Crying Cat

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by Paul West Sussex, May 22, 2008.

1. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  2. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    :D:D Oh what fun we have.

Paul, my comments weren't a rant although I do admit they weren't constructive at all:rolleyes: Can't you use any smilies? I'm sure that 'red' one would've come in handy;)

I do get a laugh on here.

cheers

3. Lyn

Lyn Gardener

Industrial carpet machinist
    Ratings:
    +77
    Me to borrowers :D

It gives you a chance to say just what you think. ;)

Whatever you or your dogs or cats do is up to you and no one should have a problem with it.

It's your animal in your house.

Now if you let it dig up your neighbours garden poo all over the place and make so much noise it wakes everyone in the middle of the night thats different.

I can never understand why some cat owners think it's O.K and it's their's and their cats right to let these pests I mean pets do as they want on other peoples property.

But then I was brought up to respect other people and their property .

Sadly I feel this is a lot to do with the problems of todays youth. No respect for others , their feelings or their property.

Sad but true.:(

And I do have a dog so I no all about flees ,dog hair & moving poo.:D:D:D

O yes and getting rid of unwanted pests namely cats.
    They tend to take a wide berth round my garden. ;) :D

I personally feel the cats are thrown out because the owners can't be bothered to train them and they don't want the mess they make in the house.
    Easy option a cat .
    Just chuck it out and let everyone else have to put up with the semi domesticated creature.

Please don't say cats can't be trained I have many friends who have lovely much loved house cats that are fully domesticated and part of the family full time.

4. Moonshine17c

Moonshine17c Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Paul, got a cat too. Puddle but I prefer to call her the Monk due to her monkey antics. I used to get woken up at roughly the same time. I put it down to having nothing to play with and spoiled her a wee bit with toys that she could muck about with herself. Also spend a wee bit of time with her each day getting her to chase things. From this point on she has never bothered us early in the morning. She used to be a burgger for taking a swipe at my foot sticking out the bottom of the bed, thankfully that has stopped.
    Only noise she makes now is when she comes in the cat flap, she will give a wee call and wait for a response. They love attention

5. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    When we had two cats in particular, Lydia and Muffin, we ended up putting them in the kitchen at night together, they soon got used to it.