1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

First year at actually growing a garden!

Discussion in 'Garden Projects and DIY' started by MFJones, Jul 17, 2017.

1. MFJones

MFJones Gardener

Ratings:
    +43
    Also i have just moved my new rose bush to a massive pot. Not sure size of it.
    Before

20170723_151306.jpg

After

20170725_144313.jpg
    Hoping it settles ok.

That's me done for today.

Need more soil to do any more now.

Going to just see how my current lot get on :rasp::hapydancsmil::hate-shocked:

• Like Like x 2
    • MFJones

MFJones Gardener

Ratings:
      +43
      Here is a shot of all my pots today :dancy:

20170725_144219.jpg

Closest and furthest away pot my Mrs banged a load of sunflower seeds in them.
      Told her not enough soil And to raise them a bit but who can tell a woman eh
      :sofa::lunapic 130165696578242 5:

My 4 are in the middle

• Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • martin-f

martin-f Plant Hardiness Zone 8b

Ratings:
        +10,302
        I once bought a blow away greenhouse that lasted about two month before it blew away, never bothered after that until i bought this property 5yrs ago, the garden was in a right old mess never been gardened in 50 yrs, i spent 12 month of my spare time digging leveling burning rubbish removing big trees eventually got a lawn down,

By this time i had the bug i cant stop now, like i said th GH was used as a shed it was late on this year by the time i got it operational i just put in what was available at the garden center,

Soon i will be planting spring/summer flowers in there not to bothered with veg tbh but i guess something will be planted, hopefully i will be organised more next year and start a few things from seed :fingers crossed:.

• Like Like x 2