New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Loobie

Hi everyone

hi loobie welcome to gc sure you will enjoy this forum as well as the serious questions you can also enjoy in the fun and games :D
    hi loobie welcome to gc sure you will enjoy this forum as well as the serious questions you can also enjoy in the fun and games :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Deri boy

Hello

Hello there Deri boy and welcome. You'll find lots of info about veg gardening in the site.
    Hello there Deri boy and welcome. You'll find lots of info about veg gardening in the site.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Pear Drop

Hello All

see pear drop isnt macleaf a sweetiemacleaf :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. dozzer

Hi, folk!

hi dozzer a very warm welcome to gc enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. heatherbee
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. shamrock
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. the novice

Allergies

This link might be useful to you - don't know of books, but if you read the article, that might point you to further sources. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3493890.stmIs it an asthma-related...
    This link might be useful to you - don't know of books, but if you read the article, that might point you to further sources. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3493890.stmIs it an asthma-related problem you're dealing with, or something completely different?
    This link might be useful to you - don't know of books, but if you read the article, that might point you to further sources. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3493890.stmIs it an asthma-related problem you're dealing with, or something...
    This link might be useful to you - don't know of books, but if you read the article, that might point you to further sources. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3493890.stmIs it an asthma-related...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. dibblee

Bog gardens

welcome to gc Dibblee have fun
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Paladin

New members??

thanks Brackenbeds think i might need it
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. macleaf

Welcome

Indeed welcome Daisy B,im sure you will impart good ideas and perhaps ask some questions of your own,enjoy
    Indeed welcome Daisy B,im sure you will impart good ideas and perhaps ask some questions of your own,enjoy
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. rosa

Just Joined Again

got a suprise when i saw this old post of mine come up thought i was seeing things
    got a suprise when i saw this old post of mine come up thought i was seeing things
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Lady Gardener

message for STUART A

sorry stuart, i inadvertantly deleted your phone number jo
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. lapod

new here

hi lapod welcome to gc
    hi lapod welcome to gc
    hi lapod welcome to gc
    hi lapod welcome to gc
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. macleaf

hey ho

Welcome to GC Escape have fun we all do :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. deadlyart

new born here

Hi there, Deadlyart. Welcome to GC.There is a forum rule about trade advertising. I will get Nathan, our webmaster to contact you but I think he might be away just now.Is that OK?
    Hi there, Deadlyart. Welcome to GC.There is a forum rule about trade advertising. I will get Nathan, our webmaster to contact you but I think he might be away just now.Is that OK?
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Rosie99

Buddleja

Hello there Rosie99 and welcome.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Sidonie

Hello and Help!

Gosh! thanks so much for superb ides for planting! Can't wait to get planning with my pal... :D
    Gosh! thanks so much for superb ides for planting! Can't wait to get planning with my pal... :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. clrkyandrew

New Today!

Hello Monty Welcome to GC Nice to meet you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Sunshine P

Hi new member here

What was wrong with Sunrise, SunshineP? :confused: You do like to confuse us, don't you! :D :D :DWelcome!
    What was wrong with Sunrise, SunshineP? :confused: You do like to confuse us, don't you! :D :D :DWelcome!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. samdiaz

hello

Hello Sam and welcome. I have had some useful help from the nice people here and am learning lots.
    Hello Sam and welcome. I have had some useful help from the nice people here and am learning lots.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice