Advice & Ideas Needed for Our Garden

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by chrisb1357, Mar 11, 2014.

1. chrisb1357

chrisb1357 Gardener

Ratings:
    +16
    Two blocks on the top row and two on the 2nd row have moved out a few inches from the bottom ones so i guest they will need to be taken off and re layed. They dont move at all but they have moved forward a little.

Which means i would need to remove the top flat stones as well and re lay once the blocks have set.

I guest if i just buy a bag of ready mixed sand and cement would be my best option. I have a few size trowels etc and a level and some string LOL.

Chris

2. chrisb1357

chrisb1357 Gardener

Ratings:
    +16
    An update after this evening in the garden. Not much change and looks very boring still but nearly done on getting it tidy and about half meter of border left to weed.

Have put the weed control fabric down at the back for now as some weeds started to grow again and the decking will go here at some point on my next project.

Not bad progress i dont think if you compare this image to the first on this thread

2014-04-20 19.56.05.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • DIY-Dave

DIY-Dave Gardener

Ratings:
      +772
      If you're going to repair the retaining wall, have a look at using some brickforce.