1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Magsanders

What no smell!!

Hi Mag from another of the GC Devon contingent!What a shame about your Mock orange not scenting!My mum has one in her garden and I always think that it smells a bit like bubblegum!Hope...
    Hi Mag from another of the GC Devon contingent!What a shame about your Mock orange not scenting!My mum has one in her garden and I always think that it smells a bit like bubblegum!Hope you enjoy the forum!Kath
    Hi Mag from another of the GC Devon contingent!What a shame about your Mock orange not scenting!My mum has one in her garden and I always think that it smells a bit like bubblegum!Hope you enjoy the forum!Kath
    Hi Mag from another of the GC Devon contingent!What a shame about your Mock orange not scenting!My mum has one in her garden and I always think that it smells a bit like bubblegum!Hope...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. reddeedee

Another new one

Welcome to GC Dave!Your garden looks really friendly and quirky! I like it:)Look forward to seeing lots more of it!Kath
    Welcome to GC Dave!Your garden looks really friendly and quirky! I like it:)Look forward to seeing lots more of it!Kath
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. stuey

Hello from sunny (for now) Kidderminster

Hi Stuey.Good luck with your veggy growing!I used to go to food shopping in Kiddy when I was living in Clent for a year- I remember seeing a Kingfisher in the little stream that runs along the...
    Hi Stuey.Good luck with your veggy growing!I used to go to food shopping in Kiddy when I was living in Clent for a year- I remember seeing a Kingfisher in the little stream that runs along the Tescos car park!Nice part of the world :)
    Hi Stuey.Good luck with your veggy growing!I used to go to food shopping in Kiddy when I was living in Clent for a year- I remember seeing a Kingfisher in the little stream that runs along the Tescos car park!Nice part of the world :)
    Hi Stuey.Good luck with your veggy growing!I used to go to food shopping in Kiddy when I was living in Clent for a year- I remember seeing a Kingfisher in the little stream that runs along the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Ace of spades

Hi from north Northumberland

Hi there ACE!Warm welcome to GC! I can sympathize with your stone situation - I helped my mum dig out loads of stone from her plot years ago - some were big enough to go into what is now her...
    Hi there ACE!Warm welcome to GC! I can sympathize with your stone situation - I helped my mum dig out loads of stone from her plot years ago - some were big enough to go into what is now her Rockery!Happy GardeningKath
    Hi there ACE!Warm welcome to GC! I can sympathize with your stone situation - I helped my mum dig out loads of stone from her plot years ago - some were big enough to go into what is now her Rockery!Happy GardeningKath
    Hi there ACE!Warm welcome to GC! I can sympathize with your stone situation - I helped my mum dig out loads of stone from her plot years ago - some were big enough to go into what is now her...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Eddmarsh

Hi

Welcome to the forum Edd.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. tejvan13

Hi from Oxford

to the forum Tejvan I have two Yorkshire puddings of my own (our boys) and it's always nice to welcome another member. I'll look forward in checking out your gardening blog how great is that to...
    to the forum Tejvan I have two Yorkshire puddings of my own (our boys) and it's always nice to welcome another member. I'll look forward in checking out your gardening blog how great is that to have that bond with your father it must be wonderful!:thumb: Hel.xxx.
    to the forum Tejvan I have two Yorkshire puddings of my own (our boys) and it's always nice to welcome another member. I'll look forward in checking out your gardening blog how great is that to have that bond with your father it must be...
    to the forum Tejvan I have two Yorkshire puddings of my own (our boys) and it's always nice to welcome another member. I'll look forward in checking out your gardening blog how great is that to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. lewinsm

Hi there.....help with posting photos?

and welcome to the forum Lewinsm I'm sure you will find your feet around here soon enough.Hel.xxx.
    and welcome to the forum Lewinsm I'm sure you will find your feet around here soon enough.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Mrs Seagull

Hello from Yorkshire

Mrs.S. you sure have a lot going on but no doubt you will get there in the end and I'm sure I'm not the only one that will look forward in hearing and maybe seeing your gardening progress. Good...
    Mrs.S. you sure have a lot going on but no doubt you will get there in the end and I'm sure I'm not the only one that will look forward in hearing and maybe seeing your gardening progress. Good luck.Hel.xxx.
    Mrs.S. you sure have a lot going on but no doubt you will get there in the end and I'm sure I'm not the only one that will look forward in hearing and maybe seeing your gardening progress. Good luck.Hel.xxx.
    Mrs.S. you sure have a lot going on but no doubt you will get there in the end and I'm sure I'm not the only one that will look forward in hearing and maybe seeing your gardening progress. Good...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. karenmouse

Hello from Sutton Coldfield!

Hi thee, and welcome on board :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ellenw

hello!

thx everyone for your welcomes. I seem to have gone question crazy! The more I ask the more I see the more I have to ask! Its like a crazy catch 22! completly addicted and learning so much so...
    thx everyone for your welcomes. I seem to have gone question crazy! The more I ask the more I see the more I have to ask! Its like a crazy catch 22! completly addicted and learning so much so quickly on here! Cheers!!! :D
    thx everyone for your welcomes. I seem to have gone question crazy! The more I ask the more I see the more I have to ask! Its like a crazy catch 22! completly addicted and learning so much so quickly on here! Cheers!!! :D
    thx everyone for your welcomes. I seem to have gone question crazy! The more I ask the more I see the more I have to ask! Its like a crazy catch 22! completly addicted and learning so much so...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Canucksintheuk

Welcome to G.c Canucksintheuk,make yourself at home:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. tweaky

Hi from Aberystwyth.

Did someone mention a ladies football team just then.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Ken C

Hello from Glasgow

Hi ken welcome to GC. 02
    Hi ken welcome to GC. 02
    Hi ken welcome to GC. 02
    Hi ken welcome to GC. 02
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. martd77

hello from west yorkshire

welcome to the site......!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. David_Schmavid

hi from sunderland

Loooong story!
    Loooong story!
    Loooong story!
    Loooong story!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. thedropp

Hello from soon to be somerset!! edible container gardening

you upturn the pallets and stick concrete in the bottom then i take it?
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Ivory

New here...

a very welcome from me, Ivory
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. princesspansy

Good Morning!!

I am new too... let's give a look around the place together! ;-)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. thedropp

trying again

Whoops double post
    Whoops double post
    Whoops double post
    Whoops double post
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. JWK

Hello from darkest Surrey

Welcome aboard JohnHope you enjoy the forum and get lots of good tips!All the bestKath
    Welcome aboard JohnHope you enjoy the forum and get lots of good tips!All the bestKath
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice