1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Gay Gardener

Another ID

Thanks for that. I'll read up on that and see if I'll keep it or not.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Gay Gardener

ID help

Yes thank you Victoria, snap!It's a unusual and handsome plant and is in full bloom at the moment and seems to re-seed itself round and about. Glad to know what it is. Thanks.
    Yes thank you Victoria, snap!It's a unusual and handsome plant and is in full bloom at the moment and seems to re-seed itself round and about. Glad to know what it is. Thanks.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Gay Gardener

Another Id help

Exactly, thank you it was driving me bonkers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. SUEP666

Can you help identify this tree

*cringes* I don't mind rats as long as I can see them, I remember I was removing a dead Convolvulus plant from my rockery a couple of years ago and I heard this god awful screeching noise, scared...
    *cringes* I don't mind rats as long as I can see them, I remember I was removing a dead Convolvulus plant from my rockery a couple of years ago and I heard this god awful screeching noise, scared the treetreetreetree out of me:loll:
    *cringes* I don't mind rats as long as I can see them, I remember I was removing a dead Convolvulus plant from my rockery a couple of years ago and I heard this god awful screeching noise, scared the treetreetreetree out of me:loll:
    *cringes* I don't mind rats as long as I can see them, I remember I was removing a dead Convolvulus plant from my rockery a couple of years ago and I heard this god awful screeching noise, scared...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. robocod10

What am i? (white flowers - black berries)

fantastic!thanks for the reply, i was worried that it was poisonous as our border collie seem to enjoy sniffing the plant/ weed. i will pull it upplus i didnt want to pull it up before i...
    fantastic!thanks for the reply, i was worried that it was poisonous as our border collie seem to enjoy sniffing the plant/ weed. i will pull it upplus i didnt want to pull it up before i knew what it was!thanks once again
    fantastic!thanks for the reply, i was worried that it was poisonous as our border collie seem to enjoy sniffing the plant/ weed. i will pull it upplus i didnt want to pull it up before i knew what it was!thanks once again
    fantastic!thanks for the reply, i was worried that it was poisonous as our border collie seem to enjoy sniffing the plant/ weed. i will pull it upplus i didnt want to pull it up before i...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Phil A

Not sure about this one

it is unlikely to be a sport, however posting it to iSpot is a good idea and it's a great website for getting ID's on anything:thumbsup:
    it is unlikely to be a sport, however posting it to iSpot is a good idea and it's a great website for getting ID's on anything:thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. greg

unknown fungus

Welcome to GC greg:DLooks like a type of slime mould to me but other then that...:scratch:
    Welcome to GC greg:DLooks like a type of slime mould to me but other then that...:scratch:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. HYDROGEN86

Is this a yew tree?

I have not visited it in person yet, but this one seems to interest me the most atmAnkerwycke Yew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThey reckon It's where Henry 8th hooked up with Anne...
    I have not visited it in person yet, but this one seems to interest me the most atmAnkerwycke Yew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThey reckon It's where Henry 8th hooked up with Anne bolon. How romantic of him :D
    I have not visited it in person yet, but this one seems to interest me the most atmAnkerwycke Yew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThey reckon It's where Henry 8th hooked up with Anne bolon. How romantic of him :D
    I have not visited it in person yet, but this one seems to interest me the most atmAnkerwycke Yew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThey reckon It's where Henry 8th hooked up with Anne...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. firsttimer

Found this

It's not an unattractive plant. If it popped up in my garden i would let it grow and flower, but control its seeding.
    It's not an unattractive plant. If it popped up in my garden i would let it grow and flower, but control its seeding.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. MichaelJohn

Another enigma

I am still learning all the time. The more I learn, the more I realise just how little I know! Cheers SS
    I am still learning all the time. The more I learn, the more I realise just how little I know! Cheers SS
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. HYDROGEN86

fungi i.d please?

Haha :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. jd67

What is this Plant

It has been identified as Senecio kleiniiformis. Thanks to all for your help
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. HYDROGEN86

English elm?

Just been back to this tree today and I said to the guy that told me it was an elm, It's not an elm and he said he had got mixed up and it is a sycamore :dbgrtmb: :heehee:
    Just been back to this tree today and I said to the guy that told me it was an elm, It's not an elm and he said he had got mixed up and it is a sycamore :dbgrtmb: :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. MichaelJohn

Any ideas Gardeners ?

I agree a Zinnia
    I agree a Zinnia
    I agree a Zinnia
    I agree a Zinnia
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Lolimac

ID please...

Thanks folks... i've been looking up the plants that you have suggested and yes the Zaluzianskya has it:yess:.What a great little plant even though the foliage looks a bit scruffy.It's also known...
    Thanks folks... i've been looking up the plants that you have suggested and yes the Zaluzianskya has it:yess:.What a great little plant even though the foliage looks a bit scruffy.It's also known as midnight candy..or night phlox...and smells of marzipan at night time.I've no idea where it has...
    Thanks folks... i've been looking up the plants that you have suggested and yes the Zaluzianskya has it:yess:.What a great little plant even though the foliage looks a bit scruffy.It's also known as midnight candy..or night phlox...and smells of...
    Thanks folks... i've been looking up the plants that you have suggested and yes the Zaluzianskya has it:yess:.What a great little plant even though the foliage looks a bit scruffy.It's also known...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. xNattyx

Can anyone help me with id for these plants please

Glad you managed to get to the bottom of it!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. strongylodon

Tree ID

Thanks, native trees aren't my strong(y):D point, I know the pic wasn't very clear, we have been going back and forth decorating untill now, problem is that we are moving in this Friday and may...
    Thanks, native trees aren't my strong(y):D point, I know the pic wasn't very clear, we have been going back and forth decorating untill now, problem is that we are moving in this Friday and may loose our internet connection untill sometime next week. I will take some pics in the meantime of the...
    Thanks, native trees aren't my strong(y):D point, I know the pic wasn't very clear, we have been going back and forth decorating untill now, problem is that we are moving in this Friday and may loose our internet connection untill sometime next...
    Thanks, native trees aren't my strong(y):D point, I know the pic wasn't very clear, we have been going back and forth decorating untill now, problem is that we are moving in this Friday and may...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. *dim*

plant id-2 shrubs?

Got to be quicker on the draw then that you two:heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. xNattyx

Are these weeds?

I would say the bottom leaves look like a foxglove too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Elizabeth13

What flower was it?!

thanks Elizabeth13 I found some honey lily's at the garden centre....looking forward to planting them :D Would anyone happen to know if these would be suitable to plant in a pot? I've heard...
    thanks Elizabeth13 I found some honey lily's at the garden centre....looking forward to planting them :D Would anyone happen to know if these would be suitable to plant in a pot? I've heard they get quite tall.
    thanks Elizabeth13 I found some honey lily's at the garden centre....looking forward to planting them :D Would anyone happen to know if these would be suitable to plant in a pot? I've heard they get quite tall.
    thanks Elizabeth13 I found some honey lily's at the garden centre....looking forward to planting them :D Would anyone happen to know if these would be suitable to plant in a pot? I've heard...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice