New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. belindabuk

hello everyone!!

croeso Belindabuk enjoy a look! we,ve got twins
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. asianmaze

hello to all

Sigh, sigh, and sigh again! Yes, I like that one, too, especially the colour ... my favourite on a car (even our little Clio is that colour!). I hope someone is looking after my Prudence well,...
    Sigh, sigh, and sigh again! Yes, I like that one, too, especially the colour ... my favourite on a car (even our little Clio is that colour!). I hope someone is looking after my Prudence well, the one I had for 15 years or more! Oh, just one more SIGH! [ 04. August 2006, 07:10 PM: Message...
    Sigh, sigh, and sigh again! Yes, I like that one, too, especially the colour ... my favourite on a car (even our little Clio is that colour!). I hope someone is looking after my Prudence well, the one I had for 15 years or more! Oh, just one...
    Sigh, sigh, and sigh again! Yes, I like that one, too, especially the colour ... my favourite on a car (even our little Clio is that colour!). I hope someone is looking after my Prudence well,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Valentine

Saying Hello

hi val from USA
    hi val from USA
    hi val from USA
    hi val from USA
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. micheleandphil

HIYA!!

Hi M&PA warm welcome to GC. ---------------- shiney
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. nicsdad

Croeso (wellcome )

Hi nicsdad hope you enjoyed your hols, welcome back
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Victoria

Welcome Recent Newcomers

It's great fun. Don't be afraid to say what you feel. ------------------ shiney
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Pete L

Hello, Good evening and Welcome.....

Hello FPJ! It takes a while getting around the Board but you'll soon learn. As there are a couple of ways you can post a new question. You can start a New Topic from the home page within the...
    Hello FPJ! It takes a while getting around the Board but you'll soon learn. As there are a couple of ways you can post a new question. You can start a New Topic from the home page within the section you wish to have a discussion or you can start a New Topic in the current thread you're in...
    Hello FPJ! It takes a while getting around the Board but you'll soon learn. As there are a couple of ways you can post a new question. You can start a New Topic from the home page within the section you wish to have a discussion or you can...
    Hello FPJ! It takes a while getting around the Board but you'll soon learn. As there are a couple of ways you can post a new question. You can start a New Topic from the home page within the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. chrispt

new

hi and welcome to BONITA, LJG,TUTTIFRUITI AND CHRISPT. YOU HAVE all passed the test? :D :D :D
    hi and welcome to BONITA, LJG,TUTTIFRUITI AND CHRISPT. YOU HAVE all passed the test? :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. specialagentscully

happy, happy , joy, joy, hello there..

hope nothing bad has happened to him, lets hope he gets fed up of the unknown and returns back home safe and sound :eek:
    hope nothing bad has happened to him, lets hope he gets fed up of the unknown and returns back home safe and sound :eek:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Crabtree

Banana Plants

Thanks everyone for your wonderful advice and fantastic photo's. I have taken a couple of snaps of my little plants but afraid I dont know how to install them on to the gardening site. But thanks...
    Thanks everyone for your wonderful advice and fantastic photo's. I have taken a couple of snaps of my little plants but afraid I dont know how to install them on to the gardening site. But thanks again everyone you have been so very helpful. Perhaps in a few years time, with a lot of luck I may...
    Thanks everyone for your wonderful advice and fantastic photo's. I have taken a couple of snaps of my little plants but afraid I dont know how to install them on to the gardening site. But thanks again everyone you have been so very helpful....
    Thanks everyone for your wonderful advice and fantastic photo's. I have taken a couple of snaps of my little plants but afraid I dont know how to install them on to the gardening site. But thanks...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. moment

acacia mearnsil

Hi and welcome Moment
    Hi and welcome Moment
    Hi and welcome Moment
    Hi and welcome Moment
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. pam

hi

:D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. andybev

hello all

Welcome andybev from edinburghBM
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Celia

Hi

hi celia and welcome
    hi celia and welcome
    hi celia and welcome
    hi celia and welcome
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. macleaf

Somewhat remiss

;) My kinda gardening!!!!! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Webmaster

New Members

Firstly, I would like to welcome on behalf of the moderators and I, all the new members to this forum, I do hope you find it an enjoyable forum, with lots of helpful tips and information from all...
    Firstly, I would like to welcome on behalf of the moderators and I, all the new members to this forum, I do hope you find it an enjoyable forum, with lots of helpful tips and information from all the existing members. Please contribute to the forum if you can, that will be the key to the forum...
    Firstly, I would like to welcome on behalf of the moderators and I, all the new members to this forum, I do hope you find it an enjoyable forum, with lots of helpful tips and information from all the existing members. Please contribute to the...
    Firstly, I would like to welcome on behalf of the moderators and I, all the new members to this forum, I do hope you find it an enjoyable forum, with lots of helpful tips and information from all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Victoria

Welcome Newcomers!

Welcome to the fold MAURICE have fun. :cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Fee

Yet Another Newbie

I imagine there are quite a few of us Jay! But only one of me, hee hee. I'm from sunny Greenock, otherwise known as one of the wettest places on the planet, however the past few weeks have been...
    I imagine there are quite a few of us Jay! But only one of me, hee hee. I'm from sunny Greenock, otherwise known as one of the wettest places on the planet, however the past few weeks have been great.
    I imagine there are quite a few of us Jay! But only one of me, hee hee. I'm from sunny Greenock, otherwise known as one of the wettest places on the planet, however the past few weeks have been great.
    I imagine there are quite a few of us Jay! But only one of me, hee hee. I'm from sunny Greenock, otherwise known as one of the wettest places on the planet, however the past few weeks have been...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. dosh

Hi everyone

thankyou for your warm welcome,dosh...........
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Melanie

Chelsea Flower Show

Hi,Thanks for your posts! I'm studying at Leeds Met.I'm doing 2 forms of research: here, where I'll be asking the odd question, and I've done an email questionnaire that takes no longer than...
    Hi,Thanks for your posts! I'm studying at Leeds Met.I'm doing 2 forms of research: here, where I'll be asking the odd question, and I've done an email questionnaire that takes no longer than 5 minutes to complete. If you're interested, perhaps you could email me at and I'll email you the...
    Hi,Thanks for your posts! I'm studying at Leeds Met.I'm doing 2 forms of research: here, where I'll be asking the odd question, and I've done an email questionnaire that takes no longer than 5 minutes to complete. If you're interested,...
    Hi,Thanks for your posts! I'm studying at Leeds Met.I'm doing 2 forms of research: here, where I'll be asking the odd question, and I've done an email questionnaire that takes no longer than...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice