Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. clanless

Spring bulbs - from T&M

The problem with online buying is that when a tiny percentage of orders go wrong the world hears of it. When orders go to plan you hear nothing.I no longer buy online but when i did and...
    The problem with online buying is that when a tiny percentage of orders go wrong the world hears of it. When orders go to plan you hear nothing.I no longer buy online but when i did and something went wrong T&M sorted it out.
    The problem with online buying is that when a tiny percentage of orders go wrong the world hears of it. When orders go to plan you hear nothing.I no longer buy online but when i did and something went wrong T&M sorted it out.
    The problem with online buying is that when a tiny percentage of orders go wrong the world hears of it. When orders go to plan you hear nothing.I no longer buy online but when i did and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee

Reduced 5 Litre plastic seed storage tub for £2.68 at Tesco

I think Quilty Street are doing the same...:whistle: :lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    I think Quilty Street are doing the same...:whistle: :lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Selleri

Amazing trip to Range

Our Morrisons have amaryllis at half a price. Bought one for 3 instead of 6. Not a big bargain of course. They sell them as a set with ceramics.:(
    Our Morrisons have amaryllis at half a price. Bought one for 3 instead of 6. Not a big bargain of course. They sell them as a set with ceramics.:(
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. clanless

Peony - T&M

Garden Answers magazine subscriber offer from February mag.5.95 GBP postage only for 3 peony.Thompson & Morgan Offers | Thompson & Morgan:spinning:
    Garden Answers magazine subscriber offer from February mag.5.95 GBP postage only for 3 peony.Thompson & Morgan Offers | Thompson & Morgan:spinning:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. WeeTam
    Like x 3

Dobbies sale

Ponteland is on the river Pont. There is a bridge in Ponteland is called the Pont Bridge. Pont is French for bridge. So to summarise, in the town of Ponteland (or Bridgeland) there is a bridge...
    Ponteland is on the river Pont. There is a bridge in Ponteland is called the Pont Bridge. Pont is French for bridge. So to summarise, in the town of Ponteland (or Bridgeland) there is a bridge over the river Bridge.:snorky:G.
    Ponteland is on the river Pont. There is a bridge in Ponteland is called the Pont Bridge. Pont is French for bridge. So to summarise, in the town of Ponteland (or Bridgeland) there is a bridge over the river Bridge.:snorky:G.
    Ponteland is on the river Pont. There is a bridge in Ponteland is called the Pont Bridge. Pont is French for bridge. So to summarise, in the town of Ponteland (or Bridgeland) there is a bridge...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Online Code 10% Off ebay polytunnels, etc. etc.

Not only a good time of year for a good price, but use code PINCHME to get 10% off. Terms & CondtionsDIscount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time...
    Not only a good time of year for a good price, but use code PINCHME to get 10% off. Terms & CondtionsDIscount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time on 16th December 2018.P.S. Valid on loads of other stuff.
    Not only a good time of year for a good price, but use code PINCHME to get 10% off. Terms & CondtionsDIscount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time on 16th December 2018.P.S. Valid on loads of...
    Not only a good time of year for a good price, but use code PINCHME to get 10% off. Terms & CondtionsDIscount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Jack Sparrow

Wilko Xmas Trees

In that case I'll wait
    In that case I'll wait
    In that case I'll wait
    In that case I'll wait
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Reduced 70% Off Bulbs, Garlic & Onion setts at Wyevale

Visited 2 Wyevales this morning and both had 70% off, making £3 packs 90p each, or only 7p each if buying 6 packs and using their £5 printable voucher.
    Visited 2 Wyevales this morning and both had 70% off, making £3 packs 90p each, or only 7p each if buying 6 packs and using their £5 printable voucher.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Bargain Cyclamen £1.50 at Morrisons

O.K., I can see that I'm going to have to get some free (my favourite price), or be paid to take some away to win this game.Watch this space ...
    O.K., I can see that I'm going to have to get some free (my favourite price), or be paid to take some away to win this game.Watch this space ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Reduced 50% Off Bulbs, Garlic & Onion setts at Blue Diamond - Everything now £1

Not even reduced by anything yet at my local Wyevale.Back to Blue Diamond again this morning, bought 3 x £8 packs of short Daffs and 2 x £5.99 packs of Tete a Tete bulbs, £35.98 full price...
    Not even reduced by anything yet at my local Wyevale.Back to Blue Diamond again this morning, bought 3 x £8 packs of short Daffs and 2 x £5.99 packs of Tete a Tete bulbs, £35.98 full price reduced to £1 each x 5, paid with £5 voucher so all they cost was 5p for a carrier bag, and I got 25p in...
    Not even reduced by anything yet at my local Wyevale.Back to Blue Diamond again this morning, bought 3 x £8 packs of short Daffs and 2 x £5.99 packs of Tete a Tete bulbs, £35.98 full price reduced to £1 each x 5, paid with £5 voucher so all...
    Not even reduced by anything yet at my local Wyevale.Back to Blue Diamond again this morning, bought 3 x £8 packs of short Daffs and 2 x £5.99 packs of Tete a Tete bulbs, £35.98 full price...
    garlic BD.jpg BD daffs.jpg BD garlic.jpg BD dec.jpg Blue Dia bulbs.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Bargain Buy Homebase stores for only 5p each !

That's just about all we've got left in ours as well Scrungee. Our shop closes Friday of next week.
    That's just about all we've got left in ours as well Scrungee. Our shop closes Friday of next week.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £25 @ B&Q in delivered leaflets

If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store...
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store specific, and they might be targeting areas with a Homebase in the process of closing down.
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store specific, and they might be targeting areas with a...
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. ElaineTP

Bargain Massive Bargains on Leaf Blowers

Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's...
    Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's a bit of a rigmarole but pretty simple once you've worked it out and definitely worth if for the...
    Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's a bit of a rigmarole but pretty simple once you've...
    Amazing deal I found on here on Twitter I bought the Ego blower for £99 instead of £199 - you just have to post a few comments on the website's forum - each comment gets you a £10 discount (it's...
    ego blower.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Vouchers Wyevale free £5

Thanks, makes it worthwhile posting.N.B. If you have Wyevale accounts for everybody in your household, etc., that's £5's worth of freebies per card.
    Thanks, makes it worthwhile posting.N.B. If you have Wyevale accounts for everybody in your household, etc., that's £5's worth of freebies per card.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Vouchers Blue Diamond Xmas vouchers

Nothing North of Knutsford in Cheshire.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee

Discounts 15% Off at Wyevale after 4pm on Thur 25th Oct

Will be a good time to use the £5 off no min spend vouchers sent out with the latest mailing, effectively getting £5.75's worth of stuff for nothing with each voucher.Plus a free glass of...
    Will be a good time to use the £5 off no min spend vouchers sent out with the latest mailing, effectively getting £5.75's worth of stuff for nothing with each voucher.Plus a free glass of Prosecco! :cheers: (Nominated driver can use the free hot drink voucher from the mailing).And some...
    Will be a good time to use the £5 off no min spend vouchers sent out with the latest mailing, effectively getting £5.75's worth of stuff for nothing with each voucher.Plus a free glass of Prosecco! :cheers: (Nominated driver can use the free hot...
    Will be a good time to use the £5 off no min spend vouchers sent out with the latest mailing, effectively getting £5.75's worth of stuff for nothing with each voucher.Plus a free glass of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. marina29

Discounts Humidity & Temperature Logger/ Heating Mat/ Plant Grow Lamps

Hi all,I am glad to share these discounts, maybe these are useful:snorky::Inkbird IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Humidity & Temperature Logger series can get 10% off promotion on product page. IBS-TH1 Mini...
    Hi all,I am glad to share these discounts, maybe these are useful:snorky::Inkbird IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Humidity & Temperature Logger series can get 10% off promotion on product page. IBS-TH1 Mini version: Inkbird IBS-TH1 Wireless Bluetooth Hygrometer & Thermometer - Humidity & Temperature iOS / Android...
    Hi all,I am glad to share these discounts, maybe these are useful:snorky::Inkbird IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Humidity & Temperature Logger series can get 10% off promotion on product page. IBS-TH1 Mini version: Inkbird IBS-TH1 Wireless Bluetooth Hygrometer &...
    Hi all,I am glad to share these discounts, maybe these are useful:snorky::Inkbird IBS-TH1 Bluetooth Humidity & Temperature Logger series can get 10% off promotion on product page. IBS-TH1 Mini...
    promotion.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. WeeTam

Free postage on bulbs&seeds @ thompson morgan

I don't wish to suggest money isn't a problem, but in all honesty I give very little attention to special offers, BOGOF etc. At the end of the day, you end up saying. I only went in the shop to...
    I don't wish to suggest money isn't a problem, but in all honesty I give very little attention to special offers, BOGOF etc. At the end of the day, you end up saying. I only went in the shop to buy....at 10% off. I ended up spending a small fortune.My best friend, very astute when it comes...
    I don't wish to suggest money isn't a problem, but in all honesty I give very little attention to special offers, BOGOF etc. At the end of the day, you end up saying. I only went in the shop to buy....at 10% off. I ended up spending a small...
    I don't wish to suggest money isn't a problem, but in all honesty I give very little attention to special offers, BOGOF etc. At the end of the day, you end up saying. I only went in the shop to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. clanless

36 FREE perennial plugs

Here you go - arrived in 'postiplug' format - the same as the lavender plugs from last year - this what they look like now:
    Here you go - arrived in 'postiplug' format - the same as the lavender plugs from last year - this what they look like now:
    IMG_20180922_172004.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Steve R

Reduced Asda- Westland multi purpose compost

Bought several bags last week at £ 1 25 for 50 litres at Asda.:) Should have got even more because the next day they had sold out :noidea:
    Bought several bags last week at £ 1 25 for 50 litres at Asda.:) Should have got even more because the next day they had sold out :noidea:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice