New Members Introduction

A Place For New Members To Come And Introduce Themselves To The Forum. - JUST INTRODUCTIONS; NO QUESTIONS IN HERE PLEASE

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Dave Martin

hey everyone

of course, now i got the basics im eager for winter to start so i can actually start doing the whole garden and not just one little patch
    of course, now i got the basics im eager for winter to start so i can actually start doing the whole garden and not just one little patch
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. David Martin

Hello and welcome David.
    Hello and welcome David.
    Hello and welcome David.
    Hello and welcome David.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Black Cat

Another New Member

Welcome Black Cat from ScotlandBM
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Juliet

Just To Say Hello!

Hi Juliet from SurreyBM
    Hi Juliet from SurreyBM
    Hi Juliet from SurreyBM
    Hi Juliet from SurreyBM
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. dixy

I'm new............

Welcome dixy from N.IrelandBM
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. beebies47

Hello everyone I,m new

Welcome beebies47 from EpsomBM
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. andrew-g

hydrangea colour

Give 'em a can of Iron Bru :DBlue hydrangeas don't just need iron, they also need acid conditions and aluminium (as aluminium sulphate). Some basic info from Ashwood Nurseries should help...
    Give 'em a can of Iron Bru :DBlue hydrangeas don't just need iron, they also need acid conditions and aluminium (as aluminium sulphate). Some basic info from Ashwood Nurseries should help out.Another point often overlooked is that young plants, cuttings and plants that have been moved...
    Give 'em a can of Iron Bru :DBlue hydrangeas don't just need iron, they also need acid conditions and aluminium (as aluminium sulphate). Some basic info from Ashwood Nurseries should help out.Another point often overlooked is that young...
    Give 'em a can of Iron Bru :DBlue hydrangeas don't just need iron, they also need acid conditions and aluminium (as aluminium sulphate). Some basic info from Ashwood Nurseries should help...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. rumble

Help ....

Welcome RumbleThe rhubarb looks good from here. ------------ shiney
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Gogs

Glad i found you!

Croesco Gogs Moira Enjoy X
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. lazydays

just saying Hi

croeso (welcome) Lazydays
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. PLOTTY

Welcome plottyFantastic allotment. I now know where I'm going wrong - it seems you are supposed to take out all the weeds! --------------- shiney
    Welcome plottyFantastic allotment. I now know where I'm going wrong - it seems you are supposed to take out all the weeds! --------------- shiney
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. rumble

Hi

Welocme rumble ---------- shiney
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. hosepipe

NEW

Welcome Hosepipe - inspired name! Have fun!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Mandolin4565

New member Hi all

Welcome Mandolin - have fun and enjoy!
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Victoria

Welcome Newcomers!

Well said LOL ...... Couldn't say it any better without writing an essay
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Lolly

Just Joined

Hi Lolly, good welcome and good luck with the move. Welcome to sunny (sometimes) Devon.
    Hi Lolly, good welcome and good luck with the move. Welcome to sunny (sometimes) Devon.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Lee18

Hello everybody !!

Hello and welcome Lee18
    Hello and welcome Lee18
    Hello and welcome Lee18
    Hello and welcome Lee18
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Clematis

Hi Bobjokat - yes its mostly very mild in this part of the country, I agree we are so lucky. Thats another thing I have in common with you, I love toys, for the garden, computer, car or kitchen! ...
    Hi Bobjokat - yes its mostly very mild in this part of the country, I agree we are so lucky. Thats another thing I have in common with you, I love toys, for the garden, computer, car or kitchen! My best ever garden toy (to date ;) is a gas weed killer wand, its great for the weeds growing...
    Hi Bobjokat - yes its mostly very mild in this part of the country, I agree we are so lucky. Thats another thing I have in common with you, I love toys, for the garden, computer, car or kitchen! My best ever garden toy (to date ;) is a gas weed...
    Hi Bobjokat - yes its mostly very mild in this part of the country, I agree we are so lucky. Thats another thing I have in common with you, I love toys, for the garden, computer, car or kitchen! ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Kathy3

Hello

Welcome Kathy3-------------- shiney
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Irish gardener

Ireland calling

Thank you for all the wonderful welcomes. And they say Ireland is the land of a thousand welcomes.
    Thank you for all the wonderful welcomes. And they say Ireland is the land of a thousand welcomes.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice