funniest moments in the garden

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by intermiplants, Sep 14, 2007.

1. cattwoman25

cattwoman25 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    pmsl intermiplants

my hubbys deaf in one ear think he was deaf in both when i told him to turn it off lol

microwave god i bet you spend more time round theres than yours :D

im still grinning at yours it was so funny :D

accidentalgardener i broke the ice by giving her the sprinkler and told her to feel free to get me back sooooooooo wanted to crawl up my own bottom .

im suprised they did'nt move even though we are nice and quiet neighbours but !!!! a few month later my cat cafrey legged it in her kitchen and wipped her pork joint off the side she was having for sunday dinner i found it at the door half eaten after watering my plants that night she told me she thought she was going nuts as she bought a joint cooked it and then it was gone ............

so they had to have sausage lol again i wanted to crawl up my own bottom !

sadly they have both passed away and now i have new 70 yr old neighbours what is it with bungalows and old people !!

sorry if theres any 70 yr olds on just wanted a youngish couple to move in so i do't have to go commando every time i go in the garden as they always hang over the fence and frighten the plop out of me

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I charge by the hour Intermiplants and my mum-in-law carries my handbag! :D
    Helen.xxx.

3. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I charge by the hour Intermiplants and my mum-in-law carries my handbag! :D
    Helen.xxx.
    [/quote]

Freedom! :D

4. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    by the hour? i could only last 2 mins watching that helen before my sides split maybe only one min a.c if the mother in law was holding the handbag..and if bob can whipped with the cane
    by the hour he must have a monkey a..s [​IMG]

5. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    gotta come clean.
    been lafin all summer but couldnt share it with
    anyone . house backing on to me has got ivy and i dont mean ivy i mean ivy ivy ivy ivy ivy!! cumin through the fence /over the fence / under fence.wouldnt mind but in the gales just gone we lost nearly all the panels on all three sides
    and he was the only ****** who wouldnt cough up.
    so one night when it was dark i did a little naughty thing...er well i didnt think so it was rather just me making the score 1 each. i put some weed killer in a water pistol leaned over
    and took aim at the ivy. next day had a look and bingo it had done the trick. but a little bit obvious so the night after i lifted fence panel so i could get the roots without them knowing.
    ..so theres no no more ivy on the panel that i BOUGHT....oh no bumped into him on the market saturday.. nearly fell into the sweet stall he only had 3 plants of bloody ivy in his hand
    [​IMG] [​IMG] ssshhhushh he hasnt got the tinternet

6. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    cattwoman.
    ive tried tellin the wife um deaf in one ear
    for years.she justs shouts louder now [​IMG]

7. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey Ste. I would say I am pleased that I am not the only one with a bloody-minded neighbour, but actually it's quite sad that there are two of them (at least). My NDN grows dandelions, groundsel and sticky buds professionally. Occasionally he decides to do something with the garden. He has a farmer friend and this gentleman provides him with industrial strength weed-killer. He then sprays it in large amounts. I once had a fantastic herb garden, including a 10 year old bay tree. But two years ago the wind was in my direction. This is not a funny story, but perhaps someone can tell me, is burning a neighbour's house down still illegal under extreme provocation? :mad:

8. mackem

mackem Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Only if you get caught. [​IMG]

9. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Mackem,

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Serra, read further up the thread, you can always borrow one of my dogs for revenge :D

10. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Paula, You know darn well I have got Ed. Do you think they would like being licked to death?

Only trouble is they have a border collie, Jack, who is great. Ed's friend. And although he is a bit of a bu***r with most people, for some strange reason, he loves me. [​IMG] Very strange. Nobody else does. [​IMG] (My last two dogs (at the same time) were border collies though).

11. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Awww Serra, my heart goes out to you [​IMG]

But would Ed do the business on their toxic lawn? George definitely would, Arnie would pee on their weeds, Roman would dig up anything and Tori would stand by and egg 'em on [​IMG] :D

Safety in numbers and all that [​IMG]

12. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    sarra.
    be funny if you could find out where the farmer lived and fired sum foot and mouth over.. and put
    a sighn up saying in the name of my bay tree and
    herb garden thou shall not be beat :D :D

13. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Intermiplants/Sarra,

What is the saying? "Revenge will be mine, oh yes it will be mine".

:D

14. seeker of knowledge

seeker of knowledge Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Intermiplants One of the funniest moments I had this year was in the spring when a had a hungry squirrel constantly taking the nuts from my feeder, although I chased it away, back it would creep and take a running jump and land on the feeder sending all the birds away. I eventually took my revenge by buying a squirrel proof feeder - the look on that squirrels face as it tried all ways to get at the nuts and finally after about a week conceded defeat!!!!!

15. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    bet that was funny to watch .... so if i see a
    squirell that has got a face like steve bruce i know its the one you been teasing [​IMG]