A TRIP TO CONWAY RSPB NATURE RESERVE AND TOWN

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by ARMANDII, Sep 7, 2013.

1. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +100,838
    Thanks Strongy. The boats always make a good shot but it makes me sad, even though I'm not a sailor, to see boats lying broken on the beach.:dunno::cry3: I'm only just getting to know what bird is which but I'm getting there. I'll be back there when the tide is coming in and pushing the birds closer in to the shores.:snork:

2. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,889
    Great pictures Armandii! :) The first one of the sunset is spot on and the colours blend so well.:dbgrtmb:

I've been to Conway a few times down the years and didn't know there was a reserve there. I've never been in the castle either. :doh:But I have got a tale from a visit there though.

• Like Like x 1
    • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +100,838
      Now you're not going to leave that hanging are you, Sheal????:dunno::snork:

The reserve entrance is right on the roundabout as you come up to the top of the slip road for Conway on the A55, Sheal:snork:

• Like Like x 1
      • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +53,889
        It's not the most interesting of tales, perhaps I should leave it hanging. :heehee:

• Like Like x 1