Lawns

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Don

Lawn

Hi Don, Well believe it or not I mowed both of my lawns (on a high setting ) today (Sunday 30th January ). What I find is, the earlier the lawn is cut, the easier it is in the spring when the...
    Hi Don, Well believe it or not I mowed both of my lawns (on a high setting ) today (Sunday 30th January ). What I find is, the earlier the lawn is cut, the easier it is in the spring when the grass is actively growing. Now this might not be agreeable with everybody, because it will depend on...
    Hi Don, Well believe it or not I mowed both of my lawns (on a high setting ) today (Sunday 30th January ). What I find is, the earlier the lawn is cut, the easier it is in the spring when the grass is actively growing. Now this might not be...
    Hi Don, Well believe it or not I mowed both of my lawns (on a high setting ) today (Sunday 30th January ). What I find is, the earlier the lawn is cut, the easier it is in the spring when the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Adam

Sad lawn

Thanks for the advice... I'll wait until the spring and see if it perks up any, maybe reseed the patchy bits, give it a good feed and hope for the best!Adam
    Thanks for the advice... I'll wait until the spring and see if it perks up any, maybe reseed the patchy bits, give it a good feed and hope for the best!Adam
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Dave@Callans place

Lawn drainage

Yeah I feel sorry for you Dave. But when anyone mensions housing and floodplains in the same sentence I get nervous. At least as you say it slopes which should give the water somewhere to go....
    Yeah I feel sorry for you Dave. But when anyone mensions housing and floodplains in the same sentence I get nervous. At least as you say it slopes which should give the water somewhere to go. Eventually when the rain stops. Good luck.pete2255
    Yeah I feel sorry for you Dave. But when anyone mensions housing and floodplains in the same sentence I get nervous. At least as you say it slopes which should give the water somewhere to go. Eventually when the rain stops. Good luck....
    Yeah I feel sorry for you Dave. But when anyone mensions housing and floodplains in the same sentence I get nervous. At least as you say it slopes which should give the water somewhere to go....
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Rex

How do i stop worms leaving casts in my lawn???

concrete it over.
    concrete it over.
    concrete it over.
    concrete it over.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice