It should all be Ok then.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Aaron Johnston

Is this a moth?

Thank you. I have purchased some Diatomaceous Earth and I already have neem oil and castile soap for pests.
    Thank you. I have purchased some Diatomaceous Earth and I already have neem oil and castile soap for pests.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. daisybelle

Eggs in compost?

Just coming back to report, it was a fungus of some sort, starting budding off a little bit, so I’ve kept using it
    Just coming back to report, it was a fungus of some sort, starting budding off a little bit, so I’ve kept using it
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. mazambo

Beetle?

I like your logic.:heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Jenny Cambridge

Dahlia - bugs or disease?

We usually have a small bed of Dahlias which at some point get BlackFly which we used to use a spray, but last year we just left them and let nature do its work. We lost a few shoots to them but...
    We usually have a small bed of Dahlias which at some point get BlackFly which we used to use a spray, but last year we just left them and let nature do its work. We lost a few shoots to them but the ladybirds and other creature actually clean them off, and within a coupe of weeks it all looked...
    We usually have a small bed of Dahlias which at some point get BlackFly which we used to use a spray, but last year we just left them and let nature do its work. We lost a few shoots to them but the ladybirds and other creature actually clean...
    We usually have a small bed of Dahlias which at some point get BlackFly which we used to use a spray, but last year we just left them and let nature do its work. We lost a few shoots to them but...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Upsydaisy

Heuchera help please

Ok Michael thanks. I'll attempt a makeover tomorrow, it's driving me nuts sitting here looking at it.
    Ok Michael thanks. I'll attempt a makeover tomorrow, it's driving me nuts sitting here looking at it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. daisybelle

Thrips on rose?

They look a bit thripsy. There is so many things that hide under the leaves, it's hard to keep track
    They look a bit thripsy. There is so many things that hide under the leaves, it's hard to keep track
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. adf2410

Portuguese laurel new growth shrivelling

Hi,I have a small (2' tall) portuguese laurel which had loads of new growth and looked really healthy, but now all the new growth has shrivelled up. I've attached some photos and would be really...
    Hi,I have a small (2' tall) portuguese laurel which had loads of new growth and looked really healthy, but now all the new growth has shrivelled up. I've attached some photos and would be really grateful if someone could tell me what the problem is likely to be, and more importantly, how to...
    Hi,I have a small (2' tall) portuguese laurel which had loads of new growth and looked really healthy, but now all the new growth has shrivelled up. I've attached some photos and would be really grateful if someone could tell me what the...
    Hi,I have a small (2' tall) portuguese laurel which had loads of new growth and looked really healthy, but now all the new growth has shrivelled up. I've attached some photos and would be really...
    IMG_0976.jpeg IMG_0979.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. MR DARREN HOPPING

Conifer is dying?

Another question, how long has it been there?
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. groundbeetle

What is happening to my Feverfew's leaves?

I suppose it is like eating the chocolate and leaving the cabbage!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Victoria

Ants!

That sounds like fun :roflol:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. lindyco

Iris buds deformed and mushy

Thank you, Spruce. Good to know it's only the weather that's caused it. Cheers. lindyco
    Thank you, Spruce. Good to know it's only the weather that's caused it. Cheers. lindyco
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Eric Lai

Many Many little UFO( inclassified flying object)

I find that my Drosera capensis plants catch a lot of them.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Kitte

What is ailing my Eleagnus ?

I this is the one @Spruce is referring to Elaeagnus sucker / RHS Gardening
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. mazambo

Fungicide spray, can anyone recommend?

I cant imagine something that grows in a bog needing a fungicidal spray in order to grow.:biggrin: People like to make things sound difficult, but that's just my thinking.Not grown Venus flytrap from...
    I cant imagine something that grows in a bog needing a fungicidal spray in order to grow.:biggrin: People like to make things sound difficult, but that's just my thinking.Not grown Venus flytrap from seed but I have grown Sarracenias, they are painfully slow for the first two years, I would imagine...
    I cant imagine something that grows in a bog needing a fungicidal spray in order to grow.:biggrin: People like to make things sound difficult, but that's just my thinking.Not grown Venus flytrap from seed but I have grown Sarracenias, they are painfully...
    I cant imagine something that grows in a bog needing a fungicidal spray in order to grow.:biggrin: People like to make things sound difficult, but that's just my thinking.Not grown Venus flytrap from...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Palustris

Nemesys Vine weevil stuff

Ask the supplier. I ordered from Nematodes Direct some years ago and they were very helpful.I don't think there is a way to tell if the Nemmies are alive in the soil as they are sort of small :biggrin:
    Ask the supplier. I ordered from Nematodes Direct some years ago and they were very helpful.I don't think there is a way to tell if the Nemmies are alive in the soil as they are sort of small :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. daisybelle

What’s eating aubrieta?

Back to report, they are finally flowering well, now they’re obscured by everything else that’s out! :wallbanging:
    Back to report, they are finally flowering well, now they’re obscured by everything else that’s out! :wallbanging:
    209C2979-EB3E-4144-90DB-1254CF234926.jpeg A8868BDE-17B9-4091-86C2-09ADD3A28F26.jpeg A07E5C6E-F487-4D45-B099-D1EDBAECAEF3.jpeg F49FB8F7-8A2E-4899-9256-AC5774A4C696.jpeg 9595E6B4-E9D9-435B-A90B-F9C764D874A3.jpeg C0F7A7C2-51BD-48D3-BF02-A64AFF98EEEE.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. VeggieNovice

Dwarf beans eaten over night. Help?

Remember to tread lightly upon the leopard slug, Limax maximus, for they are (generally) on our side. See the glowing testamonial from Peter Thompson of the Game &Wildlife Conservation...
    Remember to tread lightly upon the leopard slug, Limax maximus, for they are (generally) on our side. See the glowing testamonial from Peter Thompson of the Game &Wildlife Conservation Trust- February - Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust
    Remember to tread lightly upon the leopard slug, Limax maximus, for they are (generally) on our side. See the glowing testamonial from Peter Thompson of the Game &Wildlife Conservation Trust- February - Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust
    Remember to tread lightly upon the leopard slug, Limax maximus, for they are (generally) on our side. See the glowing testamonial from Peter Thompson of the Game &Wildlife Conservation...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Julie86

Laurel Hedge yellow leaves

Some yellow leaves are normal for Cherry Laurel. Usually appear around this time of year when there is a spurt of new growth.If one bush looks paler than the others - then this can be remedied...
    Some yellow leaves are normal for Cherry Laurel. Usually appear around this time of year when there is a spurt of new growth.If one bush looks paler than the others - then this can be remedied by a boost of Nitrogen feed - sulphate of ammonia will do the job - it's cheap and readily...
    Some yellow leaves are normal for Cherry Laurel. Usually appear around this time of year when there is a spurt of new growth.If one bush looks paler than the others - then this can be remedied by a boost of Nitrogen feed - sulphate of ammonia...
    Some yellow leaves are normal for Cherry Laurel. Usually appear around this time of year when there is a spurt of new growth.If one bush looks paler than the others - then this can be remedied...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. mazambo

Mushy iris?

Thanks @noisette47 I'll get on to it tomorrow.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice