Beckham Baby

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ClaraLou, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Fidgetsmum

Fidgetsmum Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +865
    Harper - a typical, means absolutely nothing, American name. Along with the names of their boys you'd cringe if you didn't stop and realise that when your parents have amassed so much money (with so little talent - well, she's certainly got no talent) - it probably doesn't matter what you're called. Peaches Geldorf seems to manage OK although, granted you hear less of poor old Fifi Triixibell!

I wonder .... will they have this child Christened? Or, to quote David Beckham 'I definitely want Brooklyn to be Christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.'

• Like Like x 4
    • ClaraLou

ClaraLou Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +2,730

:loll:

I seem to remember (although goodness knows why, when I can't remember many more important things) that a while ago Posh felt the need to explain her husband's latest tatt. Clearly a talented linguist, she said that David was of Jewish extraction and thus, to celebrate this fact, the new piece of body art was written in Jewish. :heehee:

• Like Like x 1
      • miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +2,389