New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Eddie Duggan

Rust

Never trust anything anyone ever tells you at a garden centre. They know nothing.Rusts are encouraged by high humidity and poor ventilation. Over feeding plants will lead to lush growth ...
    Never trust anything anyone ever tells you at a garden centre. They know nothing.Rusts are encouraged by high humidity and poor ventilation. Over feeding plants will lead to lush growth which also encourages rusts.. Remove infected leaves or whole plants if really bad. When the plants ...
    Never trust anything anyone ever tells you at a garden centre. They know nothing.Rusts are encouraged by high humidity and poor ventilation. Over feeding plants will lead to lush growth which also encourages rusts.. Remove infected leaves...
    Never trust anything anyone ever tells you at a garden centre. They know nothing.Rusts are encouraged by high humidity and poor ventilation. Over feeding plants will lead to lush growth ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Koz 76

Hello

Hi Koz welcome to GC...Enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. RichT

Hello all

Glad someone else saw it that way....... Thanks WOO! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. wiseowl

Warmest hello

hi and welcome wiseoldowl do enjoy gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. kukka

erodiums

wounderfull thankyou for the info and the warm welcome I shall give cuttings a go in the spring good stuff.
    wounderfull thankyou for the info and the warm welcome I shall give cuttings a go in the spring good stuff.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. anne rowan

parrot like seed pod

hi anne rowan welcome to gc enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. wotsgardening?

HELP!

Hi, you can actually use the rockery plants as ground cover if you wish, I use sedums like this.
    Hi, you can actually use the rockery plants as ground cover if you wish, I use sedums like this.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. wotsgardening?

Hello people

hello there wotsgardening? and welcome. What have you ordered for your garden then and what sort of garden is it?
    hello there wotsgardening? and welcome. What have you ordered for your garden then and what sort of garden is it?
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. nutty norah

Hi there nutty nora & welcome to GC.macleaf :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. daz and debs

HELP

sorry cant remember lol its what he put on when he joined the furum i love musa basjoo and wanted to see some nice ones.Im getting one next spring of a friend thank you lady
    sorry cant remember lol its what he put on when he joined the furum i love musa basjoo and wanted to see some nice ones.Im getting one next spring of a friend thank you lady
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Victoria

Welcome high kype

Hello high kype can you maybe just cut in the middle with secatures to separate the ivy or maybe this might be enough for it not to grow.I did give a help to someone to pull it of the wall it...
    Hello high kype can you maybe just cut in the middle with secatures to separate the ivy or maybe this might be enough for it not to grow.I did give a help to someone to pull it of the wall it was successful but did take a lot of time.Good luck
    Hello high kype can you maybe just cut in the middle with secatures to separate the ivy or maybe this might be enough for it not to grow.I did give a help to someone to pull it of the wall it was successful but did take a lot of time.Good luck
    Hello high kype can you maybe just cut in the middle with secatures to separate the ivy or maybe this might be enough for it not to grow.I did give a help to someone to pull it of the wall it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. roseman

Greetings

a warm welcome to you both,enjoy the club
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. kinross

september wedding

That's useful, Fran. I have a friend in North Italy and she can't grow what I can because she gets too cold, so knowing the location would be of benefit.I cannot grow Asters here due to the...
    That's useful, Fran. I have a friend in North Italy and she can't grow what I can because she gets too cold, so knowing the location would be of benefit.I cannot grow Asters here due to the heat of the summer and my Anenomes, which I adore, bloom February - April with my Freesias, all bought...
    That's useful, Fran. I have a friend in North Italy and she can't grow what I can because she gets too cold, so knowing the location would be of benefit.I cannot grow Asters here due to the heat of the summer and my Anenomes, which I adore,...
    That's useful, Fran. I have a friend in North Italy and she can't grow what I can because she gets too cold, so knowing the location would be of benefit.I cannot grow Asters here due to the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scotkat

I dont think I did intruce myself

scotkat dont think i,ve seen a solar light one thought you meant garden ornament lighthouse,mmm thats a tough one, keep my eye out though, we have a lighthouse in whitley bay put it in my section...
    scotkat dont think i,ve seen a solar light one thought you meant garden ornament lighthouse,mmm thats a tough one, keep my eye out though, we have a lighthouse in whitley bay put it in my section cullercoats were i live. get you pics up in a new topic looking forward to seeing them
    scotkat dont think i,ve seen a solar light one thought you meant garden ornament lighthouse,mmm thats a tough one, keep my eye out though, we have a lighthouse in whitley bay put it in my section cullercoats were i live. get you pics up in a new...
    scotkat dont think i,ve seen a solar light one thought you meant garden ornament lighthouse,mmm thats a tough one, keep my eye out though, we have a lighthouse in whitley bay put it in my section...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. RWM

Hello Russell Welcome to GC. Nice to meet you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Paladin

# 2630

To Be Confirmed.............
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Stephen in Wroughton

My 'blank canvas'.

Stephen talk to them regularly - it will help them settle in and grow. As I recall this has been researched and demonstrated - not just on the Good Life :DPS just noticed your location. I...
    Stephen talk to them regularly - it will help them settle in and grow. As I recall this has been researched and demonstrated - not just on the Good Life :DPS just noticed your location. I know Wroughton well, was based there at the then RAF Hospital - now a conference centre.
    Stephen talk to them regularly - it will help them settle in and grow. As I recall this has been researched and demonstrated - not just on the Good Life :DPS just noticed your location. I know Wroughton well, was based there at the then RAF...
    Stephen talk to them regularly - it will help them settle in and grow. As I recall this has been researched and demonstrated - not just on the Good Life :DPS just noticed your location. I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. leonora

Hello from Leonora

Hi & welcome to GC!!!
    Hi & welcome to GC!!!
    Hi & welcome to GC!!!
    Hi & welcome to GC!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. luckyboo

Hello

Hi luckyboo Welcome to GC, nice to meet you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. linlin

Just joined

Hi linlin Welcome to GC, nice to meet you.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice