New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Crivens

Hello!

Hi Crivens and welcome. Heard about moon planting but never tried it myself. I seem to remember something about it a while back on Gardeners Question Time about planting potatoes just after the...
    Hi Crivens and welcome. Heard about moon planting but never tried it myself. I seem to remember something about it a while back on Gardeners Question Time about planting potatoes just after the full moon.
    Hi Crivens and welcome. Heard about moon planting but never tried it myself. I seem to remember something about it a while back on Gardeners Question Time about planting potatoes just after the full moon.
    Hi Crivens and welcome. Heard about moon planting but never tried it myself. I seem to remember something about it a while back on Gardeners Question Time about planting potatoes just after the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. macleaf

missing 5

Are you sure Liz? The black hole has struck before now and perhaps Keith is right and its just waiting for the right moment to strike once again. I await in anticipation to meet and greet the new...
    Are you sure Liz? The black hole has struck before now and perhaps Keith is right and its just waiting for the right moment to strike once again. I await in anticipation to meet and greet the new members! Now, back to this photo buckety thingy...Cheers! Roy
    Are you sure Liz? The black hole has struck before now and perhaps Keith is right and its just waiting for the right moment to strike once again. I await in anticipation to meet and greet the new members! Now, back to this photo buckety thingy......
    Are you sure Liz? The black hole has struck before now and perhaps Keith is right and its just waiting for the right moment to strike once again. I await in anticipation to meet and greet the new...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. macleaf

delighted

I'll give it a go Fancy - thanks! Kind regards Roy
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. FANCY

new member rudy

Big time Fancy!! I mean the weather, that is! Total and utter change but great for the ol' plant life! Cheers! Roy
    Big time Fancy!! I mean the weather, that is! Total and utter change but great for the ol' plant life! Cheers! Roy
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. MoonLoon

Greetings and salutations !

Hi & welcome to GC.
    Hi & welcome to GC.
    Hi & welcome to GC.
    Hi & welcome to GC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Mrs Bucket

GREETINGS

sorry i'm abit late :rolleyes: enjoy your stay
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Arun

Hello!

i'm sure you'll both enjoy yourselves here
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Penny in Ontario

HI

Hi penny in ontario,And welcome to you from another newcomerMrs Bucket
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. purplelady

hello everyone i am new to the group

thanks rosa, just a bad cfs,fms,sciatica flare up which has left me totally exhausted. now i have a cold to boot. hello and welcome to the group sunrise, glad to see you are making friends and...
    thanks rosa, just a bad cfs,fms,sciatica flare up which has left me totally exhausted. now i have a cold to boot. hello and welcome to the group sunrise, glad to see you are making friends and having a great time.
    thanks rosa, just a bad cfs,fms,sciatica flare up which has left me totally exhausted. now i have a cold to boot. hello and welcome to the group sunrise, glad to see you are making friends and having a great time.
    thanks rosa, just a bad cfs,fms,sciatica flare up which has left me totally exhausted. now i have a cold to boot. hello and welcome to the group sunrise, glad to see you are making friends and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. FANCY

WELCOME MADASAFISH

hello princessazlea, not said hello to you before cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Blackthorn

Hello, I am brand new!

guess where we are going again this weekend sheppy. to see steam engines etc.but there is a catch to it. hubby always SAY I can go visit the garden center. WOW !!!!I AM DOING ALL THE DRIVING,...
    guess where we are going again this weekend sheppy. to see steam engines etc.but there is a catch to it. hubby always SAY I can go visit the garden center. WOW !!!!I AM DOING ALL THE DRIVING, NOT MUCH FUN IN THAT.
    guess where we are going again this weekend sheppy. to see steam engines etc.but there is a catch to it. hubby always SAY I can go visit the garden center. WOW !!!!I AM DOING ALL THE DRIVING, NOT MUCH FUN IN THAT.
    guess where we are going again this weekend sheppy. to see steam engines etc.but there is a catch to it. hubby always SAY I can go visit the garden center. WOW !!!!I AM DOING ALL THE DRIVING,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Victoria

Plant with a Pickaxe

so sorry to hear of your sad loss you must be broken hearted p with a p, whats all this sugar daddy stuff anyway :D :D
    so sorry to hear of your sad loss you must be broken hearted p with a p, whats all this sugar daddy stuff anyway :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. painted lady

I'd just like to say hello to everyone.

Welcome Painted Lady...love your AvatarKandy
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. rosa

My friend from thailand

Hope you enjoyed your Haven't seen you or your friends around. There was 7 of us in Cullcoats Club on Monday and it was certainly a nice change. Probably see you when your friend go back...
    Hope you enjoyed your Haven't seen you or your friends around. There was 7 of us in Cullcoats Club on Monday and it was certainly a nice change. Probably see you when your friend go back Rosa By the way I have answered your e-mail Jazz:D
    Hope you enjoyed your Haven't seen you or your friends around. There was 7 of us in Cullcoats Club on Monday and it was certainly a nice change. Probably see you when your friend go back Rosa By the way I have answered your e-mail Jazz...
    Hope you enjoyed your Haven't seen you or your friends around. There was 7 of us in Cullcoats Club on Monday and it was certainly a nice change. Probably see you when your friend go back...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. fletch

I've just joined

Hi, Fletch, and welcome to GC! Fortunately I don't have the problem of slugs crawling in the house ... I have geckos coming in for the winter, and the summer for that matter! :D
    Hi, Fletch, and welcome to GC! Fortunately I don't have the problem of slugs crawling in the house ... I have geckos coming in for the winter, and the summer for that matter! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. jjordie

Hi Shininglight

Hi Shininglight ,welcome to GC
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. FANCY

welcome jobo

ah!!!!!!!!!!we have lift off now we have JOBO nice to meet you
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. jazz

just joined hello to all

Hi Rosa I hope you have a great birthday - no doubt you will not be on Gc today very much as you will be very busy preparing for Terry's homecoming Have a great time See you soon Jazz :D
    Hi Rosa I hope you have a great birthday - no doubt you will not be on Gc today very much as you will be very busy preparing for Terry's homecoming Have a great time See you soon Jazz :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. flowerofshona

Hello

Beginner at trying my hand growing a standard fuchsia,got this cutting Spring of 2005 and kept her going to now.Head of above fuchsia charming is her name and charming she is.Do you see...
    Beginner at trying my hand growing a standard fuchsia,got this cutting Spring of 2005 and kept her going to now.Head of above fuchsia charming is her name and charming she is.Do you see that black cloud she passed us by think we had enough rain yesterday.
    Beginner at trying my hand growing a standard fuchsia,got this cutting Spring of 2005 and kept her going to now.Head of above fuchsia charming is her name and charming she is.Do you see that black cloud she passed us by think we had...
    Beginner at trying my hand growing a standard fuchsia,got this cutting Spring of 2005 and kept her going to now.Head of above fuchsia charming is her name and charming she is.Do you see...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. clear skies

new members introduction

Welcome smokeytoes from northamptonshire, thought you deserved your own welcome postingBM
    Welcome smokeytoes from northamptonshire, thought you deserved your own welcome postingBM
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice