107 days to christmas..

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by wildflower, Sep 9, 2006.

1. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Right, I shall cancel the Jag then?

Steptoe & Son's carriage be ok? :D :D

Then I can spend more on diamonds. Oh diamond tipped drills that is, got some holes to drill! ;)

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hey heyyyyyy i want both and i want a fairy tail carriage not steptoe and sons. :D :D rather large white carriage with 4 white horses or maybe the queens would suit me down to the ground.
    still want the jag and diamonds :D :D

3. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, but I will have to get a loan off of shiney, hes got all the money, I'm only a part time sugar daddy, hey I don't even remember volunteering for it!

How did I get into this anyway? :D :D

4. andy e

andy e Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi sugar babes and new Sugar Daddy Dag how are you all this fine evening?I see you have been busy Dag while I've taken a break.Hope you are handling Rosa ok.

Where's Kandy?I haven't seen her much today.
    Rosa,Love all your decorations and lights,very nice

The Luv Stud andy e [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Of course andy e, dag can handle me, just waiting to get shineys money so he can indulge me with goodies :D :D yes all them decoration and lights just purchased them all today lovely arent they bet you would love to join me in that large house and have a few of these [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. andy e

andy e Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats good Rosa,I wonder how Shiney is getting on up in the Lakes,though they are forecasting a change in the weather.Lets hope it does stay nice.
    I too am looking forward to Christmas
    I will be back in a moment,just got a phone call to make

andy e [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    shiney will be having a ball at the lakes with mrs shiney, they are seeing friends tonight apparently on the way there.
    I guess dag must be having a break he must be worn out with all that shopping unless he has driven to the lakes to get the money off shiney for my pressies do hope so :D :D

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  9. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    need more rosa to get us in to the christmas spirit,

andy e who were you phoning in such a hurry :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. andy e

andy e Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Rosa,sorry about that,Just had to ring one of my mates.He is having girlfriend problems,so wanted a quick bit of advice.

I like the santa photo,quite nice.I think you are right,I think Dag has gone up to the Lakes to get the money off of Shiney.I wished him well but he never said thanks.What do you think of him.Is he ok?
    I often think he is taking you ladies for a ride.I think Dag would be a better bet,and me as your toy boy.What do you think?

andy e [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. andy e

andy e Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Sunrise.Read my post and you will see.That is what friends are for to give advice.I expect you ladies are the same if any of you are having personal problems.

Are you a friend of Rosa'?.I see we have lost Penny and Kandyfloss which is a shame ,and Dag has gone missing.
    I am going to have to go soon,my mum wants to get on the computer to do some paperwork,so don't panic if I go suddenly

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hey you what about me you tried it on last night but never heard anything since and for being rosa's toy boy who is to say she is older than you, you could be her sugar daddy and mine if you want,but then again i already have one a a hubby so will you be my toy boy if your old enough :eek: :eek: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. andy e

andy e Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok.Slow down Sunrise.There is plenty of me to go round,boy your a live wire.I don't mind what I am to you ladies.Toy Boy, Sugar Daddy,It's all the same to me.

Anyway sunshine,tell me what sort of things do you like?what's your favourite food, drink, cars ,and music to start with. [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    what post is that, but you must be younger than me if you are still with your mum, mind you i know how she feels i do not want my boys to leave me at the mo they are only 8 and 7, i think it is nice that you are still with you mum, how old are you by the way then i will decide :eek: :confused: [​IMG] :D

15. andy e

andy e Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Sunshine,you just asked me who I was phoning in a hurry,and I replied it was a mate of mine.

I live with my parents,but only on a tempory basis.I split with my long term girlfriend six months ago,so moved back with my parents until I get a flat sorted.

I'd rather be on my own.Mum's worry too much.
    Where's Rosa gone? she has disappered.I was talking to her one minute,then she was gone