General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. JackD

Black Hyacinths

Ha ha ............Midnight Mystique , I have 3 bulbs on order !!Nathan.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. MarkO

Online Dahlias?

Nice one.
    Nice one.
    Nice one.
    Nice one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Barbara

Bougainvilla in Conservatory

The white dusty stuff, was probably mildew it might come back, if so spray with a fungicide. I would wait and cut back in spring, how hard depends on how much space you have. Cut hard and you will...
    The white dusty stuff, was probably mildew it might come back, if so spray with a fungicide. I would wait and cut back in spring, how hard depends on how much space you have. Cut hard and you will probably get fast new growth at the expence of flowers.pete2255
    The white dusty stuff, was probably mildew it might come back, if so spray with a fungicide. I would wait and cut back in spring, how hard depends on how much space you have. Cut hard and you will probably get fast new growth at the expence of...
    The white dusty stuff, was probably mildew it might come back, if so spray with a fungicide. I would wait and cut back in spring, how hard depends on how much space you have. Cut hard and you will...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice