1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Boundary Fence with trellis attached to the top !!!!

Discussion in 'Garden Projects and DIY' started by Spruce, May 4, 2012.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,508
    Wow, I've only just come across this thread! What a horrible, and silly, situation. I'm pleased that it has worked out OK :dbgrtmb:

It's never a happy situation when you have to deal with official letters when you know that they don't posess all the facts. The hardest thing, usually, is getting a chance to speak to the right person. You were, obviously, in the right as the fence isn't a boundary fence - and that should settle it.

As you have riperian rights do you get involved in keeping the river clear or does the Environment Agency or the NRA handle it?

• Like Like x 1
    • HYDROGEN86

HYDROGEN86 Head Gardener

Ratings:
      +883
      You should sit on your fence now and laugh at people walking past :hapydancsmil:

• Like Like x 2
      • Spruce

Spruce Glad to be back .....

Ratings:
        +12,322
        Yes and taking photos of them not clearing up the dog doo:lunapic 130165696578242 5:

Shiney I have to keep the enbankment clear off dead animals is one of the stipulations !!! , no rubish or logs/branches that are left after a flood apart from that about it I supose, the river banking will be getting checked properley in 20 years if it needs re-enforcing 20 years !! , last year I did create a resting place for the ducks in the middle I piled large stones in the middle to make a island and within a hour all the ducks sunbathing in peace :grphg:

Thanks Guys for your suport I realy appreciated it and to come on here and find that you thought like me made me feel a lot happier

Spruce

• Like Like x 5