New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. prettypolly40

Hello

hello and a very warm welcome to G,C.:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Davie7-0

Hi

HELLO DAVIE AND A WARM WELCOME TO G,C:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Snappers

Afternoon all

hello snappers and a warm welcome to G,C..:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. meb

meb in Lovely Worcester

Hi Meb welcome to g c .
    Hi Meb welcome to g c .
    Hi Meb welcome to g c .
    Hi Meb welcome to g c .
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. landlubber

Landlubber

Hi Jan welcome to g c .
    Hi Jan welcome to g c .
    Hi Jan welcome to g c .
    Hi Jan welcome to g c .
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Leadbelly

Hello from west coast Ireland

Hello to west coast Ireland. If I can figure out how to load pictures here I would send you pictures of my heath and heather slope, I am proud of. You have them over there don't you?Welcome...
    Hello to west coast Ireland. If I can figure out how to load pictures here I would send you pictures of my heath and heather slope, I am proud of. You have them over there don't you?Welcome to the garden.
    Hello to west coast Ireland. If I can figure out how to load pictures here I would send you pictures of my heath and heather slope, I am proud of. You have them over there don't you?Welcome to the garden.
    Hello to west coast Ireland. If I can figure out how to load pictures here I would send you pictures of my heath and heather slope, I am proud of. You have them over there don't you?Welcome...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Feathers

Hello all

can we not move this thread to the games arena and play hangman on it:thumb::D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. redstar

Hello all

Thank you. I have good intentions of staying around. I doubt it I will have only one question. To be honest in the past when I do have questions or need information I go to books and gather the...
    Thank you. I have good intentions of staying around. I doubt it I will have only one question. To be honest in the past when I do have questions or need information I go to books and gather the information. I also hope I can supply insight to some new gardener since I have been gardening and...
    Thank you. I have good intentions of staying around. I doubt it I will have only one question. To be honest in the past when I do have questions or need information I go to books and gather the information. I also hope I can supply insight to...
    Thank you. I have good intentions of staying around. I doubt it I will have only one question. To be honest in the past when I do have questions or need information I go to books and gather the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Rhyleysgranny

Hello Everyone

Thanks you guys for the continued welcomes:)Init sister i belong to a forum called Vi's pantry. It's not a public forum like this one though
    Thanks you guys for the continued welcomes:)Init sister i belong to a forum called Vi's pantry. It's not a public forum like this one though
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. barrym

New member from Bristol

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcomes for my wife and I. I think we had bettter stop here, as this is getting into a forum for Bristolians rather than gardening topics!! But I will just add...
    Thanks everyone for the lovely welcomes for my wife and I. I think we had bettter stop here, as this is getting into a forum for Bristolians rather than gardening topics!! But I will just add that in answer to INTOMYPLANTS, yes I am definitely a robin - season ticket holder, Senior Red,...
    Thanks everyone for the lovely welcomes for my wife and I. I think we had bettter stop here, as this is getting into a forum for Bristolians rather than gardening topics!! But I will just add that in answer to INTOMYPLANTS, yes I am definitely a...
    Thanks everyone for the lovely welcomes for my wife and I. I think we had bettter stop here, as this is getting into a forum for Bristolians rather than gardening topics!! But I will just add...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. lindyco

Hi from the Midlands.

Hi lindyco A warm welcome to GC :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. just_another_manic_newbie
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Bertie
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Shazzyfromozzy

G,day, looking forward to meeting yous

hello and a warm welcome to G,C
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. BUDDINGBUDHA

Buddingbudha

Welcome to gc Buddingbudah.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. pand692

Hello from pand692

Thank you for the lovely welcome.I am looking forward to browsing through the threads.Kind regards,Panda.
    Thank you for the lovely welcome.I am looking forward to browsing through the threads.Kind regards,Panda.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. sheepy

Hello to all in the Gardeners Corner!

Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Katherna

Hello to everyone

Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. new2veg

hello

Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Hello & welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Atrig

Hello everyone

Atrig welcome to the group I'm sure you will get some help here on that plant once you figure out how to post pictures of course.Good luck.Hel.xxx.
    Atrig welcome to the group I'm sure you will get some help here on that plant once you figure out how to post pictures of course.Good luck.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice