1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. merleworld

What are these?

Thanks for that - thought they might be along those lines as there are some grape hyacinths which have popped up down there :blue thumb:
    Thanks for that - thought they might be along those lines as there are some grape hyacinths which have popped up down there :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. rachel duncan

Mystery Pink leaved shrub/bush!

Thank you... :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Jack McHammocklashing

Planted sweetpeas got these ?

Not as much as a Rood to Nowhere, more like a Highway to Heaven.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. kels

I.D Please

Well I learnt something today with this plant.Well its not what I thought it was. I thought it had grown low and spread width ways as thats what it looked like.poss why pic was a bit confusing as...
    Well I learnt something today with this plant.Well its not what I thought it was. I thought it had grown low and spread width ways as thats what it looked like.poss why pic was a bit confusing as well, I had a good look at it. There is a huge bigger heavier type bush next to it.Which has grown...
    Well I learnt something today with this plant.Well its not what I thought it was. I thought it had grown low and spread width ways as thats what it looked like.poss why pic was a bit confusing as well, I had a good look at it. There is a huge...
    Well I learnt something today with this plant.Well its not what I thought it was. I thought it had grown low and spread width ways as thats what it looked like.poss why pic was a bit confusing as...
    IMAG1871.jpg IMAG1872.jpg IMAG1873.jpg IMAG1870.jpg 024.JPG IMAG1910.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. longk

I.D. please - weed?

Perhaps that's because there's so much room for it :WINK1:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. cyukkie

identification needed please

of course i'm excited about both but its the first time i get to see lilies "in the wild" as opposed to seeing them in a flower shop. i didn't even know what their foliage looked like :) thanks...
    of course i'm excited about both but its the first time i get to see lilies "in the wild" as opposed to seeing them in a flower shop. i didn't even know what their foliage looked like :) thanks gcc for the info on the peony. I will tag it then and let it be until autumn.
    of course i'm excited about both but its the first time i get to see lilies "in the wild" as opposed to seeing them in a flower shop. i didn't even know what their foliage looked like :) thanks gcc for the info on the peony. I will tag it then...
    of course i'm excited about both but its the first time i get to see lilies "in the wild" as opposed to seeing them in a flower shop. i didn't even know what their foliage looked like :) thanks...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. joolz68

I.D. needed plz gang

Thanks Madahhlia. Could be a long term project..........
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Gay Gardener

Weed ID

Cool, never thought of combining the two:dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. alan hay

Anyone know what this please?

:ThankYou: A very good post indeed! With two fruit loving under-fives on the go i can't take any risks... so it's goodbye Hypericum Tutsan thingy. Gives me a good excuse to go shrub shopping as well. ...
    :ThankYou: A very good post indeed! With two fruit loving under-fives on the go i can't take any risks... so it's goodbye Hypericum Tutsan thingy. Gives me a good excuse to go shrub shopping as well. Result. Thanks again guys, as a first experience on here this has been first class. Cheers.
    :ThankYou: A very good post indeed! With two fruit loving under-fives on the go i can't take any risks... so it's goodbye Hypericum Tutsan thingy. Gives me a good excuse to go shrub shopping as well. Result. Thanks again guys, as a first experience on...
    :ThankYou: A very good post indeed! With two fruit loving under-fives on the go i can't take any risks... so it's goodbye Hypericum Tutsan thingy. Gives me a good excuse to go shrub shopping as well. ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. HYDROGEN86

I.D please anyone?

The force is certainly strong with you Ziggy!!! :patpat:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. jw_universe

What are these please?

They look like foxgloves to me, I always get loads of them and they are glorious. I grow them among edible plants, it's not a problem. Plus, they attract pests from the other plants and...
    They look like foxgloves to me, I always get loads of them and they are glorious. I grow them among edible plants, it's not a problem. Plus, they attract pests from the other plants and encourage pollinators. A true country garden plant! they do seed prolifically though so I always have to...
    They look like foxgloves to me, I always get loads of them and they are glorious. I grow them among edible plants, it's not a problem. Plus, they attract pests from the other plants and encourage pollinators. A true country garden plant! they...
    They look like foxgloves to me, I always get loads of them and they are glorious. I grow them among edible plants, it's not a problem. Plus, they attract pests from the other plants and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. harry123

Whats this?

Put the pot out in the garden Harry, at least you'll see it flower without having to put up with the smell. :)
    Put the pot out in the garden Harry, at least you'll see it flower without having to put up with the smell. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Grumpy

I saw this in

Cheers. Don't like toxic - me thinks it will get hoiked out!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. sal73

2 ID please

You'll be okay when you get it started Ziggy. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. strongylodon

Tree id

Oh Its an Acer of some kind but which one? Might be possible to work out later in the year. just interested as to why you say its not healthy?
    Oh Its an Acer of some kind but which one? Might be possible to work out later in the year. just interested as to why you say its not healthy?
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. longk

Lily id if possible please!

I have just found these and need an id before I re-site them in the wrong spot please................ Any ideas would be appreciated.
    I have just found these and need an id before I re-site them in the wrong spot please................ Any ideas would be appreciated.
    DSC_2037.jpg DSC_2038.jpg DSC_2040.jpg DSC_2042.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. primulas

This arrived! dont know what it is??

Thanks for that tip! I am off to cut off the seed heads now! Job done!! Thanks alot.
    Thanks for that tip! I am off to cut off the seed heads now! Job done!! Thanks alot.
    108_7152.JPG 100_7159.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Violet38

Help! what are these seedlings?

A friend of mine had a wonderful self-set evening primrose with flowers that were shaded with orange/pink. Anyone got any recommendations for a seed variety that will be this colour?
    A friend of mine had a wonderful self-set evening primrose with flowers that were shaded with orange/pink. Anyone got any recommendations for a seed variety that will be this colour?
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Lorea

What are these?

Lovely pics Marley! I don't think either of them are willow herb now, as the leaves don't have serrated edges - I think I may have that in other parts of the garden!
    Lovely pics Marley! I don't think either of them are willow herb now, as the leaves don't have serrated edges - I think I may have that in other parts of the garden!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. gavintarrant

Lovely plants my neighbours have

I`ve got a 5/6 years old wisteria and never flowered , growned from seed and then found out that it maybe not be a true species as wisteria are grafted, anyway, today I`ve seen one of the...
    I`ve got a 5/6 years old wisteria and never flowered , growned from seed and then found out that it maybe not be a true species as wisteria are grafted, anyway, today I`ve seen one of the miniature wisteria and was really upset to the fact that at 3/4 feet tall already have flower , well the...
    I`ve got a 5/6 years old wisteria and never flowered , growned from seed and then found out that it maybe not be a true species as wisteria are grafted, anyway, today I`ve seen one of the miniature wisteria and was really upset to the fact that...
    I`ve got a 5/6 years old wisteria and never flowered , growned from seed and then found out that it maybe not be a true species as wisteria are grafted, anyway, today I`ve seen one of the...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice