourselves down to Homebase!

I love a bargain! I never understand why the reduce the plants - they always seem fine (not that I am complaining)! 10p?! :wow:
    I love a bargain! I never understand why the reduce the plants - they always seem fine (not that I am complaining)! 10p?! :wow:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. ballistic_bro

Discounts B&Q MPC 60l £2

I think you're right as I went to a smaller branch in Sunderland today and they didn't have it @ the same price.
    I think you're right as I went to a smaller branch in Sunderland today and they didn't have it @ the same price.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. liliana
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. amymac78

Discounts Clematis Mayleen

Ive inboxed it to you @Rob Miller
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. WeeTam

Do you want some Free Plants ? Yes,ok check this out...

Got 14 packs of plants, used 2 vouchers from neighbours, got 2 free from Waitrose, paid £6 for for 3 of them, less 177 Nectar Points worth 89p So only £5.11 for 84 plants, that's 6p each!
    Got 14 packs of plants, used 2 vouchers from neighbours, got 2 free from Waitrose, paid £6 for for 3 of them, less 177 Nectar Points worth 89p So only £5.11 for 84 plants, that's 6p each!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. rustyroots

Free greenhouse.

Yes someone from freecycle took it for their daughter. Sorry for the late reply not been on all week.Rusty
    Yes someone from freecycle took it for their daughter. Sorry for the late reply not been on all week.Rusty
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. savo318

Erdington plant seeler

For those in the Birmingham area, theres a little shop thats selling loads of plants really cheap, trays of 18 petunias for for £2 three trays for fiver, tomatoe plants 80p, and its all good well...
    For those in the Birmingham area, theres a little shop thats selling loads of plants really cheap, trays of 18 petunias for for £2 three trays for fiver, tomatoe plants 80p, and its all good well grown. If you get the chance go see, hes on little road just of the high street, in erdington.
    For those in the Birmingham area, theres a little shop thats selling loads of plants really cheap, trays of 18 petunias for for £2 three trays for fiver, tomatoe plants 80p, and its all good well grown. If you get the chance go see, hes on little...
    For those in the Birmingham area, theres a little shop thats selling loads of plants really cheap, trays of 18 petunias for for £2 three trays for fiver, tomatoe plants 80p, and its all good well...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice