1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. PinkFinger

Hello

HELLO PINK FINGER AND WELCOME TO g,c..
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. jimbo1951

Hello everyone

HELLO JIMBO AND WELCOME TO g,c...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. acky76

Greetings

HI ACKY, AND A WARM WELCOME TO g,c..:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. laurar

Pots

hi and a warm welcome to G,C..
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. stamford

Fruit Trees

hi stamford, and a warm welcome to g.c:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. DIBBER

New

hello dibber and welcome to g,c....:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. greenhouse01

greenhouse01

HELLO GREENHOUSE 01 AND WELCOME TO g,c...:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. PaulD

Returnee!

HI PAUL AND NICE TO SEE YOU BACK:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Lidia

Ciao

I'll book you in !!! but only if you are good at killing snails !
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Salgor
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Aesculus

Another new person :)

Hello Kal!Great that you have such certainty of the direction of your ambition! Go for it!!! Work hard and play hard too! The Isle of Wight must be lovely this time of year...It'll be...
    Hello Kal!Great that you have such certainty of the direction of your ambition! Go for it!!! Work hard and play hard too! The Isle of Wight must be lovely this time of year...It'll be interesting to hear about the sort of things you are learning about - and there's plenty of able folks to...
    Hello Kal!Great that you have such certainty of the direction of your ambition! Go for it!!! Work hard and play hard too! The Isle of Wight must be lovely this time of year...It'll be interesting to hear about the sort of things you are...
    Hello Kal!Great that you have such certainty of the direction of your ambition! Go for it!!! Work hard and play hard too! The Isle of Wight must be lovely this time of year...It'll be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Salgor

Hello!!

Hello Salgor!Welcome to the funny farm!The only problem with this forum is that everyone is so nice and are so interesting you spend more time at the computer than at the weeding!Enjoy...
    Hello Salgor!Welcome to the funny farm!The only problem with this forum is that everyone is so nice and are so interesting you spend more time at the computer than at the weeding!Enjoy yourself here!Kath
    Hello Salgor!Welcome to the funny farm!The only problem with this forum is that everyone is so nice and are so interesting you spend more time at the computer than at the weeding!Enjoy yourself here!Kath
    Hello Salgor!Welcome to the funny farm!The only problem with this forum is that everyone is so nice and are so interesting you spend more time at the computer than at the weeding!Enjoy...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. chengjing

I'm back

Wow - you were in the BBC Gardener finals! Well done!!How about posting a picture of your finished garden entry?!Welcome back - it's nice here isn't it :)
    Wow - you were in the BBC Gardener finals! Well done!!How about posting a picture of your finished garden entry?!Welcome back - it's nice here isn't it :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. thedash71

Hi, another new member

Hullo there Dash!Welcome on-board! What sort of garden do you have ? - pictures speak a 1000 words! Photos help with advice 100%!Enjoy yourselfKath
    Hullo there Dash!Welcome on-board! What sort of garden do you have ? - pictures speak a 1000 words! Photos help with advice 100%!Enjoy yourselfKath
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. JanetB

Hi. another Newbie.

Evening, Janet and welcome to the site.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Grump301

Fruit Growing & Hedging

Grump to the forum I'm sure you will fit right in.Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. aromatic

Hi I'm new

Oh terrier, you have had me in stitches... just imagining you sleeping in the greenhouse... yet thinking about it, it actually sounds a lovely idea.... I am so loving mine and planting all sorts...
    Oh terrier, you have had me in stitches... just imagining you sleeping in the greenhouse... yet thinking about it, it actually sounds a lovely idea.... I am so loving mine and planting all sorts of seeds and things.... a real production line... I am even impressing myself!!! Basil found a nice...
    Oh terrier, you have had me in stitches... just imagining you sleeping in the greenhouse... yet thinking about it, it actually sounds a lovely idea.... I am so loving mine and planting all sorts of seeds and things.... a real production line... I...
    Oh terrier, you have had me in stitches... just imagining you sleeping in the greenhouse... yet thinking about it, it actually sounds a lovely idea.... I am so loving mine and planting all sorts...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. gingernutsman

gingernutsman

gingernutsman, sounds like you're in for a hard but rewarding year. Good luck. cheers
    gingernutsman, sounds like you're in for a hard but rewarding year. Good luck. cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. sammyveggiesbmth

hi im back again

Welcome back to the party
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. jimbo1951

Good day fellow gardeners

Its been lovely here, Have been planting about 12 different types of Alpine today.
    Its been lovely here, Have been planting about 12 different types of Alpine today.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice