All Discussion for Tropical Species Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↑
  1. Victoria
    Like x 5

Brugmansia

And the scent is lovely. When I repotted it last, I accidentally broke off some roots and so stuck them in compost. They sprouted and grew, but I couldn't give them enough heat over winter.
    And the scent is lovely. When I repotted it last, I accidentally broke off some roots and so stuck them in compost. They sprouted and grew, but I couldn't give them enough heat over winter.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Victoria

Quisqualis indica (Rangoon Creeper)

Thanks for the tip, Caroline :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Victoria
    Like x 4

Cycas revoluta

Emerging ...Now above fronds ...
    Cycad1 30 Jul.jpg Cycad2 31 Jul.jpg Cycad1 31 Juk.jpg Cycas1 20 Aug.jpg Cycas2 20 Aug.jpg DSC01623.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Greybelle

Help with figs

My guess is is starved and probably bone dry under the surface, it will be absorbing a lot of water at this time of the year.Get it really soaked, water it, then water it again after about and...
    My guess is is starved and probably bone dry under the surface, it will be absorbing a lot of water at this time of the year.Get it really soaked, water it, then water it again after about and hour, then water it at least once a day, when it perks up you can add some feed to the water.
    My guess is is starved and probably bone dry under the surface, it will be absorbing a lot of water at this time of the year.Get it really soaked, water it, then water it again after about and hour, then water it at least once a day, when it...
    My guess is is starved and probably bone dry under the surface, it will be absorbing a lot of water at this time of the year.Get it really soaked, water it, then water it again after about and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Purple Streaks

Caladium flower

I was surprised at a flower and I think another one is coming so will try and get another on the day it blooms. I shall get more from Farmer Gracie I'm so pleased with them :yes:
    I was surprised at a flower and I think another one is coming so will try and get another on the day it blooms. I shall get more from Farmer Gracie I'm so pleased with them :yes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. ricky101

Orchid substrate

Local to me is Burnham Orchids, they have an online shop Compost I have no idea about delivery charges though.
    Local to me is Burnham Orchids, they have an online shop Compost I have no idea about delivery charges though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Victoria
    Like x 3

Adenium obesum (Desert Rose)

Yes, I am very chuffed with them. As you know, I started these and my Hibiscus after my operations and mini strokes as I could not deal with the garden in general and had to have something to...
    Yes, I am very chuffed with them. As you know, I started these and my Hibiscus after my operations and mini strokes as I could not deal with the garden in general and had to have something to tend to as I cannot walk unaided. It is still a problem for me, but I manage an certainly enjoy my new...
    Yes, I am very chuffed with them. As you know, I started these and my Hibiscus after my operations and mini strokes as I could not deal with the garden in general and had to have something to tend to as I cannot walk unaided. It is still a...
    Yes, I am very chuffed with them. As you know, I started these and my Hibiscus after my operations and mini strokes as I could not deal with the garden in general and had to have something to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Victoria
    Like x 8

Jatropha multifida

The trio ...
    The trio ...
    The trio ...
    The trio ...
    Jatropha multifida 19 Jan 23.jpg Jatropha multifida1 28 Jan 23.jpg Jatropha integerrima1 2 Jun 22.jpg Jatropha podagrica1 26 Nov 22.jpg January 18 Feb 23.jpg January Sat2 18 Feb 23.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Victoria
    Like x 9

Hibiscus rosa-sinensis

If you just want Hibiscus syriacus, (hardy), seed I could send you lots before next spring, H rosa sinensis is a different matter.
    If you just want Hibiscus syriacus, (hardy), seed I could send you lots before next spring, H rosa sinensis is a different matter.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice