New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Bunslip

Here to learn!!

Hello and welcome to GC bunslip
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. jazz

old member back

All you folks are great and it is nice to be greeted back. Kandyfloss I read your e-mail and I will have to do a print out to do as you instructed. I really do not know whether I have done the...
    All you folks are great and it is nice to be greeted back. Kandyfloss I read your e-mail and I will have to do a print out to do as you instructed. I really do not know whether I have done the right thing when I filled out my profile I will need to get some help with it as I tried to e-mail...
    All you folks are great and it is nice to be greeted back. Kandyfloss I read your e-mail and I will have to do a print out to do as you instructed. I really do not know whether I have done the right thing when I filled out my profile I will...
    All you folks are great and it is nice to be greeted back. Kandyfloss I read your e-mail and I will have to do a print out to do as you instructed. I really do not know whether I have done the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. TeaTree

Hey There

Sorry LOL.The old brain cells ar,nt regenerating as fast as they used to.I promise to pay attention in future/
    Sorry LOL.The old brain cells ar,nt regenerating as fast as they used to.I promise to pay attention in future/
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Blondie

Hi everyone and HELP!!!

Hi Blondie welcome to gc I have just built a 20x10 polytunnel the most noticeable feature is the difference between nightime and daytime temperatures today it got to 90deg tonight its set to drop...
    Hi Blondie welcome to gc I have just built a 20x10 polytunnel the most noticeable feature is the difference between nightime and daytime temperatures today it got to 90deg tonight its set to drop to freezing point something you need to consider if you are growing seeds with no heating
    Hi Blondie welcome to gc I have just built a 20x10 polytunnel the most noticeable feature is the difference between nightime and daytime temperatures today it got to 90deg tonight its set to drop to freezing point something you need to consider...
    Hi Blondie welcome to gc I have just built a 20x10 polytunnel the most noticeable feature is the difference between nightime and daytime temperatures today it got to 90deg tonight its set to drop...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. missdaisy

Hi everyone.

Welcome missdaisy, I'm sure you will enjoy the site
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Fonzie

Hi.

hello Fonzie, wlcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Time

New Member.

Thanks for the warm welcome..... am full of enthuiasm for veggie growing... got my pea and bean structures up already and potatoes chitting.
    Thanks for the warm welcome..... am full of enthuiasm for veggie growing... got my pea and bean structures up already and potatoes chitting.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. lukus

Hello from Italy...

hi lucaand wow mira!
    hi lucaand wow mira!
    hi lucaand wow mira!
    hi lucaand wow mira!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. KathrynMac

Hello from Aberdeen Scotland

know what you mean about the schools kathryn. i used to help run the local pipe band tried to get school involved as we had little ones from age 6 but not a lot of luck. what they did do for me...
    know what you mean about the schools kathryn. i used to help run the local pipe band tried to get school involved as we had little ones from age 6 but not a lot of luck. what they did do for me was ,i asked if the art teacher would run a little competition with his classes to draw us a logo that...
    know what you mean about the schools kathryn. i used to help run the local pipe band tried to get school involved as we had little ones from age 6 but not a lot of luck. what they did do for me was ,i asked if the art teacher would run a little...
    know what you mean about the schools kathryn. i used to help run the local pipe band tried to get school involved as we had little ones from age 6 but not a lot of luck. what they did do for me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. bristolpotman

Well done that man..
    Well done that man..
    Well done that man..
    Well done that man..
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. weyms

New boy on the block and very new gardener

Hi Sylveen, yes it is heated and they are covered for extra protection along with all the other seed trays of other veg and flower seeds we have on the go.We have only planted what the books say...
    Hi Sylveen, yes it is heated and they are covered for extra protection along with all the other seed trays of other veg and flower seeds we have on the go.We have only planted what the books say to plant this time of year.
    Hi Sylveen, yes it is heated and they are covered for extra protection along with all the other seed trays of other veg and flower seeds we have on the go.We have only planted what the books say to plant this time of year.
    Hi Sylveen, yes it is heated and they are covered for extra protection along with all the other seed trays of other veg and flower seeds we have on the go.We have only planted what the books say...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. helenmj66

Hi from Malvern

Hello Helen Not at all that far away from me and I'm not surprised your garden slopes! :D Fort end? ;)
    Hello Helen Not at all that far away from me and I'm not surprised your garden slopes! :D Fort end? ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. FrenchFlower

complete beginner

Thanks to every one for your warm welcoming messages! Snow here today, so have settled in with a cup of T and gardening books and whilst baby is sleeping will try and educate myself and get some...
    Thanks to every one for your warm welcoming messages! Snow here today, so have settled in with a cup of T and gardening books and whilst baby is sleeping will try and educate myself and get some ideas for my garden project (thx dendrobium!) Sylveen, i spotted a post from you a couple of days ago...
    Thanks to every one for your warm welcoming messages! Snow here today, so have settled in with a cup of T and gardening books and whilst baby is sleeping will try and educate myself and get some ideas for my garden project (thx...
    Thanks to every one for your warm welcoming messages! Snow here today, so have settled in with a cup of T and gardening books and whilst baby is sleeping will try and educate myself and get some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Jonathan 2845

Very newbie saying hello

hello jonathon, welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. sylveen

Hello all

Hi Sylveen and welcome
    Hi Sylveen and welcome
    Hi Sylveen and welcome
    Hi Sylveen and welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Melissa

Bristol allotment gardener

hi melissa welcome to gc
    hi melissa welcome to gc
    hi melissa welcome to gc
    hi melissa welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. teesdale

Hi

Hi Teesdale and a warm welcome to GC . [ 22. January 2007, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: wiseoldowl ]
    Hi Teesdale and a warm welcome to GC . [ 22. January 2007, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: wiseoldowl ]
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Kaytutt

Newbie member and gardener!

Welcome to GC KaytuttBM
    Welcome to GC KaytuttBM
    Welcome to GC KaytuttBM
    Welcome to GC KaytuttBM
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. JarBax

Greetings!

glad your enjoying gc jarbax
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. horticdave21

My Introduction

hello dave nice to meet you
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice