1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. WeeTam

Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Dual Relays He

Thanks for posting this - I have just ordered another one for my aquarium as a double-stop on the heater.
    Thanks for posting this - I have just ordered another one for my aquarium as a double-stop on the heater.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. marina29

Discounts Black Friday Sale for Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller

Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for Black Friday!:star: Please check the following link or discount chart:29%Off * Inkbird ITC-308...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for Black Friday!:star: Please check the following link or...
    Inkbird Black Friday Sale - SAVE YOUR MONEY! :yay:Hi friends Great News!:hapfeet: You can enjoy Up To 30%OFF Discount for All Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller / Hygrometer Thermometer Today for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. clanless

Bargain Padlocks

We use Toolstation quite a lot and have found them to be very good too. :dbgrtmb:
    We use Toolstation quite a lot and have found them to be very good too. :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. marina29

15%-20%OFF Mid-month Promotion For Inkbird Temperature Controller / Thermometer

Hi buddy:yay: We have a Mid-month Promotion for some Inkbird Temperature Controller / Thermometer, hope the discount is helpful.:hapflower:20% OFF for the Inkbird ITC-308 WIFI Temperature Controller Discount...
    Hi buddy:yay: We have a Mid-month Promotion for some Inkbird Temperature Controller / Thermometer, hope the discount is helpful.:hapflower:20% OFF for the Inkbird ITC-308 WIFI Temperature Controller Discount price:£36.79 ( Original price:£45.99 ) Time:14/10/2019 -...
    Hi buddy:yay: We have a Mid-month Promotion for some Inkbird Temperature Controller / Thermometer, hope the discount is helpful.:hapflower:20% OFF for the Inkbird ITC-308 WIFI Temperature Controller Discount price:£36.79 ( Original price:£45.99...
    Hi buddy:yay: We have a Mid-month Promotion for some Inkbird Temperature Controller / Thermometer, hope the discount is helpful.:hapflower:20% OFF for the Inkbird ITC-308 WIFI Temperature Controller Discount...
    upload_2019-10-16_17-57-50.png upload_2019-10-16_17-59-41.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. clanless
    Like x 3

Bargain Purchase these - not plant troughs

Brilliant idea @clanless! I often think garden centres charge us far too much for flimsy plastic containers.
    Brilliant idea @clanless! I often think garden centres charge us far too much for flimsy plastic containers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. lowrider69

Plug plant deals

I am of the opinion that, older firms like Suttons etc may be a bit more pricier than others. This is then reflected in the quality. My motto is. If your are satisfied, then stay with that...
    I am of the opinion that, older firms like Suttons etc may be a bit more pricier than others. This is then reflected in the quality. My motto is. If your are satisfied, then stay with that supplier.
    I am of the opinion that, older firms like Suttons etc may be a bit more pricier than others. This is then reflected in the quality. My motto is. If your are satisfied, then stay with that supplier.
    I am of the opinion that, older firms like Suttons etc may be a bit more pricier than others. This is then reflected in the quality. My motto is. If your are satisfied, then stay with that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. RobB

Homebase compost

They've taken off the 4 for 3 offer, my branch has gone from 80 to 5 since Sunday and none left elsewhere nearby. Bit of a swiz though.:mad: I'll do that Moley, had to do it with a really bad B&Q...
    They've taken off the 4 for 3 offer, my branch has gone from 80 to 5 since Sunday and none left elsewhere nearby. Bit of a swiz though.:mad: I'll do that Moley, had to do it with a really bad B&Q compost a couple of years ago, plastic and twigs in it.
    They've taken off the 4 for 3 offer, my branch has gone from 80 to 5 since Sunday and none left elsewhere nearby. Bit of a swiz though.:mad: I'll do that Moley, had to do it with a really bad B&Q compost a couple of years ago, plastic and twigs in it.
    They've taken off the 4 for 3 offer, my branch has gone from 80 to 5 since Sunday and none left elsewhere nearby. Bit of a swiz though.:mad: I'll do that Moley, had to do it with a really bad B&Q...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Reduced B&M 10p gardening clearance

hmm interesting...might have to go to ours tomorrow..
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Clare G

Bargain Lidl gardening essentials, from Thursday 22 August

Think you’re right Clare G about the prevalence of mildew this year. I have some here this year but not a lot to worry about :)Thanks for the nod about Lidl :)
    Think you’re right Clare G about the prevalence of mildew this year. I have some here this year but not a lot to worry about :)Thanks for the nod about Lidl :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. marina29

30% OFF Lightning Deal TODAY(16th,Aug) for Inkbird WIFI Temperature Controller(Heating & Cooling))

Many thanks for the permission of GC Administrater!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Pushkin

Solar lights

In B&M reduced to £7.99. When I took it to the till it rang up ad £6. Bargain.
    PhotoEditor_20190803_160146625.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Who am I?

I need a piece of wood.

Thank you all for suggestions.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Reduced NOW ONLY 50p Half price bulbs, sets, seed spuds at Wyevale

After I posted that on May 28th, I put 3 per pot in 7 pots in a polytunnel and the rest in 5 pots in the back garden. Today, just over a month later and getting fed up watering them (+ loads of...
    After I posted that on May 28th, I put 3 per pot in 7 pots in a polytunnel and the rest in 5 pots in the back garden. Today, just over a month later and getting fed up watering them (+ loads of others) nearly every day in a hot polytunnel, plus needing more space, I tipped the tunnel ones out,...
    After I posted that on May 28th, I put 3 per pot in 7 pots in a polytunnel and the rest in 5 pots in the back garden. Today, just over a month later and getting fed up watering them (+ loads of others) nearly every day in a hot polytunnel, plus...
    After I posted that on May 28th, I put 3 per pot in 7 pots in a polytunnel and the rest in 5 pots in the back garden. Today, just over a month later and getting fed up watering them (+ loads of...
    wyevale1.jpg wyevale2.jpg wyevale3.jpg wyevale4.jpg IMG_20190429_192653898.jpg 20190530_094057.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Freebies £7.50's Worth of free stuff at Wyevale 10 - 12 May

Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a...
    Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a 13p profit each), a saving of £81.46, plus I re-used some other vouchers, total savings of...
    Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a 13p profit each), a saving of £81.46, plus I...
    Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Reduced All Spuds, Gladys, Onion sets, etc. now £1 at Blue Diamond

All the garlic was soft, but the packs of 20 Gladioli reduced to £1 from £5.99 were good value 'fillers' to get our purchases just a little above the value of this weekend's Wyevale vouchers (£5 +...
    All the garlic was soft, but the packs of 20 Gladioli reduced to £1 from £5.99 were good value 'fillers' to get our purchases just a little above the value of this weekend's Wyevale vouchers (£5 + £2.50) that our local BD are still accepting.
    All the garlic was soft, but the packs of 20 Gladioli reduced to £1 from £5.99 were good value 'fillers' to get our purchases just a little above the value of this weekend's Wyevale vouchers (£5 + £2.50) that our local BD are still accepting.
    All the garlic was soft, but the packs of 20 Gladioli reduced to £1 from £5.99 were good value 'fillers' to get our purchases just a little above the value of this weekend's Wyevale vouchers (£5 +...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Cinnamon

Bargain Briers gloves at Home Bargains

Just returned from my local Home Bargains store. (Note: a different chain from B&M Home Bargains but same idea) They have quite a large range of Briers gardening gloves. Most are at £1 a pair,...
    Just returned from my local Home Bargains store. (Note: a different chain from B&M Home Bargains but same idea) They have quite a large range of Briers gardening gloves. Most are at £1 a pair, with the men's professional (normally £13) and Lady Gardener (no sniggering) & Professional Elle ones...
    Just returned from my local Home Bargains store. (Note: a different chain from B&M Home Bargains but same idea) They have quite a large range of Briers gardening gloves. Most are at £1 a pair, with the men's professional (normally £13) and Lady...
    Just returned from my local Home Bargains store. (Note: a different chain from B&M Home Bargains but same idea) They have quite a large range of Briers gardening gloves. Most are at £1 a pair,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. WeeTam

HalfPrice irrigation system @ $crewfix £4.99

May come in handy if we get a scorcher :firesun:Gets good reviews, ideal for the greenhouse ?:joy:
    May come in handy if we get a scorcher :firesun:Gets good reviews, ideal for the greenhouse ?:joy:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. WeeTam

HalfPrice Seeds @Wilkos

:glad:
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. WeeTam

Homebase garden clearance bargains.

75% off various articles, saved a fair quid tonight.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Pushkin
    Like x 3

7L tub

7L tub in Home Bargains for 49p.I have a few of these and find them really handy for all sorts of gardening jobs.
    7L tub in Home Bargains for 49p.I have a few of these and find them really handy for all sorts of gardening jobs.
    20190321_135002.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice