funniest moments in the garden

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by intermiplants, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Ah Helen, that is all very well when it is your next door neighbour's cats but my next door but one has 5 of them. All very sweet and friendly (although I do have doubts about the sanity of the one who loves to come into my garden and taunt Ed because she is a faster mover than he is). But of course my garden always has more freshly dug earth than the others in the neighbourhood so who has the best toilet? Trouble is that I can't throw 2 doors away (arthritis). Anyone got any ideas? :mad:

2. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
  3. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    sarra you could alwaya borrow my catapult :D ..
    and helen how naughty are you thought it only me that through stuff back. dont see much of next doors cat as i put the dog on cat patrol .you are right though helen it has to go back where it come from its only fair [​IMG]

4. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    You could always borrow my ball launcher John, after giving me the lovely Yucca etc., it's the least i could do :D

5. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    oh no A.C. sarra is going to have a right collection of weapons :D .have to keep a look out
    on the news if it says man helping police with enq
    after bein caugt launching cat poo over fences with a catapult and ball launcher in scarborough.
    could we be in trouble for supplying weapons :confused: :D

6. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I will use the 'Mole Tunnel' escape method if necessary IP, fear not :D

7. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hahaha brilliant helen, loved the 'nuts' comment too! :D Was a bit worried for the squirrel as we saw a squashed one in the road, but he made an appearance this weekend, ran along the top of the fence, jumped at the tree, fell down about 2ft before managing to dig his claws in then up he went. He found a branch and proceeded to have a staring contest with me... he won!

8. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    [​IMG] haha andy sounds like you got one cheeky
    squirrel :D

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Went out yesterday and caught one of next doors cats in mid messing mode poor thing didn't know what to do when I came screaming like a loon at it....that phase comes to mind being so scared sh***ing oneself!

Needless to say late last night poo was lauched over the hedge although I'm sure somebody must have heard me and Bob giggling like two teenages and Bob's normally not a naughty boy although as you all know now he does step out of line now and again hence the garden cane incident! :D
    Helen.xxx.

10. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    where are you from in yorkshire helen? I'll remember to stay out of your poo flinging way!

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Andy I'm right along side of the M18 near Rotherham and if I'm feeling really fit I could even manage to fling some over to the passing traffic..that would give another meaning to here's mud in your eye! :D
    Helen.xxx.

12. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    oh no helen what have i got you into :D :D you might get into trouble .maybe be next year we should hold a cat poo flinging comp in yorkshhhiiiire and call it the helodigger cup.if not yorkshire we could hold it in manchester i know a pub called the slug and snail [​IMG] i do agree tho that bloody cat poo is orrible i bloody hate shifting that sh..e.. i got the phantom snail whizzer down to 2 households and when im sure i got him. its a bag of painted worms through the letterbox... happy whizzing [​IMG]

13. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Helem,

If you feel so inclined, you can borrow the ball launcher it can launch up to 100ft, useful for noisy louts as well, personally i use fox **** as it is considerably stinky but each to their own [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :D [​IMG]

14. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Paula, you must admit that us northerners come up with some very original ideas. Even if they are all s**t. I think it's because of the total absence of any cultural activities in the north. [​IMG] ;)

15. accidentalgardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Sarra,

Don't tell me you are still driving that thar plough with square wheels are you [​IMG] :D

Hubby says you produce a bloody good brew tho :D