1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Tools And Equipment

Any Tools Or Equipment That Can Be Used, Can Be Discussed/Rated Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Brian Simpson

Hoes

The head oscilates with the ground. The pulling/pushing action sharpens the blade.
    The head oscilates with the ground. The pulling/pushing action sharpens the blade.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Little Miss Road Rage

Nail Guns

No one seems to have mentioned that you need to use galvanised nails for fencing, otherwise they rust through and the boards fall off. Also dovetail the nails in so that they hold against each other.
    No one seems to have mentioned that you need to use galvanised nails for fencing, otherwise they rust through and the boards fall off. Also dovetail the nails in so that they hold against each other.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. mailliw

What tap-to-hose attachment do I need?

:thmb::thmb: Excellent..!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. philgee

Webb Wasp Mower

I wonder if you could get more info off this site Gavin..:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. spudbristol

Ryobi cordless tools

:thumb: Have some of their corded stuff Spud & found it to be extremely hard working... We go for Makita usually for cordless, but Ryobi seems to have a good reputaion for cordless too.. :thumb:
    :thumb: Have some of their corded stuff Spud & found it to be extremely hard working... We go for Makita usually for cordless, but Ryobi seems to have a good reputaion for cordless too.. :thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. LGDT

Strimmers - ideas please.

You`ll wonder why you didn`t buy one before. In the time it took to unroll the mains cable... you`ll have it all done :) Don`t forget to use good eye protection.
    You`ll wonder why you didn`t buy one before. In the time it took to unroll the mains cable... you`ll have it all done :) Don`t forget to use good eye protection.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. WireLad

Rotary Mower vs Circular Mower?

but the grass is too long for football
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Loofah

Pressure sprayer

I used to draw snowmen on my driveway at christmas with a pressure washer:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Ivory

Shredder Asgatec EH 2501

We shredded down so much stuff in these few days that we knowall his mean tricks, lol, but thanks. Yes the product reviews hinted that it could be a bit tricky on soft green stuff, and it can but...
    We shredded down so much stuff in these few days that we knowall his mean tricks, lol, but thanks. Yes the product reviews hinted that it could be a bit tricky on soft green stuff, and it can but we soon learned to get along. I really like how silent it is. Makes less noise than the kitchen...
    We shredded down so much stuff in these few days that we knowall his mean tricks, lol, but thanks. Yes the product reviews hinted that it could be a bit tricky on soft green stuff, and it can but we soon learned to get along. I really like how...
    We shredded down so much stuff in these few days that we knowall his mean tricks, lol, but thanks. Yes the product reviews hinted that it could be a bit tricky on soft green stuff, and it can but...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. roders

Is It A Fork Or Is It A Spade??

cheers for descrition Pal, i'm now at home and can see the photo!! :-)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Stewface

Help: Qualcast 35s cylinder mower

I have no idea what a throttle linkage is but will this help??
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. flowerpotty

Stihl or Shindawai combi tools

Yeah its quite good allthough i dont use it overmuch to be honest but i got a good deal when i bought the lot lol
    Yeah its quite good allthough i dont use it overmuch to be honest but i got a good deal when i bought the lot lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Leadbelly

Forked truss

If it was going to give me more tomatoes, I'd leave it, I don't mind smaller fruits.
    If it was going to give me more tomatoes, I'd leave it, I don't mind smaller fruits.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Vibrant

Battery hedge trimmer.

I have splashed out and bought the Bosch cordless trimmer, with two batteries, for £69.99.And I'm pleased to report that it did a very good job this afternoon. The blades cycle slower than...
    I have splashed out and bought the Bosch cordless trimmer, with two batteries, for £69.99.And I'm pleased to report that it did a very good job this afternoon. The blades cycle slower than with the corded model, but it cuts perfectly well, despite sounding a bit weedy.I cut both sides...
    I have splashed out and bought the Bosch cordless trimmer, with two batteries, for £69.99.And I'm pleased to report that it did a very good job this afternoon. The blades cycle slower than with the corded model, but it cuts perfectly well,...
    I have splashed out and bought the Bosch cordless trimmer, with two batteries, for £69.99.And I'm pleased to report that it did a very good job this afternoon. The blades cycle slower than...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Lyn

Garden shredder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check this webside I found it somewhereGood luck
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check this webside I found it somewhereGood luck
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. daisybelle

Which mower?

Hmmm, the qualcast panther looks good and still in budget I think.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. JWK

Sharpening a hedge trimmer

Thanks for the info Brind, found the ones you use on ebay, they are pretty cheap so I might be investing in some. Ta.
    Thanks for the info Brind, found the ones you use on ebay, they are pretty cheap so I might be investing in some. Ta.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. PeterS

Chainsaw help please

Its a mixture Walnut - Mud, sweat and tears :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Loofah

What's your favourite gardening implement?

This is my favourite gardening 'implement' - well, I do use it in the garden :D when I have time - and I have to sit and keep an eye on Mr JJ :thumb: ___________________________
    This is my favourite gardening 'implement' - well, I do use it in the garden :D when I have time - and I have to sit and keep an eye on Mr JJ :thumb: ___________________________
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. men8ifr

Rotovate and seed or renovate

Personally i could do it in about six hours a cammon c8 cultivator however allow a weekend for yourself.As for compaction, for small jobslike yours I use a roller.Large areas I use a...
    Personally i could do it in about six hours a cammon c8 cultivator however allow a weekend for yourself.As for compaction, for small jobslike yours I use a roller.Large areas I use a differnt method and use a digger and grading bucket and for tennis courts or very level areas a...
    Personally i could do it in about six hours a cammon c8 cultivator however allow a weekend for yourself.As for compaction, for small jobslike yours I use a roller.Large areas I use a differnt method and use a digger and grading bucket...
    Personally i could do it in about six hours a cammon c8 cultivator however allow a weekend for yourself.As for compaction, for small jobslike yours I use a roller.Large areas I use a...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice