New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. siriusb

Hello

Hello and welcome siriusb
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. grandchild4

Hi GC4 Welcome to GC
    Hi GC4 Welcome to GC
    Hi GC4 Welcome to GC
    Hi GC4 Welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. grandchild4

There's another really good one, with separate veg catalogue, and they have photos! Plants of Distinction, and Simply Veg http://www.podseeds.co.uk/acatalog/index.html
    There's another really good one, with separate veg catalogue, and they have photos! Plants of Distinction, and Simply Veg http://www.podseeds.co.uk/acatalog/index.html
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. suzisu06

warm welcome to you Suzisu to gc and a very happy xmas cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. good digger

new to the forum

I have had a lovely welcome thank you all.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. sam k

hi to everyone

hi sam k welcome back to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. azadaman

hi from rotherham

I know it's the wrong time for planting wavy, but don't forget that growing potatoes is a very good way of "cleaning" the soil after you have dug & weeded. So if you can claer it, plant it...
    I know it's the wrong time for planting wavy, but don't forget that growing potatoes is a very good way of "cleaning" the soil after you have dug & weeded. So if you can claer it, plant it with potatoes if nothing much else next year..!!! Good luck... It will be worth it..!! Honest..!! ;) :D
    I know it's the wrong time for planting wavy, but don't forget that growing potatoes is a very good way of "cleaning" the soil after you have dug & weeded. So if you can claer it, plant it with potatoes if nothing much else next year..!!!...
    I know it's the wrong time for planting wavy, but don't forget that growing potatoes is a very good way of "cleaning" the soil after you have dug & weeded. So if you can claer it, plant it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Gurmanas

Read about furniture

Hi everyone. Just to let you know,i've just done a quick Google search for 'Gurmanas'. Seems the sender joins forums and posts the same thread,I assume in the hope people will click the underlined...
    Hi everyone. Just to let you know,i've just done a quick Google search for 'Gurmanas'. Seems the sender joins forums and posts the same thread,I assume in the hope people will click the underlined links. these take you to an online furniture shop-basically free advertising. just thought it might...
    Hi everyone. Just to let you know,i've just done a quick Google search for 'Gurmanas'. Seems the sender joins forums and posts the same thread,I assume in the hope people will click the underlined links. these take you to an online furniture...
    Hi everyone. Just to let you know,i've just done a quick Google search for 'Gurmanas'. Seems the sender joins forums and posts the same thread,I assume in the hope people will click the underlined...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Grassclipper

Hi folks

hi and welcome to gc grassclipper
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Nick the Grief

Ow doo

Hi Nick. Welcome to Gardeners corner. I struggle with what I do in my garden but the people on here are really friendly and I'm sure you'll like it here. Have teenagers myself who think...
    Hi Nick. Welcome to Gardeners corner. I struggle with what I do in my garden but the people on here are really friendly and I'm sure you'll like it here. Have teenagers myself who think anyone who likes weeding must have three heads and speak derrrr. I quite like speaking derrr though. ...
    Hi Nick. Welcome to Gardeners corner. I struggle with what I do in my garden but the people on here are really friendly and I'm sure you'll like it here. Have teenagers myself who think anyone who likes weeding must have three heads and...
    Hi Nick. Welcome to Gardeners corner. I struggle with what I do in my garden but the people on here are really friendly and I'm sure you'll like it here. Have teenagers myself who think...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Misty

Just joining in and saying "Hello"

Hi Misty and welcome. Enjoy your new garden.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. conitonite

new member- saying hello to all

welcome coninite,enjoy the site.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Casey

Hi, folks

Hi Casey and welcome. Thought instead of an allotment to keep you out for under "her" feet on retirement - how about one of National Trust or similar gardens in your area. Then you could perhaps...
    Hi Casey and welcome. Thought instead of an allotment to keep you out for under "her" feet on retirement - how about one of National Trust or similar gardens in your area. Then you could perhaps use your landscaping skills as well.
    Hi Casey and welcome. Thought instead of an allotment to keep you out for under "her" feet on retirement - how about one of National Trust or similar gardens in your area. Then you could perhaps use your landscaping skills as well.
    Hi Casey and welcome. Thought instead of an allotment to keep you out for under "her" feet on retirement - how about one of National Trust or similar gardens in your area. Then you could perhaps...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Greenlady

Hello from Shropshire

Hi greenlady Welcome to GC Nice to meet you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. oldwinegum

Hello from Norfolk

Hi owg, welcome to the gc, it's really lovely and friendly here, I joined a couple of months ago and i really enjoy the site. Used to holiday in norfolk every year as a child, a family run holiday...
    Hi owg, welcome to the gc, it's really lovely and friendly here, I joined a couple of months ago and i really enjoy the site. Used to holiday in norfolk every year as a child, a family run holiday camp in kessingland. The chalets were all sheds and it was lovely, (that was the 60's and 70's) But...
    Hi owg, welcome to the gc, it's really lovely and friendly here, I joined a couple of months ago and i really enjoy the site. Used to holiday in norfolk every year as a child, a family run holiday camp in kessingland. The chalets were all sheds...
    Hi owg, welcome to the gc, it's really lovely and friendly here, I joined a couple of months ago and i really enjoy the site. Used to holiday in norfolk every year as a child, a family run holiday...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. scamsycamore

pests

Hi Scamsycamore and welcome. Kandy is right, I have a cat and so no cat problem - might be the best solution.
    Hi Scamsycamore and welcome. Kandy is right, I have a cat and so no cat problem - might be the best solution.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. katie

Hello out there???

Hi there and welcome. I trust that you have lots of recipes for your harvest. :D
    Hi there and welcome. I trust that you have lots of recipes for your harvest. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. scamsycamore

cats

Hi, scamsycamore, and welcome to GC!Can anyone help a cat ... do you mean ... can anyone help you? Here is a recent link regarding this problem...
    Hi, scamsycamore, and welcome to GC!Can anyone help a cat ... do you mean ... can anyone help you? Here is a recent link regarding this problem ...http://www.gardenerscorner.co.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=000103I will say, and you may be able to tell by answers in the...
    Hi, scamsycamore, and welcome to GC!Can anyone help a cat ... do you mean ... can anyone help you? Here is a recent link regarding this problem ...http://www.gardenerscorner.co.uk/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=000103I will...
    Hi, scamsycamore, and welcome to GC!Can anyone help a cat ... do you mean ... can anyone help you? Here is a recent link regarding this problem...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. TONYONE

hello all

Hello again Tony, in answer to your email question about whether my occupation is a dying art - well I think it probably is as we still make them in the traditional way and there now seems to be...
    Hello again Tony, in answer to your email question about whether my occupation is a dying art - well I think it probably is as we still make them in the traditional way and there now seems to be fewer people doing it like that than when we started. Take it easy with the work and enjoy your garden.
    Hello again Tony, in answer to your email question about whether my occupation is a dying art - well I think it probably is as we still make them in the traditional way and there now seems to be fewer people doing it like that than when we...
    Hello again Tony, in answer to your email question about whether my occupation is a dying art - well I think it probably is as we still make them in the traditional way and there now seems to be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. 1800 MYFLORIST

Hello from County Donegal

Hi 1800, welcome, there's lots to read on this site, just click on them all on gardeners corner when you can, I'm sure you will find lots of interesting things there.
    Hi 1800, welcome, there's lots to read on this site, just click on them all on gardeners corner when you can, I'm sure you will find lots of interesting things there.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice