Corona Virus Treatment

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ricky101, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Clueless 1 v2

Clueless 1 v2 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,769
    The emerging data shows that COVID attacks multiple organs and can cause blood clots all over. Blood clots have long been known to cause strokes. Putting the two pieces of info together, it's not hard to imagine that COVID can increase the risk of stroke.

2. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +91,982
    Yes, ok, but I do believe that at some point during the vaccine programme they were talking about blood clots caused by the vaccine, I'm not anti vax but just trying to add a bit of balance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
      Ratings:
      +122,366
      @pete I remember reading that in a few places in the last 18 months but have read so many reports that I can’t remember where :scratch:

• Like Like x 1
      • Clueless 1 v2

Clueless 1 v2 Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +2,769
        Indeed. There were various complications. I can't remember specifics but I know there were even a few deaths attributed directly to the vaccine. But as tragic as they were, just in the interest of balance, there were far more deaths directly associated with COVID.

Either way, covid did a lot of damage. I reckon it'll be many years before the boffins start writing the history in a way that most of us not medical sorts will be able to fully understand.

• Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1