1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Bargain 6 Pkts of T&M seeds for only £1.95 P&P, 33p/pkt

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    Code now with HsuH

Anybody else want a £5 off code when I get HsuH's last one back?

2. Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
    Ratings:
    +3,699
    This is a great offer for anyone, but especially so if you have a decent sized garden and/or veg plot. If you have an allotment plot, you should be all over this as there is a wealth of cheap seeds here.

I bought sweetcorn seeds earlier this year and a pkt cost £2.99, I bought three pkts through this offer thanks to Scrungee for the same price. No wait a minute, I got them free just paid P&P !!

Not to mention all the different varieties of sunflowers I bought for my cut flower bed, and all the other flowers I also bought for the same bed.

I'm quite surprised there is not a queue of people waiting for this code, don't miss out!

Steve...:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,997
      Several packets of F1 Sweercorn were amongst my many orders, we have no trouble getting through cobs from 2+ pkts , mainly microwaved and the kernels cut off for use in salads.

I ordered a few packets of the Cutting Sunflower selection, plus several packs each of the reduced pollen red and yellow Prada Sunflowers, masses of cutting Sunflowers for the next few years for only a few quid.

All only about 1p/plant @33p/packet.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,997
      Code received back from HsuH, I've just ordered another 6 packets of seeds that were previously £2.99 each for only the £1.95 P&P charge.

Anybody else want to borrow a £5 code and take advantage of this?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
      • WeeTam

WeeTam Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +5,090
        Hi, have you tried the code with the new free P&P ?

Id like the code if its still going free but I`ll have a look to see if theres anything i need first . Cheers.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,997
        No, because all T&M Order Codes, like required for free P&P, have prevented Voucher Codes woring for some time now, the ability to use both lingered a while longef at Van Meuwen, but they also have now stopped both being used.

If you have a try at using both and it doesn't work, you'll need to clear out the free P&P Order Code by using TMWEBDF, the T&M WEB DeFault Order Code to succesfully use £5 Voucher Codes again.

I'll 'PM' you a code in a few minutes so you have it ready to use, if used let me know and PM last code received back. I kept opening anything I fancied in new tabs then adding 6 to basket, ordering, adding another 6 whilst awaiting email with next code and so on.

In addition to the reduced stuff, it can also be worthwhile adding some more expensive non-reduced items, in one of my orders I included a £1.99 packet of seed + 4 x 99p packets, so it cost me an extra £1.00 plus I lost out on a 33p packet, but still only £1.33 in lieu of £1.99.

Anybody else want next code?

P.S. The free P&P offer, 9 to 11th Oct, does mean anybody can quickly get a £5 code without waiting by ordering a 69p packet of seeds with free P&P to get first code, using Order Code TWEB108YZ, then flushing it out with TMWEBDF before using your £5 Voucher Code as described above.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
      • WeeTam

WeeTam Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +5,090
        Thankyou Scrungee, new code returned to you. I got c.£20 of gazzanias for the £1.95 ! Result ! :hapydancsmil:

• Cinnamon

Cinnamon Super Gardener

NHS
        Ratings:
        +893
        T&M just sent me an email about the free P&P this weekend. Sadly one cannot use that and the £5 off code. Oh well, it was worth a try.

• Like Like x 1
        • Sian in Belgium

Sian in Belgium Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +9,233
          Silly question for you, but when your seeds arrive, what does the envelope look like?
          My mum has just received a letter for me which says "urgent", "plants inside", but not that it is from Thompson and Morgan!?!
          (Not sure if the envelope is strangely marked, or my mum is more confused than normal?)
          Thanks in advance!

• Fern4

Fern4 Total Gardener

The gardener of the house!
          Ratings:
          +7,491
          My seeds have come in a flattish green cardboard box marked "urgent, live plants inside".

ETA...doesn't say T&M on the box!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Sian in Belgium

Sian in Belgium Total Gardener

Ratings:
            +9,233
            Thanks @Fern4 !

That confirms exactly what mum said on the phone... Not very helpful, what is on the box, really! I can phone her back this evening and reassure her...

:ThankYou:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Cinnamon

Cinnamon Super Gardener

NHS
              Ratings:
              +893
              Yup, that's how my last 2 seed orders from T&M arrived. Your mum is alright!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Scrungee

Ratings:
                +28,997
                I got all excited the first time I received one of those, thinking that in addition to getting seeds at bargain prices, T&M had also accidently sent me some free plug plants, very upset to find seeds inside. They seem to have either run out of envelopes, or haven't received many plug plant orders as this was the last 9 orders I received earlier this week:

seeds1.jpg

All my '99p' seeds that worked out at only 33p/packet including P&P, not free like from V&M, but a lot more variety and includes over 700 cutting Sunflower seeds:

seeds2.jpg

Including the 6 pkts (costing up to £8.99) of T&M seeds for £1.95 wheeze back in March, I feel particularly pleased with my carrier bags of T&M and VM seeds for use over the next few years, that probably averaged around 10p per packet including P&P.

• Like Like x 2
                  Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
                • Fern4

Fern4 Total Gardener

The gardener of the house!
                  Ratings:
                  +7,491
                  They've probably run out of envelopes due to us hammering the website. I'm only surprised they haven't run out of seeds. :snork:

• Agree Agree x 1
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Scrungee

Ratings:
                    +28,997
                    They have run out of the seeds I ordered most of, those in the big bundle in pic above, middle row, right hand side.

• Funny Funny x 3