Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Purple Streaks

Iris of Sissinghurst

I must admit after adding this post id decided it must be a scam when I see offers like this and should think back to ..........'if it sounds too good to be true it usually isnt'...........
    I must admit after adding this post id decided it must be a scam when I see offers like this and should think back to ..........'if it sounds too good to be true it usually isnt'...........
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. clanless

Pondkeeper - 20% off code - ends midnight 22/9

Just purchased a pond vacuum - which can also be used as a household vacuum cleaner - 20% off using code OFFERWThe code works for all procducts from Pondkeeper.co.uk
    Just purchased a pond vacuum - which can also be used as a household vacuum cleaner - 20% off using code OFFERWThe code works for all procducts from Pondkeeper.co.uk
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Sam118

Wyevale 50p seed sale

Is this sell still on? I was looking for some seeds, I just applied here and got some free seeds Free Plant Wildflower Seeds | FreebieRush I will plant them today :)
    Is this sell still on? I was looking for some seeds, I just applied here and got some free seeds Free Plant Wildflower Seeds | FreebieRush I will plant them today :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. JJ28

Lidl loads

Next week...from Sunday 30th August....Lidl have on offer a Folding Load Carrier or an Aluminium Flat Bed Trolley. Trolley capacity 150kg. Carrier capacity 100kg. £19.99 each.
    Next week...from Sunday 30th August....Lidl have on offer a Folding Load Carrier or an Aluminium Flat Bed Trolley. Trolley capacity 150kg. Carrier capacity 100kg. £19.99 each.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. clanless

Discounts Bosch lawn mower - time limited

I was looking for a Bosch lawn mower this evening - and by sheer coincidence Amazon are offering a lightning deal on the 34R.It's £88.99 including delivery - but only for the next 2 hours and 45...
    I was looking for a Bosch lawn mower this evening - and by sheer coincidence Amazon are offering a lightning deal on the 34R.It's £88.99 including delivery - but only for the next 2 hours and 45 mins.
    I was looking for a Bosch lawn mower this evening - and by sheer coincidence Amazon are offering a lightning deal on the 34R.It's £88.99 including delivery - but only for the next 2 hours and 45 mins.
    I was looking for a Bosch lawn mower this evening - and by sheer coincidence Amazon are offering a lightning deal on the 34R.It's £88.99 including delivery - but only for the next 2 hours and 45...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. mazambo

Freebies Dab radio for over 70

I do have a phone to which I can store all my music on. Big bands, WWII sing along's, Rat pack, Classical music and plenty more. No adverts so all music all day.
    I do have a phone to which I can store all my music on. Big bands, WWII sing along's, Rat pack, Classical music and plenty more. No adverts so all music all day.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Graham B

Cheap bark chips at Lidl

Told daughter about this and she went to get half a dozen. Beat me putting in the shout out for this Graham B
    Told daughter about this and she went to get half a dozen. Beat me putting in the shout out for this Graham B
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Reduced Half price Sharpies at Tesco

Reduced to half price, and just at the right time for writing on loads of plant labels. I added a pack to today's grocery order.
    Reduced to half price, and just at the right time for writing on loads of plant labels. I added a pack to today's grocery order.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Reduced Seed spuds £1 at Blue Diamond

I have no more more room left in my allotment, tempting though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ElaineTP

Interesting New Product - Free

Willow Wand are offering a free mini wand - no minimum spend - only £2.99 postage - looks like a cool product - I just ordered one and then got 3 small wands for £15 too!! Will post a picture...
    Willow Wand are offering a free mini wand - no minimum spend - only £2.99 postage - looks like a cool product - I just ordered one and then got 3 small wands for £15 too!! Will post a picture when they arrive - Oh nearly forgot - the code for the free mini is FREEMINIWAND and the website is...
    Willow Wand are offering a free mini wand - no minimum spend - only £2.99 postage - looks like a cool product - I just ordered one and then got 3 small wands for £15 too!! Will post a picture when they arrive - Oh nearly forgot - the code for...
    Willow Wand are offering a free mini wand - no minimum spend - only £2.99 postage - looks like a cool product - I just ordered one and then got 3 small wands for £15 too!! Will post a picture...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. nightofjoy

2020 mail order plugs, plants - bargains & deals

Worth noting, thanks.
    Worth noting, thanks.
    Worth noting, thanks.
    Worth noting, thanks.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Bargain BOGOF Jacks Magic MPC at Blue Diamond GCs

Garden Centres Map£6.99 and BOGOF to Blue Diamond loyalty card holders Diamond Club | Blue DiamondIf signing up as a new member you will have missed the email with the voucher, and although it...
    Garden Centres Map£6.99 and BOGOF to Blue Diamond loyalty card holders Diamond Club | Blue DiamondIf signing up as a new member you will have missed the email with the voucher, and although it normally goes through without a card, I could PM the non account specific voucher.There's also...
    Garden Centres Map£6.99 and BOGOF to Blue Diamond loyalty card holders Diamond Club | Blue DiamondIf signing up as a new member you will have missed the email with the voucher, and although it normally goes through without a card, I could PM...
    Garden Centres Map£6.99 and BOGOF to Blue Diamond loyalty card holders Diamond Club | Blue DiamondIf signing up as a new member you will have missed the email with the voucher, and although it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. marina29
    Like x 3

Free Heating Mats

Shame I'm too late for this. The product looks good tho
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. mazambo

Begonia sunny dream

its buying them early from that type of shop as the poor tubers dry out too much with the heat
    its buying them early from that type of shop as the poor tubers dry out too much with the heat
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Bargain Cell trays 78p for 5 pack at QD Stores

Shame, no branches anywhere near to me. Didn't even recognise my post code. I have never heard of the store before.
    Shame, no branches anywhere near to me. Didn't even recognise my post code. I have never heard of the store before.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. geo46

B & M

You did well to find a store still selling those, every B&M I'ved checked cleared out summer/gardening items at the end of August.It's been a rubbish year for bargains elsewhere with Wilkos...
    You did well to find a store still selling those, every B&M I'ved checked cleared out summer/gardening items at the end of August.It's been a rubbish year for bargains elsewhere with Wilkos putting their gardening stuff prices back up again after an only brief clearance.Halfords usually have...
    You did well to find a store still selling those, every B&M I'ved checked cleared out summer/gardening items at the end of August.It's been a rubbish year for bargains elsewhere with Wilkos putting their gardening stuff prices back up again...
    You did well to find a store still selling those, every B&M I'ved checked cleared out summer/gardening items at the end of August.It's been a rubbish year for bargains elsewhere with Wilkos...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Sheal
    Like x 3

Roundup weedkiller

Yes, we lost the original Pathclear some time ago, which was designed to keep paths and drives (especially gravel) free of weeds for up to 6 months. As it contained an ingredient to stop further...
    Yes, we lost the original Pathclear some time ago, which was designed to keep paths and drives (especially gravel) free of weeds for up to 6 months. As it contained an ingredient to stop further annual weed seeds from germinating, it did the job well with just one application. So now you've got...
    Yes, we lost the original Pathclear some time ago, which was designed to keep paths and drives (especially gravel) free of weeds for up to 6 months. As it contained an ingredient to stop further annual weed seeds from germinating, it did the job...
    Yes, we lost the original Pathclear some time ago, which was designed to keep paths and drives (especially gravel) free of weeds for up to 6 months. As it contained an ingredient to stop further...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. WeeTam

Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Dual Relays He

Thanks for posting this - I have just ordered another one for my aquarium as a double-stop on the heater.
    Thanks for posting this - I have just ordered another one for my aquarium as a double-stop on the heater.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. marina29

Discounts Black Friday Sale for Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller

Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for Black Friday!:star: Please check the following link or discount chart:29%Off * Inkbird ITC-308...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for Black Friday!:star: Please check the following link or...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. clanless

Bargain Padlocks

We use Toolstation quite a lot and have found them to be very good too. :dbgrtmb:
    We use Toolstation quite a lot and have found them to be very good too. :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice