1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Filters:

Prefix:
Solved x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Tui34

Solved What is this weed, please?

@Brenda Muscari are known for having untidy floppy foliage. The common grape hyacinth is a weed and bent on world domination (personal opinion). Other Muscari are well behaved stay where you put...
    @Brenda Muscari are known for having untidy floppy foliage. The common grape hyacinth is a weed and bent on world domination (personal opinion). Other Muscari are well behaved stay where you put them, but all have floppy foliage.
    @Brenda Muscari are known for having untidy floppy foliage. The common grape hyacinth is a weed and bent on world domination (personal opinion). Other Muscari are well behaved stay where you put them, but all have floppy foliage.
    @Brenda Muscari are known for having untidy floppy foliage. The common grape hyacinth is a weed and bent on world domination (personal opinion). Other Muscari are well behaved stay where you put...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Victoria

Solved Bug on Photinia 'Red Robin'

Baalmaiden, wiseowl, DiggersJo, and Papi JoI have read the threads and taken on board the contents. I am concerned because I have Brugmansias to one side of it and Hibiscus rosa-sinensis...
    Baalmaiden, wiseowl, DiggersJo, and Papi JoI have read the threads and taken on board the contents. I am concerned because I have Brugmansias to one side of it and Hibiscus rosa-sinensis to the other side, my pride and joy collections.I will just monitor in the meantime.
    Baalmaiden, wiseowl, DiggersJo, and Papi JoI have read the threads and taken on board the contents. I am concerned because I have Brugmansias to one side of it and Hibiscus rosa-sinensis to the other side, my pride and joy...
    Baalmaiden, wiseowl, DiggersJo, and Papi JoI have read the threads and taken on board the contents. I am concerned because I have Brugmansias to one side of it and Hibiscus rosa-sinensis...
    Photinia Bug2 25 Apr 24.png Photinia Bloom Bug 25 Apr 24(1).jpg -thank-you.gif Fim de Semana.gif.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. AnniD

Solved Help with id of this weed (?) please

Thank you all for your help
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Grays

Solved Shrub ID please.

if every poisonous plant in the garden was removed there wouldn't be much left. To me weed describes anything I don't like. Fear is the current climate. People, pets and plants coexisted for a...
    if every poisonous plant in the garden was removed there wouldn't be much left. To me weed describes anything I don't like. Fear is the current climate. People, pets and plants coexisted for a very long time before hysteria set in.
    if every poisonous plant in the garden was removed there wouldn't be much left. To me weed describes anything I don't like. Fear is the current climate. People, pets and plants coexisted for a very long time before hysteria set in.
    if every poisonous plant in the garden was removed there wouldn't be much left. To me weed describes anything I don't like. Fear is the current climate. People, pets and plants coexisted for a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Grays

Solved Plant ID please.

It took me ages to get a. maculatum to take in my garden. I likes me aroids!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Fof

Solved Help with mis-ID'd plant

Thanks. That looks a much better match.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Sienna's Blossom

Solved What tree is this please?

I’ve just came back from a walk and I’ve seen a beautiful small bird cherry tree. Thank you for identifying.
    I’ve just came back from a walk and I’ve seen a beautiful small bird cherry tree. Thank you for identifying.
    20240420_113719.jpg PRUNUS  PADUS  BIRD  CHERRY 01-05-2014 17-47-49.JPG PRUNUS  PADUS  BIRD  CHERRY 01-05-2014 17-48-02.JPG PRUNUS  PADUS  BIRD  CHERRY 01-05-2014 17-48-21.JPG PRUNUS  PADUS  BIRD  CHERRY 01-05-2014 17-49-03.JPG PRUNUS  PADUS  BIRD  CHERRY 06-09-2018 11-47-13.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. wiseowl

Solved I D Please

Good afternoon and thank you everyone
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Wiltshirewild

Solved Ornamental grass ID

I wouldn't have it in any garden, especially a small one. In wet areas, it's a real thug. Every verge round here is full of it, and the gardens that are next to any verges have it all over the...
    I wouldn't have it in any garden, especially a small one. In wet areas, it's a real thug. Every verge round here is full of it, and the gardens that are next to any verges have it all over the place too. Perhaps it behaves better in dry areas though. The photos of it hanging nicely over pond...
    I wouldn't have it in any garden, especially a small one. In wet areas, it's a real thug. Every verge round here is full of it, and the gardens that are next to any verges have it all over the place too. Perhaps it behaves better in dry areas...
    I wouldn't have it in any garden, especially a small one. In wet areas, it's a real thug. Every verge round here is full of it, and the gardens that are next to any verges have it all over the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Palustris

Solved Weed or not?

Definitely, thanks. Should have known ,but as I said brain dead at the moment.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. simone_in_wiltshire

Solved What name has got this plant?

We are on heavy clay soil and pulmonarias flourish here in full sun and shade. Self seed all over and yes the bees love them.
    We are on heavy clay soil and pulmonarias flourish here in full sun and shade. Self seed all over and yes the bees love them.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Jacquiscrap

Solved Can you tell what this is please?

It does look very like the Sunshine Peach.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Rafael

Solved Please ID the plant

It’s beautiful, the epitome of spring freshness.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. zebrina

Solved IDs please

Thanks, yes I think the second is a Pieris. Just discovering Google Lens - it's very good.
    Thanks, yes I think the second is a Pieris. Just discovering Google Lens - it's very good.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. wiseowl

Solved I D Please

Good morning @Michael Hewett and @Busy-Lizzie and thank you my friends
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Nutcracker South Somerset

Solved Another unknown rhizome

Fairly certain it is Acorus Ogon, certainly the roots look like mine when I divide it. A useful plant for boggy areas.
    Fairly certain it is Acorus Ogon, certainly the roots look like mine when I divide it. A useful plant for boggy areas.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Mrs. B.

Solved What in the name of evil is this?

I have got a blackcurrant about 10ft away but it's not prickly. Definitely not the same. I don't really know why I've still got it, we dont really eat them and neither does anything else. :biggrin:
    I have got a blackcurrant about 10ft away but it's not prickly. Definitely not the same. I don't really know why I've still got it, we dont really eat them and neither does anything else. :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Dropmore

Solved What this creeping under the fence.

Or a different month! :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Snorky85

Solved Memory is bad…Id needed

Thank you! :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Deesidequine

Solved DO you know this plant?

That's interesting @Silver surfer. Quine is a fairly common surname on the Isle of Man.
    That's interesting @Silver surfer. Quine is a fairly common surname on the Isle of Man.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice