funniest moments in the garden

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by intermiplants, Sep 14, 2007.

1. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    YOU LOT ARE AWFULL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and i like it DEE

2. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    oh well .. wife went to work so i went round first thing this mornin cant
    really write here what i said. :mad: :mad:
    but the outcome is he is sorry and he will
    paint both side of the panels by wkend in the same colour as it was before. said he didnt realise that it had come through when really a 4 year old could have worked it out..so hopefully thats that sorted it only p...ed me off so much coz he was to tight to pay his half in the first place.. now i can calm down and enjoy the forum again.shame though think i would of enjoyed painting his caravan [​IMG] :eek: .. sorry to bore you with that little problem but some people
    im sure are just ere to act the bloody gormless piffy!!!

3. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    good on ya inter,he needed telling, by the way i thought i was talking to a female, oops [​IMG]

4. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    no yd im not a female but this bra is killing me and my make up has run :D :D

5. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    tell you what a would like to know has any one ever been out in the garden at night found a snail and whizzed it maybe 2 gardens down the road .. shussh [​IMG] coz im a ****** for it

6. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Hahaha inter bra makeup [​IMG] and the slugs YES ive confessed, but i know theres no plants where i throw it. them., does,e that count. [​IMG]

7. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    yes y.d it counts at least you have confessed
    i think most people must whizz them snails. i go out in garden and check a few plants and if ive got a few snails i launch them about 2 or 3 doors
    down but only after i noticed them on the top of my shed and conserve and realised sum ****** is throwing over here i bet all the street are at it really [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
  9. NewbieGreen

NewbieGreen Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Was that you?! That hit me! Ouch :D

10. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    shouldnt laf really N.G. because it isnt funny
    but im sure there is snail war fare goin on up ere :D :D im finding them all over the show i know we have had a lot this year but im getting them on top of my shed smashed in half, i know theyve been thrown about 50 yards can tell by the eyes... they ere still spinning [​IMG]
    might have to send a few back in the old caterpult.. :D . we must all be naughty sometimes
    i caught a lady across the road filling my bin the other day i didnt say anything i just took it out waited till she had gone bed then got it back out [​IMG] and put it at the side of her bin knowing she goes to work before the bin men arrive .. i waved at her ystrday she was bright red.. i nearly pi..ed myself [​IMG]

11. NewbieGreen

NewbieGreen Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Dont birds drop snails on hard stuff to break their shells? Or is that my naive school thoughts coming through?

I liked the embarrased neighbour though :D

12. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    if her over the road keeps filling my bin she be gettin summert rock hard over her shell. think i might put a note through her door saying i got you on camera filling other peoples bins.. bet she would die. especially since she a police woman. better not push it i think!!! [​IMG]

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Dont birds drop snails on hard stuff to break their shells? Or is that my naive school thoughts coming through?
    </font>[/quote]I'ave heard that one too Newbie and also I think I'ave seen it on a wildlife programme.

No more neighbour warfare then Ste? Life will get far too boring for you now! :(
    Helen.xxx.

14. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Mistle thrushes will eat snails by bashing their shells on a stone in fact it's called an anvil and they use the same one, the only other bird I know is an eagle in america that drops bones on rocks to break them, no I think there is snail wars going on up there in Manchester dig that catapult out ste. and defend yourself.

15. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    thanks for that walnut. glad you came to my defence birds droppping snails to crack the shells. next they be tellin me that its rudolph
    eating the mince pies .. so snail warfare it is
    N,GREEN. :D [​IMG]