August Photo Competition DISCUSSION THREAD

Discussion in 'Photo Competitions' started by Webmaster, Aug 5, 2006.

1. suedobie

suedobie Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Liz, I must say I love Fuchsia's, there are so many wonderful one that it is hard to choose when I buy them, I took a lot of cutting last year and kept them in a heated greenhouse, probably cheaper to buy new ones if you consider the time taking cuttings, potting them on and watering them not to mention the cost of the electricity [​IMG]

2. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Been looking at all the fantastic pics deciding which I will vote for. After being really ruthless I've got it down to 10! :eek: Might have to put the names in a hat and choose that way. Can't we do a top 10 this month? It really is that hard to choose [​IMG]

3. marge

marge Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats exactly what I thought Windy - put the names in a hat - I have been copying the pics I like and puting them all tog to have a look but am still undecided! :rolleyes:

4. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Its impossible to choose ..I am going to go for the flowers i like best thats the only way i can make my mind up.. :D