A quick hello.

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Jonathan Hind, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Jonathan Hind

Jonathan Hind Gardener

Ratings:
    +51
    The Cayugas are stunning. [​IMG]
    The picture won't do them justice. The colours on them are amazing. The Cockerel is a very handsome fella also and I believe he was bred by Reverend Lobb.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +31,885
      Fabulous photo's Jonathan, thank you for sharing them. Gosh he's a handsome boy that cockerel (and he knows it!) Yes, the plumage on Cayuga's is stunning - that photo is making me miss my quackers even more now!

• Beckie76

Beckie76 Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +8,435
      Hello @Jonathan Hind :sign0016: to the forum. :)

Oh my goodness your cockerel is beautiful :wub2: I have six hens who free range in my garden (they eat lots of my plants but they make up for that in eggs & beauty!) I cannot have a cockerel, my deeds to the house states no crowing cocks...I have to keep my husband under control at all times!!!! :lunapic 130165696578242 5:
      Joking aside this is a great forum, there's lots of really knowledgeable people who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have,:dbgrtmb:we like to have a giggle & a natter about things in general do join in. I shall very much look forward to seeing more photos of your birds & garden progress :dbgrtmb:

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Wildgardener

Wildgardener Gardener

Gardener and mum
        Ratings:
        +54
        :sign0016: I've only just joined and it's a very friendly, fun and not forgetting informative! I have three ex battery chickens following me around the garden causing chaos!:chicken:

• Jonathan Hind

Jonathan Hind Gardener

Ratings:
        +51
        I've started a new thread in the project section so if anybody is interested / nosy or particularly knowledgeable about drainage issues then please have a look xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Friendly Friendly x 2
        • Apple Blossom

Apple Blossom Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +3,028
          Hi Jonathan, sorry for the belated welcome :sign0016: I'm just catching up with everyone... wow talking about floods its pouring down here and just had to travel through it to get home.... nothing like what you have though :eeew:. Your Cockerels are just amazing:)

You have certainly come to the right forum for advice and help and I shall look forward to watching your project grow :)

• Jonathan Hind

Jonathan Hind Gardener

Ratings:
          +51
          Hi Apple Blossom thanks for the welcome. The rain this last few months has been totally depressing. Had a beautiful sunny day on Sunday but cloudy again yesterday and now it's lashing down. Surely it cant last ????