Claiming benefits.

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Rustler, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,893
    Rustler, is it possible for you to take tax free cash from your pension fund. You will be allowed to take 25% tax free in England providing your pension allows that. The rest can be left until you reach retirement and give you something to fall back on at that point. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
      +8,083
      Good luck Russ, you are having a tough time of it and it's not easy to sort things out with all the different agencies involved. I would agree that a visit to your local CAB is sound advice. My daughter volunteers at our local 1 once a week and is well used to dealing with similar situations to yours so I would expect it will be likewise at your branch. Not that she tells me all the details but you have a serious head start on many who visit the CAB she works at as you can read and write English!
      We've all probably "swept things under the carpet" both emotionally and financially at 1 time or another not feeling able to cope with problems. Try to give the CAB as clear a picture as possible regarding all the issues needing addressed. Hopefully even the act of talking through your concerns will make you feel a bit better and with some sound advice, you'll begin to see a positive way forward.

• Agree Agree x 2