Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. LyndaG

Very confused of Gillingham here.......

I think the only thing you will get free is spam
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. bexy13
    Like x 3

Free Nasturtium Seeds

Done, cheers.:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Online Code £5 off £50 @ Amazon 'Home and Garden'

Use code HOMEGDN5 to get £5 off £50, expires midnight 23rd April.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Carllennon
    Like x 5

Freebies Free tomato seeds

Whoops, order by 216th 16th Apr to get another code
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. miraflores

Japanese maple

in Tesco today, price lowered to 2/2.50. I thought they were marihuana plants:yikes: ! (found a bit strange they had them in Tesco) but then I read the label...They also had rhododendron around...
    in Tesco today, price lowered to 2/2.50. I thought they were marihuana plants:yikes: ! (found a bit strange they had them in Tesco) but then I read the label...They also had rhododendron around that price...
    in Tesco today, price lowered to 2/2.50. I thought they were marihuana plants:yikes: ! (found a bit strange they had them in Tesco) but then I read the label...They also had rhododendron around that price...
    in Tesco today, price lowered to 2/2.50. I thought they were marihuana plants:yikes: ! (found a bit strange they had them in Tesco) but then I read the label...They also had rhododendron around...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. CharlieBot

Starter plug plants half price at wyevale

Popped by earlier and got 20 small geraniums for £2 and 2 slightly larger trailing ones for 70p each. No impatiens left but they had loads of begonias and fuchsias left. All healthy!
    Popped by earlier and got 20 small geraniums for £2 and 2 slightly larger trailing ones for 70p each. No impatiens left but they had loads of begonias and fuchsias left. All healthy!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Cinnamon

Bargain Lidl also have gardening stuff on sale

We don't have a lidl here but as luck would have it I have to go to Thetford tomorrow & they have one so I shall nip in & have a look. I'm desperate to get to Aldi for my plant fix! :heehee:
    We don't have a lidl here but as luck would have it I have to go to Thetford tomorrow & they have one so I shall nip in & have a look. I'm desperate to get to Aldi for my plant fix! :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. westwales
    Informative x 3

Aldi - lots of Gardening equipment on special this week

I broke my spade earlier this year as well . I bought a stainless steel one from B and Q . I do find stainless steel seems to be easier to dig with v the steel ones. Silu - I never buy expensive...
    I broke my spade earlier this year as well . I bought a stainless steel one from B and Q . I do find stainless steel seems to be easier to dig with v the steel ones. Silu - I never buy expensive secateurs for the same reason - to easy to lose ! Just bought a nice pair of Draper ones for £8 .
    I broke my spade earlier this year as well . I bought a stainless steel one from B and Q . I do find stainless steel seems to be easier to dig with v the steel ones. Silu - I never buy expensive secateurs for the same reason - to easy to lose !...
    I broke my spade earlier this year as well . I bought a stainless steel one from B and Q . I do find stainless steel seems to be easier to dig with v the steel ones. Silu - I never buy expensive...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ballistic_bro
    Informative x 3

Aldi gardening kit reduced

Don't know if it's nationwide, but just popped into Aldi in Sunderland(St Marks Rd) and they had reduced a few of the garden items. I picked up 2 of the packs of greenhouse staging, 4.99 instead...
    Don't know if it's nationwide, but just popped into Aldi in Sunderland(St Marks Rd) and they had reduced a few of the garden items. I picked up 2 of the packs of greenhouse staging, 4.99 instead of 9.99. There was a potting tray, 2.49 instead of 8.99 and a composter reduced to 7.99( I think)....
    Don't know if it's nationwide, but just popped into Aldi in Sunderland(St Marks Rd) and they had reduced a few of the garden items. I picked up 2 of the packs of greenhouse staging, 4.99 instead of 9.99. There was a potting tray, 2.49 instead of...
    Don't know if it's nationwide, but just popped into Aldi in Sunderland(St Marks Rd) and they had reduced a few of the garden items. I picked up 2 of the packs of greenhouse staging, 4.99 instead...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Online Code 20% off at T&M + £5 voucher

Use code TNE519ZIf using a £5 code get £6.25's worth of stuff for only P&P (£1.95 seeds, £4.95 other stuff).
    Use code TNE519ZIf using a £5 code get £6.25's worth of stuff for only P&P (£1.95 seeds, £4.95 other stuff).
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. WeeTam

Reduced Amateur Gardening only £1 per issue 48hrs only

I don't buy it myself, but have been very impressed with it when I've borrowed a friend's copy.
    I don't buy it myself, but have been very impressed with it when I've borrowed a friend's copy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. WeeTam

FREE P&P Mr Fothergills easter weekend

This is the first one Ive seen and expect some others to follow namely T&M ?Edit; Dobies free postage min spend £5. Code D15EASTEREdit; Suttons free postage on orders over £5.
    This is the first one Ive seen and expect some others to follow namely T&M ?Edit; Dobies free postage min spend £5. Code D15EASTEREdit; Suttons free postage on orders over £5.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. LyndaG
    Informative x 3

15 free lily bulbs

Ive bought a copy but im not looking in it until i get on my coach to Belgium on sunday :) It will be hard but i must resist:heehee:
    Ive bought a copy but im not looking in it until i get on my coach to Belgium on sunday :) It will be hard but i must resist:heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Cinnamon
    Like x 3

Vouchers Oh yes, T&M sent me 2 £5 vouchers!

Oh, and £1.62 from top cashback which is basically a £6 pizza express voucher!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. IceColdRum

Bargain Gardeners World Magazine 5 Mags for £5!

Details hereThere also appears to be some where you get single entry discountP.S. If the TCB cashback tracks it's 52.5%/£2.63 that can be exchanged for £2.76 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers, use...
    Details hereThere also appears to be some where you get single entry discountP.S. If the TCB cashback tracks it's 52.5%/£2.63 that can be exchanged for £2.76 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers, use those points during a 'double up' promotion and that's paid for your 5 issues, plus you have 2 for...
    Details hereThere also appears to be some where you get single entry discountP.S. If the TCB cashback tracks it's 52.5%/£2.63 that can be exchanged for £2.76 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers, use those points during a 'double up' promotion and...
    Details hereThere also appears to be some where you get single entry discountP.S. If the TCB cashback tracks it's 52.5%/£2.63 that can be exchanged for £2.76 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers, use...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Cinnamon

20p seeds n stuff at my Wilko

Was in Wilko today buying non-gardening stuff and noticed a couple of baskets of seeds at 20p each. They might have been left over from last year. Anyway, I got some seeds and some packs of...
    Was in Wilko today buying non-gardening stuff and noticed a couple of baskets of seeds at 20p each. They might have been left over from last year. Anyway, I got some seeds and some packs of Rhizobia for 20p each (normally £3). They were also selling 'non-stocked' gardening items for half price....
    Was in Wilko today buying non-gardening stuff and noticed a couple of baskets of seeds at 20p each. They might have been left over from last year. Anyway, I got some seeds and some packs of Rhizobia for 20p each (normally £3). They were also...
    Was in Wilko today buying non-gardening stuff and noticed a couple of baskets of seeds at 20p each. They might have been left over from last year. Anyway, I got some seeds and some packs of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee

Reduced 20% off @ Homebase 13-14/3/15

As with all these promotions, even 20% off at Homebase might not be cheaper than normal price or 10% off elsewhere, so best to check out
    As with all these promotions, even 20% off at Homebase might not be cheaper than normal price or 10% off elsewhere, so best to check out
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Bargain 20Kg of rocksalt only 10p @ B&Q

Reduced to clear at 10p a sack from this morning. It must be Spring!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. WeeTam

Bargain Olive standards @ Morrisons

Me neither and the missus works there :scratch:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Vouchers Free £6 bulbs @ Homebase voucher in Sunday Telegraph

Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! XxI got garlic & bulbs & I...
    Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! XxI got garlic & bulbs & I of course used the five quid off voucher, I needed a few bits & bobs :dbgrtmb:
    Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! XxI got garlic & bulbs & I of course used the five quid off voucher, I needed...
    Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! XxI got garlic & bulbs & I...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice