1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. WisteriaLane

Hello everyone

Hiya Wisteria & welcome to the forum!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Tryer

Hi

Hi Emma, welcome to GC :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. valletta

hi everyone

Hello & welcome to the forum!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. markyb

Replies:
    Views:
  5. Little Miss Road Rage

Wannabe greenfingered gardener

Lol Kristen I'm so bad I might just win although it's bound to be the worst of title!:eek: Kelly some of us on here are a little looney at times so it's alright with me if you want to go and sit...
    Lol Kristen I'm so bad I might just win although it's bound to be the worst of title!:eek: Kelly some of us on here are a little looney at times so it's alright with me if you want to go and sit on your drive singing your heart out, in fact I think you could well make a mint selling tickets...
    Lol Kristen I'm so bad I might just win although it's bound to be the worst of title!:eek: Kelly some of us on here are a little looney at times so it's alright with me if you want to go and sit on your drive singing your heart out, in fact I...
    Lol Kristen I'm so bad I might just win although it's bound to be the worst of title!:eek: Kelly some of us on here are a little looney at times so it's alright with me if you want to go and sit...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Anne-J

Heya

Anne and welcome to the forum being an experienced organic gardener you are bound to help us all out and might even be able to convert non greenies too.Hel.xxx.
    Anne and welcome to the forum being an experienced organic gardener you are bound to help us all out and might even be able to convert non greenies too.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. littleindonesia

Hi - See my Garden on the BBC !

to the forum Dave if I could only use one word to discribe your garden it would be WOW, it's a real beauty and one can see you have put an awful lot of time into it...who needs to go on holiday...
    to the forum Dave if I could only use one word to discribe your garden it would be WOW, it's a real beauty and one can see you have put an awful lot of time into it...who needs to go on holiday with a garden like that! I'm sure you will fit in here wonderfully and help us newbie jungle...
    to the forum Dave if I could only use one word to discribe your garden it would be WOW, it's a real beauty and one can see you have put an awful lot of time into it...who needs to go on holiday with a garden like that! I'm sure you will fit in...
    to the forum Dave if I could only use one word to discribe your garden it would be WOW, it's a real beauty and one can see you have put an awful lot of time into it...who needs to go on holiday...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. machnolady

Julie welcome to the forum we have a few members from Wales so you should be able to pick their brains to see what works well for them.Happy gardening.Hel.xxx.
    Julie welcome to the forum we have a few members from Wales so you should be able to pick their brains to see what works well for them.Happy gardening.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Flynn

Hello

to the forum Flynn I'm sure you will find plenty of people on this forum only too eager to help you out.Hel.xxx.
    to the forum Flynn I'm sure you will find plenty of people on this forum only too eager to help you out.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. pompeyexile

Yet Another Newbie

Hiya Pompeyexile welcome to GC. 02
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. LINDSB76

Hello

And a BIG wecome from me as well Lindsey & Rob have fun enjoy and learn on the forum,and identification is the place to put your trees & shrubs.
    And a BIG wecome from me as well Lindsey & Rob have fun enjoy and learn on the forum,and identification is the place to put your trees & shrubs.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Weedwacker

Hi all

HI there welcome to GC :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. WoodyD

Big Hello!

hello and a warm welcome to G,C:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. lollipop

mad about geoff hamilton

Hello, it is quite lovely the welcome you get here. I intend to try very hard to work out how to do the techo stuff properly. I am afraid I gave up keeping up with it as soon as remote...
    Hello, it is quite lovely the welcome you get here. I intend to try very hard to work out how to do the techo stuff properly. I am afraid I gave up keeping up with it as soon as remote controls got bigger than a scientific calculator. thanks for the kind comments about my trees, they...
    Hello, it is quite lovely the welcome you get here. I intend to try very hard to work out how to do the techo stuff properly. I am afraid I gave up keeping up with it as soon as remote controls got bigger than a scientific calculator. ...
    Hello, it is quite lovely the welcome you get here. I intend to try very hard to work out how to do the techo stuff properly. I am afraid I gave up keeping up with it as soon as remote...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. grawlfang

hi to all

to the group Steve a word of warning us watch out for the nutters!:D Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Willow

Hello

Willow I do hope you'll join us in the allotment threads and let us all know how you and hubby are doing.Hel.xxx.
    Willow I do hope you'll join us in the allotment threads and let us all know how you and hubby are doing.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. The Nut

Hi All

ROFL No, but there are seven litter trays ready for their clean :eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. harry carr

hello

Hi Harry welcome to gc
    Hi Harry welcome to gc
    Hi Harry welcome to gc
    Hi Harry welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Shobhna

Hi Shobhna nice to meet you, welcome to the forum.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. First time gardener

hello

Welcome to GC - there are plenty of veg veterans on here always ready to help.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice