General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. chobart

Honeysuckle

Have you got a very small car, Chobart? 20 journeys?? Even a 12 foot x 6 ft very bushy clematis wouldn't need that many trips in my corsa!! :rolleyes: :DWe back on to the railway too -...
    Have you got a very small car, Chobart? 20 journeys?? Even a 12 foot x 6 ft very bushy clematis wouldn't need that many trips in my corsa!! :rolleyes: :DWe back on to the railway too - near Polmont - agreed - not so warm - let's all move to Portugal! :D , then we can see those...
    Have you got a very small car, Chobart? 20 journeys?? Even a 12 foot x 6 ft very bushy clematis wouldn't need that many trips in my corsa!! :rolleyes: :DWe back on to the railway too - near Polmont - agreed - not so warm - let's all...
    Have you got a very small car, Chobart? 20 journeys?? Even a 12 foot x 6 ft very bushy clematis wouldn't need that many trips in my corsa!! :rolleyes: :DWe back on to the railway too -...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Royster

Barking project (nothing to do with dogs though)

Ah Dendrobe to the rescue once again! Cheers my friend I'll have to check this list out in the wee hours of tomorrow as I have to hit the sack right now. After all, I may have to start on the...
    Ah Dendrobe to the rescue once again! Cheers my friend I'll have to check this list out in the wee hours of tomorrow as I have to hit the sack right now. After all, I may have to start on the flippin Cedrus deodara tomorrow so I need me beauty sleep you see Enjoy your red wine! I like...
    Ah Dendrobe to the rescue once again! Cheers my friend I'll have to check this list out in the wee hours of tomorrow as I have to hit the sack right now. After all, I may have to start on the flippin Cedrus deodara tomorrow so I need me...
    Ah Dendrobe to the rescue once again! Cheers my friend I'll have to check this list out in the wee hours of tomorrow as I have to hit the sack right now. After all, I may have to start on the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. stuart1

decking

thank you all for you intersting suggestions, i have now overcome the problem i have left it well alone apart from planting flag iris, gunnera, and willows, and some tall grasses, it now looks...
    thank you all for you intersting suggestions, i have now overcome the problem i have left it well alone apart from planting flag iris, gunnera, and willows, and some tall grasses, it now looks great thanks again stuart friendships are like gardens the more you put in the...
    thank you all for you intersting suggestions, i have now overcome the problem i have left it well alone apart from planting flag iris, gunnera, and willows, and some tall grasses, it now looks great thanks again ...
    thank you all for you intersting suggestions, i have now overcome the problem i have left it well alone apart from planting flag iris, gunnera, and willows, and some tall grasses, it now looks...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Dillydo

Painters pallette

You have one of two varieties, Andraeanum or Scherzireanum available as house plants. There are many cultivars of these plants now in many colours. They differ in leaf and flower shape, Andaeanum...
    You have one of two varieties, Andraeanum or Scherzireanum available as house plants. There are many cultivars of these plants now in many colours. They differ in leaf and flower shape, Andaeanum is the taller plant with long heart shaped leaves and flowers with the spadix (pointed bit) being...
    You have one of two varieties, Andraeanum or Scherzireanum available as house plants. There are many cultivars of these plants now in many colours. They differ in leaf and flower shape, Andaeanum is the taller plant with long heart shaped leaves...
    You have one of two varieties, Andraeanum or Scherzireanum available as house plants. There are many cultivars of these plants now in many colours. They differ in leaf and flower shape, Andaeanum...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. madflower

sail shades

its a good idea ARCHY. sails are very expensive to say the least,you can always remove it in the winter. the rustic canopy can be left out all weathers though.
    its a good idea ARCHY. sails are very expensive to say the least,you can always remove it in the winter. the rustic canopy can be left out all weathers though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. elcotramp

Pruning

Not an accusation Dendrobium but rather an observation, if I may be so bold ;) Have a fine day!Royster
    Not an accusation Dendrobium but rather an observation, if I may be so bold ;) Have a fine day!Royster
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. PeterS

Wisteria

Thanks Pete and Royster - its been a funny year. But the garden is still full of colour.
    Thanks Pete and Royster - its been a funny year. But the garden is still full of colour.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. badsal72

sowing seed

I planted root ginger a month ago and its taken but I would not leave it in a green house now so I put it on my kitchen windowsil.
    I planted root ginger a month ago and its taken but I would not leave it in a green house now so I put it on my kitchen windowsil.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. PLOTTY

THIS WEEK'S UPDATE POSTED

Hello all, just to let you know that I have added this weeks update to my website, thanks for all you wonderful emails and comments, regards Steve.http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com
    Hello all, just to let you know that I have added this weeks update to my website, thanks for all you wonderful emails and comments, regards Steve.http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. fmay

This was unusual!

fat chance of that paladin, dave says its his secret garden :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Juicer

Photos and info needed

Thank you, I'll check it out:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. wildflower

Its raining !!

We had light, persistant rain for several hours, but it eased by daybreak. Nothing less than 17C. overnight and not a hint of a breeze meant that this morning was incredibly still and remarkably...
    We had light, persistant rain for several hours, but it eased by daybreak. Nothing less than 17C. overnight and not a hint of a breeze meant that this morning was incredibly still and remarkably fragrant. Gingers, Jasmines, Araujia and Citrus were intermingled in the air - so much so that the...
    We had light, persistant rain for several hours, but it eased by daybreak. Nothing less than 17C. overnight and not a hint of a breeze meant that this morning was incredibly still and remarkably fragrant. Gingers, Jasmines, Araujia and Citrus...
    We had light, persistant rain for several hours, but it eased by daybreak. Nothing less than 17C. overnight and not a hint of a breeze meant that this morning was incredibly still and remarkably...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Hornbeam

Garden thefts

The annoying thing is if these people are caught nothing happens to the poor little darlings.We had better get used to it cos it ain't gonna change unless we get a party (any party) into...
    The annoying thing is if these people are caught nothing happens to the poor little darlings.We had better get used to it cos it ain't gonna change unless we get a party (any party) into Government with some bottle to deal with real life issues
    The annoying thing is if these people are caught nothing happens to the poor little darlings.We had better get used to it cos it ain't gonna change unless we get a party (any party) into Government with some bottle to deal with real life issues
    The annoying thing is if these people are caught nothing happens to the poor little darlings.We had better get used to it cos it ain't gonna change unless we get a party (any party) into...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. macleaf

seeder

thanks all
    thanks all
    thanks all
    thanks all
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Victoria

Toilet Brush

Well, Pete, I wouldn't say "cold" but "cool".It's started to drizzle again ... I'm watching, I'm watching! :D
    Well, Pete, I wouldn't say "cold" but "cool".It's started to drizzle again ... I'm watching, I'm watching! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. robbsy1

New Zealand Flax

Thanks Hornbeam just had a total blank
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Liz

Lofos- lophospermum- asarina

Liz, I've decided Lofos is the diminutive of Lophospernum!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Banana Man

August BM's Hideout

Thanks BM!!I'll just have to find a corner for it in the living room this winter I suppose!!!
    Thanks BM!!I'll just have to find a corner for it in the living room this winter I suppose!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Stingo

Kerrier Plants?

not so much shrub as an invading force... a nice one, though!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Rich

Today in the garden

Red Spider Mite. The bane of my life.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice