Best online shop

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by kevmiller, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Jan29

Jan29 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered quite a few plants from Thompson Morgan last year and they arrived quickly and did beautifully. Don't have a lot of room on windows for growing on so ordered some a bit later (in their sale) and planted then straight out no problems.

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Glen I ordered from J Parkers last year I brought a trio of red dogwood, some bulbs (grape hyacinth) and a received a freebie as well.

The dogwood was dormant so no problems there and it's already starting to open up fresh new leaves, the grape hyacinth which were Muscari Mount Hood hasn't done great not really sure if they have got the bulbs mixed up as there is no white tops on them.

As for the freebie plant (a hebe) not sure what happen to it as it didn't travel at all well in fact it died on me needless to say if I had paid for the plant I would have well and truly been miffed.Hel.xxx.

3. chobart

chobart Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Just received plants from Gosbrook Pelargoniums in excellent condition if a little expensive in delivery charges. Since Crocus is just up the road from me I would prefer to collect ut of course they are 'on-line' only!

4. roders

roders Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +7,093
    [​IMG] Always nice to here good news Chobart,there are always plenty of complaints around.

I just recieved these hanging Geraniums from Gardening Direct in Jersey and am very pleased with the quality and value,I think it's amazing how they come through the post(pat on the back for Royal Mail to)in such good nick and these are quite big plants.

[​IMG]