1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Greenhouse Growing

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Loofah

Greenhouse glass is HOW MUCH?!

prices change from shop to shop, never mind scarborough to Woking!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. GardenGuru

greenhouse heating

We have just moved to a house with a large conservatory, 5 meters by 3.75 metres or 16 feet by 8 feet!My wife wishes to store her pot plants in here for the winter, which means a minimum...
    We have just moved to a house with a large conservatory, 5 meters by 3.75 metres or 16 feet by 8 feet!My wife wishes to store her pot plants in here for the winter, which means a minimum temperature of 8 C.Any thoughts on heating, she doesn't want bubble wrap!!
    We have just moved to a house with a large conservatory, 5 meters by 3.75 metres or 16 feet by 8 feet!My wife wishes to store her pot plants in here for the winter, which means a minimum temperature of 8 C.Any thoughts on heating, she doesn't...
    We have just moved to a house with a large conservatory, 5 meters by 3.75 metres or 16 feet by 8 feet!My wife wishes to store her pot plants in here for the winter, which means a minimum...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. GardenGuru

greenhouse insulation

Hi Kazy let me ask do you have defused sheets on the roof?.If you do you will notmneed shading.
    Hi Kazy let me ask do you have defused sheets on the roof?.If you do you will notmneed shading.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. GardenGuru

Summer greenhouse care

Hi there not been her for a while had to re-reg, got a question for anyone who can help. Got a new greenhouse its polycarbonate had a glass one before not sure if a should put shading in it like i...
    Hi there not been her for a while had to re-reg, got a question for anyone who can help. Got a new greenhouse its polycarbonate had a glass one before not sure if a should put shading in it like i did with glass,i was using the green mesh type before which you just clip in,anyone know ?
    Hi there not been her for a while had to re-reg, got a question for anyone who can help. Got a new greenhouse its polycarbonate had a glass one before not sure if a should put shading in it like i did with glass,i was using the green mesh type...
    Hi there not been her for a while had to re-reg, got a question for anyone who can help. Got a new greenhouse its polycarbonate had a glass one before not sure if a should put shading in it like i...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. midwich

Help! - The 'Name that Greenhouse' Challenge

Hi wilroda - sounds promising - to post a pic follow the instructions here, they are very good:How to post a pic to Gardener's CornerFingers crossed!Alternatively, just PM me and I'll give...
    Hi wilroda - sounds promising - to post a pic follow the instructions here, they are very good:How to post a pic to Gardener's CornerFingers crossed!Alternatively, just PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address - you can just send it that way, might be simpler
    Hi wilroda - sounds promising - to post a pic follow the instructions here, they are very good:How to post a pic to Gardener's CornerFingers crossed!Alternatively, just PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address - you can just send it that...
    Hi wilroda - sounds promising - to post a pic follow the instructions here, they are very good:How to post a pic to Gardener's CornerFingers crossed!Alternatively, just PM me and I'll give...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Makka-Bakka

Expandable Greenhouse?

Try making a cold frame for those plants that can cope with a little less or no heat. Mine is a godsend at this time of year. Made out of old pieces of wood and an old shower screen ( perspex)...
    Try making a cold frame for those plants that can cope with a little less or no heat. Mine is a godsend at this time of year. Made out of old pieces of wood and an old shower screen ( perspex) from the dump it does the trick
    Try making a cold frame for those plants that can cope with a little less or no heat. Mine is a godsend at this time of year. Made out of old pieces of wood and an old shower screen ( perspex) from the dump it does the trick
    Try making a cold frame for those plants that can cope with a little less or no heat. Mine is a godsend at this time of year. Made out of old pieces of wood and an old shower screen ( perspex)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. wilroda

greenhouse extension?

Next engineering feat? ...i think i will have a rest for a while and enjoy my extension!!
    Next engineering feat? ...i think i will have a rest for a while and enjoy my extension!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. high kype

this is my greenhouse

hi Hel you will love it i do i can lose a lot of time in it that one is the Small one i have got a bigger one but to cost-lay to heat but when the Werther heats up its good at the moment i have...
    hi Hel you will love it i do i can lose a lot of time in it that one is the Small one i have got a bigger one but to cost-lay to heat but when the Werther heats up its good at the moment i have got my bulbs in there Mary
    hi Hel you will love it i do i can lose a lot of time in it that one is the Small one i have got a bigger one but to cost-lay to heat but when the Werther heats up its good at the moment i have got my bulbs in there Mary
    hi Hel you will love it i do i can lose a lot of time in it that one is the Small one i have got a bigger one but to cost-lay to heat but when the Werther heats up its good at the moment i have...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scotkat

lookie in my greenhouse

ever thing is looking good Kath well done
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. cymro

allotements

Wow, on pauls website on the faq there is this "Did you know?All councils in England & Wales (with the exception of Inner London) have to, by law, provide allotments? Any group of adults over...
    Wow, on pauls website on the faq there is this "Did you know?All councils in England & Wales (with the exception of Inner London) have to, by law, provide allotments? Any group of adults over the age of 18 and registered on the electoral role can group together to request the council...
    Wow, on pauls website on the faq there is this "Did you know?All councils in England & Wales (with the exception of Inner London) have to, by law, provide allotments? Any group of adults over the age of 18 and registered on the electoral role...
    Wow, on pauls website on the faq there is this "Did you know?All councils in England & Wales (with the exception of Inner London) have to, by law, provide allotments? Any group of adults over...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. SpringsHere

Is my Greenhouse being INVADED?

I did'nt take a picture of my infestation last season before I put the pepper plants on the bonfire! I think the little beggers came along with a couple of shop bought plants O'erindoors came home...
    I did'nt take a picture of my infestation last season before I put the pepper plants on the bonfire! I think the little beggers came along with a couple of shop bought plants O'erindoors came home with :mad:
    I did'nt take a picture of my infestation last season before I put the pepper plants on the bonfire! I think the little beggers came along with a couple of shop bought plants O'erindoors came home with :mad:
    I did'nt take a picture of my infestation last season before I put the pepper plants on the bonfire! I think the little beggers came along with a couple of shop bought plants O'erindoors came home...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Bashy

New greenhouse

Then enjoy, Bashy.
    Then enjoy, Bashy.
    Then enjoy, Bashy.
    Then enjoy, Bashy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. jellybuttonspog

cleaning a greenhouse..how

good mornig jellybuttonsprog i find the easiest way to clean a greenhouse in all those corners is with a suphur candle as the smoke gets right into all places and there is nowhere to hide for...
    good mornig jellybuttonsprog i find the easiest way to clean a greenhouse in all those corners is with a suphur candle as the smoke gets right into all places and there is nowhere to hide for anything
    good mornig jellybuttonsprog i find the easiest way to clean a greenhouse in all those corners is with a suphur candle as the smoke gets right into all places and there is nowhere to hide for anything
    good mornig jellybuttonsprog i find the easiest way to clean a greenhouse in all those corners is with a suphur candle as the smoke gets right into all places and there is nowhere to hide for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Kavey

Greenhouse & Hard Standing Advice Sought. Thank you!

Just noticed your london so factor in an extra �£400 as prices are higher and im still cheaper!
    Just noticed your london so factor in an extra �£400 as prices are higher and im still cheaper!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Loofah

Aluminium hexagonal gh assembly instructions

I'm taking the slow path to building it and taking WOOs advice - several days and plenty of embrocation breaks to avoid frustration! Going OK so far and having the hard standing completed on Sunday...
    I'm taking the slow path to building it and taking WOOs advice - several days and plenty of embrocation breaks to avoid frustration! Going OK so far and having the hard standing completed on Sunday...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Meefster

Growbag greenhouse

Check out wilko website(wilkinsons)they have some ..good price aswell,oh by the way wellcome http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/
    Check out wilko website(wilkinsons)they have some ..good price aswell,oh by the way wellcome http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Sleppy

GH glazing

Hi all, Thankyou for all your help and advice.. MUCHLY appreciated, i think silicone the cheapest way out... well i'll give it a go, being a novice, might make a mess.. never mind, so long as me...
    Hi all, Thankyou for all your help and advice.. MUCHLY appreciated, i think silicone the cheapest way out... well i'll give it a go, being a novice, might make a mess.. never mind, so long as me glass stays in... < ))... Regards Paul.
    Hi all, Thankyou for all your help and advice.. MUCHLY appreciated, i think silicone the cheapest way out... well i'll give it a go, being a novice, might make a mess.. never mind, so long as me glass stays in... < ))... Regards Paul.
    Hi all, Thankyou for all your help and advice.. MUCHLY appreciated, i think silicone the cheapest way out... well i'll give it a go, being a novice, might make a mess.. never mind, so long as me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Sleppy

greenhouse glass

Pal, not doubting your advice but wouldnt the glazing tape be a better bet than silicone. If the glass breaks its a pregnant dog to clean silicone off.
    Pal, not doubting your advice but wouldnt the glazing tape be a better bet than silicone. If the glass breaks its a pregnant dog to clean silicone off.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Vince

Greenhouse Glass

Go on to your local Freecycle, Vince.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Domestos Godess

Smoke bombing a greenhouse

I stick to Jeyes fluid and power washing best of all.And certainly before any plants go in.
    I stick to Jeyes fluid and power washing best of all.And certainly before any plants go in.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice